Sign in to follow this  
Drlord

2pt vs 3ppl :P:P:P

6 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

WHY PR NOOB? AFRAID?????? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Cant do ?  1 video ago Masha  do PR  with 1 pt vs 3 ppl again. And now 3 ppl cant do PR ? Rly ? Ez 

9 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

WHY PR NOOB? AFRAID?????? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

2pt(4 hero ) vs 3 ppl ( 3 hero). And they cant PR? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OMG. EZ PVP. GF

finally some ppl started to upload lost fights  so no1 can cry "why  do u make movie with only fights thatt u won" ;o

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

finally some ppl started to upload lost fights  so no1 can cry "why  do u make movie with only fights thatt u won" ;o

True. ))

Just now, MoDoy said:

modoy stays farming in toi, koreans go hug aden GK for 30 mins, EZ fight :d

1 pt farm  another  try  guard you?  xaxa. I am joking Modoy ?

4 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

@Drlord WHY PR???? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

SOUTH KOREA EZ KOREA KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Come KOREA TIME.  And you can see better of we. GN ? 

1 minute ago, ShadowDark said:

20.19  We alive in one WORLD what we  CANT DO PR. (Song Box BD BOX BUFF BOX) And your enemy are full active kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk wtf... I m sad. 

you can PR ofc :d its just not impressive if you dont fight to win, just waste every skill possible in first 60s and then PR, its like me going on dagger with hide into full party, 1-2 shot 2 people and bsoe and call it EZ coz its 1vs9 :d

but hey, if you have fun, keep it going, even such pvps are better than just pure pve :P had tons of fun with hero shout wars :D

3 full buffed full stacked heros vs plebs w/o epix. GF KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

3 full buffed full stacked heros vs plebs w/o epix. GF KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

RUSH Your DA 80. And dont cry.

1 minute ago, ShadowDark said:

RUSH Your DA 80. And dont cry.

you mean bot in SV untagged? roger tha, noted down :d

Just now, MoDoy said:

you mean bot in SV untagged? roger tha, noted down :d

BOT Rly? KKKKKKKKKK OMG Modoy... tell me more about points of your clan hall  )) 

Just now, ShadowDark said:

BOT Rly? KKKKKKKKKK OMG Modoy... tell me more about points of your clan hall  )) 

error, error, google translate fail, try again coz i dont understand what it is supposed to mean :D

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you can PR ofc :d its just not impressive if you dont fight to win, just waste every skill possible in first 60s and then PR, its like me going on dagger with hide into full party, 1-2 shot 2 people and bsoe and call it EZ coz its 1vs9 :d

but hey, if you have fun, keep it going, even such pvps are better than just pure pve :P had tons of fun with hero shout wars :D

I talked come KOREA prime and  not pr.  60s is enough for  many ppl of you down. 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

error, error, google translate fail, try again coz i dont understand what it is supposed to mean :D

You know. You no is stupid. :)