Sign in to follow this  
Drlord

2pt vs 3ppl :P:P:P

10 hours ago, Pendragon said:

IT BEGINS!!!!!!! :DD sano proooooooooooooooof

San0 is atm too sad siting in a corner crying while watching what my beloved DA has become in this game and how everyone forgets what to do with the char as soon as they get horror and crusher QQ

Strong DA bar in 2012

1nGEHv?1555062434

(and had to switch between bars sometimes due to gear macros and some not so sued skills)

Strong DA bar in 2019

929KFz?1555062562

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, San0 said:

San0 is atm too sad siting in a corner crying while watching what my beloved DA has become in this game and how everyone forgets what to do with the char as soon as they get horror and crusher QQ

Strong DA bar in 2012

1nGEHv?1555062434

(and had to switch between bars sometimes due to gear macros and some not so sued skills)

Strong DA bar in 2019

929KFz?1555062562

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  true )

1 minute ago, ShadowDark said:

I m just protecting my friend. Because the video proves nothing. Strange but not prove nothing. But Rizos have more him telled. Then we need just wait. 

That's exactly why you look bad...You blindly defend this guy and we can all see, because you are finished without him, but a cheater is a cheater.
Your sence of friendship means little in front of this video.
You had better chances to sell the story "it's coincidence that he follows rizo at the same direction" (could be any other of the rest 359 degrees).

In fact, POP has long been evidence of Koreans using radar, but because of maternal love, they have been unable to bear to send it. Until today, this kind of disruption of game balance should be banned.

2 minutes ago, shakaalaka said:

In fact, POP has long been evidence of Koreans using radar, but because of maternal love, they have been unable to bear to send it. Until today, this kind of disruption of game balance should be banned.

Same CHN  ``MACRO´´ toi 11/12? 

4 minutes ago, Sensei said:

That's exactly why you look bad...You blindly defend this guy and we can all see, because you are finished without him, but a cheater is a cheater.
Your sence of friendship means little in front of this video.
You had better chances to sell the story "it's coincidence that he follows rizo at the same direction" (could be any other of the rest 359 degrees).

Ok @Sensei. I dont talked what you or Rizo are wrong. Video is strange, but not prove nothing. 

7 minutes ago, shakaalaka said:

It's really funny when you say that.
There is evidence that you are writing a program.
I am taking care of you with my father's heart.

)))

And let's get 1 more fact straight.
Hellious goes back near the boss and stops at 0.16
At 0.44 watch who is the only one following.
Yes, you are correct! The only unlucky guy who had the bug!

11 minutes ago, Sensei said:

And let's get 1 more fact straight.
Hellious goes back near the boss and stops at 0.16
At 0.44 watch who is the only one following.
Yes, you are correct! The only unlucky guy who had the bug!

ONE     fear clan  bazzlaiter
TWO    perku clan ileana
THREE  perku clan hellious
FOUR   perku clan sharkey
FIVE     somidancer 
SIX      drlord 

FOLLOW RIZO

ALL RADER????????????????????????????????

TELL ME IQ50 PPL

CHECK VIDEO

DONT CRY~

I hope u realise that the guys u mention are just sidestepping. Only bazz goes to the spot that rizo was,when he used hide which is normal. and hellious idk his moves could easily be explained if he has some kurwa vodka near him. Your movement on the other hand,not so random.

@ShadowDark Interesting how Brazilian retard defending Koreans retards #NEW META boys? :) About drlord and his family-friendly clan, veterans players know how they boost their skills in pvp. @Drlord Man or kid but i can bet 2kkk u are mentally dead kid if u dont stop barking every time on hero chat i will find some interesting screens like this video when some kr wallet boys begging about rmt chars adena epics etc.

Edited by CruNchi

L2 helper

made by Cahill !! Who is Cahill?  ~~oh~~ I remember it. a kor coder  this person once turned to me about decrypting client files ...

image.thumb.png.78be93079b528ecd12aa18d2e3514407.png 

@Koll @San0 check it

if i am not mistaken that is like 2 years old and its blocked since then in the server protection. might be confusing with something else tho, my mandarin isnt the brightest and all that is written in this characters looks the same to me.

1 hour ago, Drlord said:

ONE     fear clan  bazzlaiter
TWO    perku clan ileana
THREE  perku clan hellious
FOUR   perku clan sharkey
FIVE     somidancer 
SIX      drlord 

FOLLOW RIZO

ALL RADER????????????????????????????????

TELL ME IQ50 PPL

CHECK VIDEO

DONT CRY~

Nice try.
But you are already deep in shit.

33 minutes ago, San0 said:

if i am not mistaken that is like 2 years old and its blocked since then in the server protection. might be confusing with something else tho, my mandarin isnt the brightest and all that is written in this characters looks the same to me.

did you just assume their language? it might be cantonese for all you know...

49 minutes ago, CruNchi said:

@ShadowDark Interesting how Brazilian retard defending Koreans retards #NEW META boys? :) About drlord and his family-friendly clan, veterans players know how they boost their skills in pvp. @Drlord Man or kid but i can bet 2kkk u are mentally dead kid if u dont stop barking every time on hero chat i will find some interesting screens like this video when some kr wallet boys begging about rmt chars adena epics etc.

1 time Super Speed potion 2 time  DA 80 3 time PR 4 time Rada 5 time RMT. Let's go. Cry more. xD

1 minute ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

<popcorn and tea> 

I dont drink vodka bcz vodka is bad!

About what is that spam? bcz i read only 2 last sides.

they acusing drlord for radar.it has a free sit next to me grap ur popcorn and come

high lvl DA accused of using soft, him and his alliance trying to defend hard after video was posted that they dont see anything weird

i feel deja vu, didnt something like this happened before? :d i wonder what happened next

ps: maybe soon we wont see drlord spamming in hero shout "shaka where? BANBANBAN" but rather shaka spamming "DrGwaeng where? BAN BAN BAN?" considering she has one ban on the EE from last summer ^_^

image.thumb.png.35d98b33a3e3f394147fc273a91afccd.png

22 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

high lvl DA accused of using soft, him and his alliance trying to defend hard after video was posted that they dont see anything weird

i feel deja vu, didnt something like this happened before? :d i wonder what happened next

ps: maybe soon we wont see drlord spamming in hero shout "shaka where? BANBANBAN" but rather shaka spamming "DrGwaeng where? BAN BAN BAN?" considering she has one ban on the EE from last summer ^_^

image.thumb.png.35d98b33a3e3f394147fc273a91afccd.png

Maybe instead of talking shit here, you should talk to the GM directly. Unless you want attention.

2 minutes ago, ShadowDark said:

Maybe instead of talking shit here, you should talk to the GM directly. Unless you want attention.

stop crying ^_^