LowDeep

Lineage 2 Classic RU Client

Good day! Please tell me if I can log on to the server with a Russian game client? If so, how ?! Thanks in advance!
As I understand it, the server is freely available, and the expected audience can be totally different as South America, North Korea and from the Ukraine, Russia, and every corner of the world. As a result, the server is strictly a European client (as I understand your design translation). In the setting of the game, there is a line select the language. For what it's there, if the language is still not selectable. Client Lineage 2 Classic has only the original Korean, and Russian localization. But if you run an international project, why not make one game client, which is active line "Language", and everyone can choose the language in which he like? I think it would have been convenient to everything! If not, sorry, especially my point of view.
And yet, if I can play on your server to the Russian customer? It would Horo! :)

Sorry for the text, translated Google!)
Thank you for attention!)

Hello, LowDeep!

You could log with ru client earlier. Since there is Classic 2.0+ on ru servers, you are no longer able to use this version of client)

however you can still dowload the client itself from this site.

ru patch is to come with release, i quess... 'cos the client was in russian originally, and only during beta 2.0 it was translated to english. as far as i know, there will be an option to switch between the languages, but this feature is not present at the moment. (as far as i know, once again :) )

I hope that helped you anyway :)