RoolBack

Olly 2

If you mean none could stop you cause you never flagged then maybe i can believe that.

I heard you used the same tactic "let them pk me while i hit raid boss to scam xp" , master tactician my friend!!

• Confused 1

Maybe stop be still so naive boy, my dear fan and less believe all fairy stories about us. 

Ask example @Kim or members from his clan on DVs times 

Scammed XP and everytime pick up drops from RBs? Is it possible? ?

Wow, next funny story about us  ?

Im glad that i have clown in my fan club.?

Btw. We stopped manytimes leechers during our ally RBs ride or exp on spot. Exist many ways like stop others players. ?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Maybe stop be still so naive boy, my dear fan and less believe all fairy stories about us. 

Ask example @Kim or members from his clan on DVs times 

Scammed XP and everytime pick up drops from RBs? Is it possible? ?

Wow, next funny story about us  ?

Im glad that i have clown in my fan club.?

Btw. We stopped manytimes leechers during our ally RBs ride or exp on spot. Exist many ways like stop others players. ?

totally fairy tales :D go back to corner and think for yourself how big of a king you are, others know for long you are just cowardly doggo ^_^

nice domination on NA server, can you teach me how to carebear?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Yomana said:

I heard you used the same tactic "let them pk me while i hit raid boss to scam xp" , master tactician my friend!!

Wow, full autistic agression from my slovakia toy attack again. Did you see there any raidboss? Me not. @Rizos your queen need help!!!

About video and exp on spots. They were higher lvls, they cant fight vs same lvls so they need be on lower spot. They tryed kick us manytimes. Môj ToY, guess like all this situation finished?

A) Our haters emo quit server, they cant kick us from spot, they were reloged with karma and TT farm there

B) TT got spot and farm there, higher emo lvls must left spot with karma, little later left server

C) Rizo still use same password

Only one answer is bad. Dont afraid ask your CP on help. 

Btw. Bloody was streamed a lot of times like we were farming RBs.✌

PS: We had same problems in DV with many pts, example KiamCP, Sorey squad,Soil CP.Again, big different between us and Chinas sluts. Sluts quit server, we found solutions.

7 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Wow, full autistic agression from my slovakia toy attack again. Did you see there any raidboss? Me not. @Rizos your queen need help!!!

About video and exp on spots. They were higher lvls, they cant fight vs same lvls so they need be on lower spot. They tryed kick us manytimes. Môj ToY, guess like all this situation finished?

A) Our haters emo quit server, they cant kick us from spot, they were reloged with karma and TT farm there

B) TT got spot and farm there, higher emo lvls must left spot with karma, little later left server

C) Rizo still use same password

Only one answer is bad. Dont afraid ask your CP on help. 

Btw. Bloody was streamed a lot of times like we were farming RBs.✌

PS: We had same problems in DV with many pts, example KiamCP, Sorey squad,Soil CP.Again, big different between us and Chinas sluts. Sluts quit server, we found solutions.

i dont need to show video of you killing bosses without single war accepted :D you never pvped, never were competitive, going full retard mode until enemy gets bored of pking you bullying you, what a way to win, had to feel satisfying as **** to win without even fighting, just you and your mobs :D

On 6/6/2019 at 7:33 AM, Sensei said:

By your logic, this looks pretty insulting to your dear friend Lafi, who got rekt on those frapses.

Why my nickname comes up when u arguing with Stiba? why? why? I told u, im not Stiba... Can u recognize those 2 nicknames?

And about geting rekt: sure lost sometimes, he also.. that's all ..

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i dont need to show video of you killing bosses without single war accepted :D you never pvped, never were competitive, going full retard mode until enemy gets bored of pking you bullying you, what a way to win, had to feel satisfying as **** to win without even fighting, just you and your mobs :D

MôjToY, you are more and more funny kiddo like your rage grow up ?

If i declare war on enemy clans, they will see sword, not me. If they declare on us, i will see sword on their heads. Maybe check videos my little autistic boy and u see clear enemies heads. I havent reason post here screens like we declared a lots of wars or fraps where Soil/Kiam or others lost, because who care? Me not

Btw. Most ridiculous thing, its read from someone like you, guy which totally fail on ru offic. ???

Edited by Stiba007

20 hours ago, Lafi said:

Why my nickname comes up when u arguing with Stiba? why? why? I told u, im not Stiba... Can u recognize those 2 nicknames?

Once with Stiba, the stigma will never wear off.

20 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

If i declare war on enemy clans, they will see sword, not me. If they declare on us, i will see sword on their heads. Maybe check videos my little autistic boy and u see clear enemies heads. I havent reason post here screens like we declared a lots of wars or fraps where Soil/Kiam or others lost, because who care? Me not

Btw. Most ridiculous thing, its read from someone like you, guy which totally fail on ru offic. ???

exactly :D and since video is from enemy pov, he would see swords if you declared, but i guess getting pked all the time was more fun ^_^

yeah, very big fail on ru offi, being in top 100 for first month and after that falling behind against boters/no lifers because our cp had to babysit sh1tters in alliance so they would be able to pve at least a bit, we saw what happened with all those top parties which joined pvp tournament, didnt even pass the group stage, najs fail :P

23 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

You were less than dog shit on NA classic so idk why you're acting tough. You were level 50 when people were 75.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sensei said:

Once with Stiba, the stigma will never wear off.

Once rekt from Stiba, the hate will never stop ?

@MôjToY 30 days on low rate server is nothing, my dear autistic boy. So yes, it was total fail and you couldnt adapt on enemies style. So you are crying, using excuses. Nothing new by you.

42 minutes ago, fishfood said:

You were less than dog shit on NA classic so idk why you're acting tough. You were level 50 when people were 75.

Its rly true and i dont shame for it. Your chars were 75lvls when i was 50lvl. We were playing during evening over week and i bought only starter pack, your pt spent thousands dollars and you and your slaves exp your pt 24/7. 

You were hiding in biggest zerg on server with almost all top CPs from america prime time, because u wanted free epics, free 24/7 farm and killing low lvls.

We were 3 eu clans, we did very good work on our prime time, we were farming bosses, we had 2of3 clans CH( you know very well like nova failed) and we werent trashzerg and americanos on same lvls didnt accept wars with us, because they tryed leech exp from RBs like from your zerg. I dont take you your view on playing L2, but for me its not enjoying game this tryhard.

From my view, its must be rly suck lost so much time and real money and weaker side just ignore you like rest americanos did. We saw it on your pt member which was streaming. So much depressing, like all this experiment with PK PR party.

Or not??

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Once rekt from Stiba, the hate will never stop ?

@MôjToY 30 days on low rate server is nothing, my dear autistic boy. So yes, it was total fail and you couldnt adapt on enemies style. So you are crying, using excuses. Nothing new by you.

Its rly true and i dont shame for it. Your chars were 75lvls when i was 50lvl. We were playing during evening over week and i bought only starter pack, your pt spent thousands dollars and you and your slaves exp your pt 24/7. 

You were hiding in biggest zerg on server with almost all top CPs from america prime time, because u wanted free epics, free 24/7 farm and killing low lvls.

We were 3 eu clans, we did very good work on our prime time, we were farming bosses, we had 2of3 clans CH( you know very well like nova failed) and we werent trashzerg and americanos on same lvls didnt accept wars with us, because they tryed leech exp from RBs like from your zerg. I dont take you your view on playing L2, but for me its not enjoying game this tryhard.

From my view, its must be rly suck lost so much time and real money and weaker side just ignore you like rest americanos did. We saw it on your pt member which was streaming. So much depressing, like all this experiment with PK PR party.

Or not??

Are you really talking about CHs? Who gives a shit LOL. You played longer than I did and you did absolutely nothing except get shit on by everyone.

You see I go from server to server and am an undisputed king, you try to server hop and still get shit on by everyone.. that must be depressing.

3 hours ago, fishfood said:

Are you really talking about CHs? Who gives a shit LOL. You played longer than I did and you did absolutely nothing except get shit on by everyone.

You see I go from server to server and am an undisputed king, you try to server hop and still get shit on by everyone.. that must be depressing.

Yes , i rly talked about CH and I let you in your dream, that your char was shorter time in game than mine, because who care about it. I heard enough info from one of your slave, no thx, its ridiculous play with so many people like 1CP with so big play time.

Did you rly talk about "king", i though that you are smarter than nerds like MoyToy closed in own world on his PC.

What did i learn about this game? L2 never has winner or "king", but you can be only looser/raging slut. 

Im playing on other server, i was playing on NA offic and im still meeting 2 types old enemies, from club too. Some guys talk with us, play with us because its just game and 2nd type players which got rekt, got emo rage and they will hate TT to the end their sad lifes like Kings of loosers/raging sluts.

If you left zerg, you had respect most of players on server. You didnt. Next nolife CP being part of zerg for free profit, nothing more...

20 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Yes , i rly talked about CH and I let you in your dream, that your char was shorter time in game than mine, because who care about it. I heard enough info from one of your slave, no thx, its ridiculous play with so many people like 1CP with so big play time.

Did you rly talk about "king", i though that you are smarter than nerds like MoyToy closed in own world on his PC.

What did i learn about this game? L2 never has winner or "king", but you can be only looser/raging slut. 

Im playing on other server, i was playing on NA offic and im still meeting 2 types old enemies, from club too. Some guys talk with us, play with us because its just game and 2nd type players which got rekt, got emo rage and they will hate TT to the end their sad lifes like Kings of loosers/raging sluts.

If you left zerg, you had respect most of players on server. You didnt. Next nolife CP being part of zerg for free profit, nothing more...

I don't even know why I bother talking to you, you're dumb as shit and completely irreverent 

watch 20 seconds of this clip and you can see who zerged who.

2 hours ago, fishfood said:

I don't even know why I bother talking to you

becuz you are at the same league, allthough u are in the banlist also, so even if u earn stiba's attention, its a win situation.

Edited by Sensei

Trust me, its impossible offend someone like me, you can save your offences on my sensitible fans club.

I was playing there, i know real status, like comedy CC with 70+lvls killing 50lvls w/o leader. You could have respect from rest server, but your CP chose free farm. Its the past now.

Same like here, biggest haters of chinas players were losing, they havent pride so they chose lick chinas balls now, because crying kids cant losing. ?

So, who cares about opinion from players like them? Max players on same low grade w/o some pride.

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

becuz you are at the same league, allthough u are in the banlist also, so even if u earn stiba's attention, its a win situation.

Oh naive clown from my fans club, im not sure what is worst.

Doing slut like you or be hard rmt guy, boter, but be own master? ?

I choose third way, be irrelevant for players w/o pride and boters. ✌

22 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Took less than expected to hear your insults, which would have more gravity coming from a homeless bum.
Botter is definetely the worst role of the above, since it ruins the experience for a whole server.
Your role is my entertainment and you're doing fine, no way i can hate on that.

44 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Took less than expected to hear your insults, which would have more gravity coming from a homeless bum.
Botter is definetely the worst role of the above, since it ruins the experience for a whole server.
Your role is my entertainment and you're doing fine, no way i can hate on that.

This feel, see like you piss to your own mouth. Amazing. ?

Maybe check San0s ban lists, naive clown. Dont forget be nice on your Masters and clan members too, because goods maids doing it.

I hope for you that in real life u have some pride, not like in game. Have a nice summer and rest fans too. Cya maybe later... ?

9 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

This feel, see like you piss to your own mouth. Amazing. ?

Maybe check San0s ban lists, naive clown. Dont forget be nice on your Masters and clan members too, because goods maids doing it.

I hope for you that in real life u have some pride, not like in game. Have a nice summer and rest fans too. Cya maybe later... ?

Before I decided to tease you, I had already discarded any expectations like for example distinguishing the difference between a random bot and someone who server hops, basing his poor gameplay on hordes of botting drivers and copy pastes the standard flex message on every l2 forum.
Too complicated? Are you lost? Oh well , just enjoy the summer sun, if they actualy let you exit the house with this brain. :)

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Trust me, its impossible offend someone like me, you can save your offences on my sensitible fans club.

I was playing there, i know real status, like comedy CC with 70+lvls killing 50lvls w/o leader. You could have respect from rest server, but your CP chose free farm. Its the past now.

Same like here, biggest haters of chinas players were losing, they havent pride so they chose lick chinas balls now, because crying kids cant losing. ?

So, who cares about opinion from players like them? Max players on same low grade w/o some pride.

Sorry Stiba You insult others who joined WuKong side........ 

But I remember good that many times You called us to clear floor from Koreans who was bulling You.....

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Sorry Stiba You insult others who joined WuKong side........ 

But I remember good that many times You called us to clear floor from Koreans who was bulling You.....

These "others" players wrote a lot of racists things on Wukong adress. Now these "others" players are licking Wukongs balls because they are nothing alone. For me, its like very good joke and i have a lots of fun from these players w/o pride. Its all.

True is not insult and i havent problem with Wukong like side. Asians hold this server alive and values TTs chars/items/adenas. Thx for it.?

@SenseiVery nice excuses. But I still feel from your mouth piss. Murderer is murderer like bot is bot. In simplicity is the strenght. No space for excuses.

2 hours ago, Rip said:

I hope not

Dont afraid crying boy, i dont visiting churchers.Priests, podla and you are safety there. ?