RoolBack

:O

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

My dagger is already standing on that hill reloged on hide, waiting for next enchant session

Hahaha I'll change spot malaka ??

Mate you are doing the enchant trick wrong. You need to log a female human dagger(race/gender can't be changed) preferably on 2nd class. Then go to gludio castle messenger, stay behind him for 10 seconds. Equip a dagger that you like. Drop the weapon that you want to enchant 2/4/6/8 times(number of times must be even, not odd). Pick it up again and again. Then go to his face and backstab him 4 times in the face. Those facestabs trigger the ncsoft newbie assistance algorithm and it improves your random number generator rolls. Right after the 4th facestab you need to write "I love Koll and innova sucks" on All chat(IT HAS TO BE ON ALL CHAT, OTHER CHATS AREN'T RECOGNIZED BY THE ALGORITHM) then equip the weapon you want to enchant, right click the enchant scroll, drag the weapon to the open slot and press enchant.

It's kinda tricky but you have to do it to achieve 99% enchant rate. Good luck.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

Mate you are doing the enchant trick wrong. You need to log a female human dagger(race/gender can't be changed) preferably on 2nd class. Then go to gludio castle messenger, stay behind him for 10 seconds. Equip a dagger that you like. Drop the weapon that you want to enchant 2/4/6/8 times(number of times must be even, not odd). Pick it up again and again. Then go to his face and backstab him 4 times in the face. Those facestabs trigger the ncsoft newbie assistance algorithm and it improves your random number generator rolls. Right after the 4th facestab you need to write "I love Koll and innova sucks" on All chat(IT HAS TO BE ON ALL CHAT, OTHER CHATS AREN'T RECOGNIZED BY THE ALGORITHM) then equip the weapon you want to enchant, right click the enchant scroll, drag the weapon to the open slot and press enchant.

It's kinda tricky but you have to do it to achieve 99% enchant rate. Good luck.

Ahaha I never laugh so hard ??

9 minutes ago, YipMan said:

But remember 99% isnt 100%..... 

On this blunt is enough it was about 28% chance to 18 considering chance on enchant and chance on success 1,2 or 3 on weapon. Let's see later on berserker 

Edited by RoolBack

7 minutes ago, RoolBack said:

On this blunt is enough it was about 28% chance to 18 . Let's see later on berserker 

no, it was much less than 28% to make it +18

9 minutes ago, RoolBack said:

On this blunt is enough it was about 28% chance to 18 . Let's see later on berserker 

hmmm nooop :P ???

+15----->+16 weapon succes is verry low+ getting+3 from Improved is about 14%

Anyway GZGZGGZGZ

Edited by YipMan
  • Like 1

Skill 254 5.jpg Spoil Title 5 active 69 420   9001 - Spoil the result of the enchantment video in title. Reduces the enjoyment of such video by 98%. Ignores Shield Defense. Over-hit.

^Othat than that, congratz. Really neat looking gun.

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

Should have been a tarbar! Gz anyway +18 rly impressive :D

I was thinking about your Tarbar days ago watching one video at YT, but modoy says you had no lucky going to 16 ?. But thx even me got surprised on this enchant.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sensei said:

The success rate for fighter weapons from +15 and above should be around 50% according to 4game.

for mage weapon it drops from 50% to 25%, doubt fighter weapons drop from 66% to 50%, afaik it also goes to half and is 33%

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

50% odds are good enough to take the risk

just imagine a +20 heavy bone club. wow! I've seen a +19 on the server but never a +20

Only geks has it +19 ??

2 hours ago, Jsem said:

red glow is overated, we want purple ones.

oh god, we already have a guy in our cp using that fucking plastic lightsaber weapon

np9wDWGISFyp8PH2E7g4Bw.png

If there is a purple aura I'm going to quit the game purely because of how ugly it will look

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

oh god, we already have a guy in our cp using that fucking plastic lightsaber weapon

np9wDWGISFyp8PH2E7g4Bw.png

If there is a purple aura I'm going to quit the game purely because of how ugly it will look

dont worry, until we get update i think everyone will get ready and all will run with golden glow and not purple