Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

April fools

JnyW4G?1554101655

should have listen to this guy telling you to focus on the only person there attacking... he had it all planed from start.. "when there will be only one of them alive, we focus that person guys" xD

19 minutes ago, San0 said:

JnyW4G?1554101655

should have listen to this guy telling you to focus on the only person there attacking... he had it all planed from start.. "when there will be only one of them alive, we focus that person guys" xD

one step at a time, they can't learn everything at once

the list is huge

• AQ farm

• Orfen farm

• Core farm

• Proper flaming

• Priests farm

• PvP focus

• Baium farm 

• Oly meat-chains

• Restart tactics

from the whole list pvp focus and baium farm are the less important as you can imagine, restart tactics seem more important since koreans and brazilians can't stay everyday in eu prime

Edited by etze

as for the rest i think getting rekt at 1 am on angel is enough. u dont need my attention) ur ass is already full of meat

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, iAxZp said:

@San0 i am starting beliving sjeks recruted you aswell ) 

sooooooon)

nah, im not taking sides here, i just manage to spot this small things that make me giggle xD 

but if i would want to be a bit more aggressive and take sides there so many stuff i see in some videos that make me wanna punch people xD like healers going ham in front of everyone else, tanks dying without using all the cooldowns. heavy hitters running free for over 10 minutes without a single aggression while the enemy BD is right next to them making some BD on BD action. overall from the videos i see in general the tank aggro control is quite bad around here xD 

shiiiiii. shots fired..... i gonna get hanged cuz of this xD

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, iAxZp said:

@San0 i am starting beliving sjeks recruted you aswell ) 

sooooooon)

What does "As well" mean? We don't randomly ask people to join us, people come to us and if they get rejected, they join you. 

Edited by Fortuna

25 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

What does "As well" mean? We don't randomly ask people to join us, people come to us and if they get rejected, they join you. 

No. We are bad products

10 hours ago, San0 said:

nah, im not taking sides here, i just manage to spot this small things that make me giggle xD 

but if i would want to be a bit more aggressive and take sides there so many stuff i see in some videos that make me wanna punch people xD like healers going ham in front of everyone else, tanks dying without using all the cooldowns. heavy hitters running free for over 10 minutes without a single aggression while the enemy BD is right next to them making some BD on BD action. overall from the videos i see in general the tank aggro control is quite bad around here xD 

shiiiiii. shots fired..... i gonna get hanged cuz of this xD

GIVE US PROOFS???

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

so axzp is not essential for winning?? noted down for next time excuses :d

he collected a 2.5 times bigger zerg,+ Hero UD, but he still die from the weakest archer's cp in server when pvp is just started

IDK what excuses he can think more :D

9.png

so we came to the point killing SE with pr is achievement)

11 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

he collected a 2.5 times bigger zerg,+ Hero UD, but he still die from the weakest archer's cp in server when pvp is just started

IDK what excuses he can think more :D

9.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

I have bigger ballz than you.

No no my are bigger!!! 

No way my are the biggest in the universe!!!!!

This is how you do it here. ?

self-sarcasm is a very sexy trait

• Like 1