RoolBack

Olly 2

@MôjToy You can say self bilions excuses, but someone can farm everytime, you must wait before Adens church on others... ?

3 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

You can say self bilions excuses, but someone can farm everytime, you must wait before Adens church on others... ?

yeah, billion excuses :D go check russian official classic and you will see every second guy is doing what you were doing

ps: just because you were farming alone doesnt mean it was efficient farming ^_^

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, billion excuses :D go check russian official classic and you will see every second guy is doing what you were doing

ps: just because you were farming alone doesnt mean it was efficient farming ^_^

damn you are cruel, you just ruined his life achievement just cos of some little forum argue ☹️

@MôjToy Your autism attack with full power!!!  Im telling about you and your waiting before aden church, because u cant farm. Your answer is about me. Very well and your Romeo from your imaginary kingdom came on your help too. ? You are comedy guys, some news about your password, polish Romeo?

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

@MôjToy Your autism attack with full power!!!  Im telling about you and your waiting before aden church, because u cant farm. Your answer is about me. Very well and your Romeo from your imaginary kingdom came on your help too. ? You are comedy guys, some news about your password, polish Romeo?

maybe, maybe because i am not interested in farming snice 1 year? :D dont worry, if you are nice boi i can show you proper xp when new patch hits and i will be motivated to make 80 lvl in 2 weeks (not by bosses) ^_^

eventho we went quite off topic, quality of your movie improved @RoolBack, now you at least dont put fights vs random classes and people but put fights vs strong classes and usually not the worst potatoes from those classes ;)

Edited by MoDoy
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

maybe, maybe because i am not interested in farming snice 1 year? :D dont worry, if you are nice boi i can show you proper xp when new patch hits and i will be motivated to make 80 lvl in 2 weeks (not by bosses) ^_^

eventho we went quite off topic, quality of your movie improved @RoolBack, now you at least dont put fights vs random classes and people but put fights vs strong classes and usually not the worst potatoes from those classes ;)

Thx, I appreciate.

21 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Same me,i stoped exp exactly 1year after i reach 79. But i still thinking, 2 weeks is to many for us, when we can hit 600-750kk exp in 2hours dont you think? ???

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

Same me,i stoped exp exactly 1year after i reach 79. But i still thinking, 2 weeks is to many for us, when we can hit 600-750kk exp in 2hours dont you think? ???

I want to know too, 3 weeks ago I got 750kk in SV but exping for 11h without stop to get 79 ?

1 hour ago, RoolBack said:

I want to know too, 3 weeks ago I got 750kk in SV but exping for 11h without stop to get 79 ?

I dont want to scare you, but its duo 750kk :D solo was 1.5kkk

22 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

Haha nah I was 1by1 with destro ??

Edited by RoolBack

11 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

I love your math skills. 1.3 - exp mod. for duo.

1.3*x/2=750, x= 750*2/1.3, x= 1153.85kk. Lets recheck 1.3*1153.85/2=750.

Am i wrong? I always thought exp was counted like this in pt.

Edited by user12345
Mistakes in words
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, user12345 said:

Whats your nick in game? 

10 hours ago, user12345 said:

i write just around number of it,not a specific number ^^

22 hours ago, iAxZp said:

fataling*

btw 1-78 i lvl up solo by myself and without orfen, 78-79 just 30% i lvlup with orfen.Pro players no need epic for boost what they need

1 hour ago, MusulmoN said:

btw 1-78 i lvl up solo by myself and without orfen, 78-79 just 30% i lvlup with orfen.Pro players no need epic for boost what they need

i just explained to pose thatpr dont have cdl but fatal, i dont know why u reffering me sayin u are pro cuz u nolifed ur pr and then left pince cp for months cuz u got bored.GJ that you can farm without epics.

1 hour ago, iAxZp said:

and then left pince cp for months cuz u got bored.

Wait what? You dont even know anything why i taked a 2 month break. But as i see now,you need a break Johny,cuz zerg not working anymore.

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2019 at 5:40 PM, Sensei said:

Untill you show us your fenomenal wc skills, yes.

And thought after offic that you finally know very well that im propably this last person who want something show you. ?

@Yomana Hi my fan, i didnt see your post. Very good time there than they brought p2w. Ally from 3eu clans, rich clan like always, CH like always, noone couldnt stop us as always. Just standard for TT. We had some goals and we hit them one by one. W/o doing sluts like others. ? Most different between us. 

Hi, your Chinas masters too. ?

• Haha 1