Drlord

CHN RADAR VERY GOOD JWAN stream)

3 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Omygy i must agree with you :D

Do you want my like?

Ofc, also tell zp to stop using gay songs in his videos. 

• Like 1

Guys it's all clear to me now. DrLord just swore to me that Korean side didn't bot any of their chars to level 79/80 using PR and 8 boxes with names like "skedahsdfja" following behind him. The fact that all those chars were renamed to "DrLord, DrBoss, DrWhatever" right after hitting 80 was a coincidence too. He even swore to me that the 10+ olympiad farming boxes they have(elemental masters, soultakers, hell knights) that belong to the same person were obtained legitimately too. Thank you DrLord for being so honest with us. RF would never cheat in this game.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sensei said:

My top 2 ppl to trust in this universe:
1) The ally leader who logged in enemy accounts to delete epics
2) DrBot

Would you trust him easier if he made a video about it? ?

25 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

RF don't use any radars.

I saw draca in hide in same event as drlord did. They swear to me that they didn't use anything, I was still skeptical until I saw draca myself.

Admins are informed and all parties also.

Guess what, admins are well informed about this case too. I just hope the chain of ban doesn't go too deep, or it will be you guys staying in town counting npcs.

PS: Funny how none of us defended Drlord since that thing looked suspicious as hell, but your braniacs jumped here flooding at topic. At least modoy stood true to his anti hack beliefs.

sure u saw me in toi cos i had assassin transofrm. stop confusing ppl i even made video

And i didnt stay with anti hack attitude?

1 minute ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Omg stop please ... you killing my ears xD

this is good one. we have worse ;)

3 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Omg stop please ... you killing my ears xD

Ι have this one for olympiad farm videos 

Edited by SemenArsonist

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

RF don't use any radars.

I saw draca in hide in same event as drlord did. They swear to me that they didn't use anything, I was still skeptical until I saw draca myself.

Admins are informed and all parties also.

Guess what, admins are well informed about this case too. I just hope the chain of ban doesn't go too deep, or it will be you guys staying in town counting npcs.

PS: Funny how none of us defended Drlord since that thing looked suspicious as hell, but your braniacs jumped here flooding at topic. At least modoy stood true to his anti hack beliefs.

have u already started making a "DrLord sweared to me he's not using soft, its 100% true" case already? cause the "Look at my forum title I'm ally leader" case worked pretty well

also both u and i know that without those koreans u are trash and they are carrying ur ass big time in eu prime

1 hour ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Do you realize* you make idiot from your self ? Like yours lonley topics on this forum where nobody answer to your cancer?

Peace bro.

i was giving emphasis, its not a question

you DO realize that....

Look clearly at 0:17-0:19, the light went from right to left, its called ghost camera. U just turn on invisibility in cheat window and u get teleport from wall to wall. That light indicates u so u dont get stuck.

On 4/17/2019 at 6:47 PM, Meskita said:

So let me see if i understand this movie. Spy is in room A, he click on Wall between room A and B, and his fov goes to room B. thats odd :S

On 4/17/2019 at 6:49 PM, ShadowDark said:

Yea... Very strange. 

Maybe Ancient Aliens give them a device so they can jump in TOI rooms ?

• Haha 2