Poseidon

First days on AW

Hi everyone. Here is my small movie about first days ever on Abyss Walker. Still don't feel it yet, but I am working on it. I played only at Oly, so if you saw char in daily - wasn't me :)

Hope you will enjoy!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

so this is the fabulous gameplay we were supposed to witness when you asked rizos to borrow you his AW? lel

Wasn't expecting more from a bullsh1tter xD

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Wasn't expecting more from a bullsh1tter xD

wasnt expecting much more from you either, so i guess you delivered just right amount with this "pro" video :D

24 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wasnt expecting much more from you either, so i guess you delivered just right amount with this "pro" video :D

Well, I am not ashamed to show my first days on a character, where I am still winning majority of fights. Unfortunately, we can't see your first steps on PW here, only frapses after more than half of the year, or even more. Is it because you couldn't play normally or you were completely wrekted by everyone?

Hmm Thinking_Face_Emoji-Emoji-Island.png

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Well, I am not ashamed to show my first days on a character, where I am still winning majority of fights. Unfortunately, we can't see your first steps on PW here, only frapses after more than half of the year, or even more. Is it because you couldn't play normally or you were completely wrekted by everyone?

Hmm

nice delusions and dreams :D why you dont see my first steps on PW is because i didnt consider movie worth beating random summoners who cannot even bane or random tanks who dont even know they have UD, thats why :D i still have frapses from my first olympiad days (even from before i got focus death :o), but as i said, i dont consider those enemies being worthy enough to appear in movie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

Hmm Thinking_Face_Emoji-Emoji-Island.png

We can see his 1st steps on TH tho, just search on his YT channel

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

nice delusions and dreams :D why you dont see my first steps on PW is because i didnt consider movie worth beating random summoners who cannot even bane or random tanks who dont even know they have UD, thats why :D i still have frapses from my first olympiad days (even from before i got focus death :o), but as i said, i dont consider those enemies being worthy enough to appear in movie

well, you guess I got this char with 80% win rate, but it was -20% I would say

it's stupid to start arguing with a forum warrior. whatever dude, hope I will manage to get used to the character when I will meet you, rizo or shaka next time

5 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

it's stupid to start arguing with a forum warrior. whatever dude, hope I will manage to get used to the character when I will meet you, rizo or shaka next time

Good luck ... for now You havent broke Shakaa's CP......

But respect for tring competate for AW

22 minutes ago, Rizos said:

We can see his 1st steps on TH tho, just search on his YT channel

you are pretty kind to modoy for a person who 

On 4/17/2019 at 12:03 PM, Rizos said:

Just sold Modoy's virginity

17 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

yeah, i also cannot wait to meet you with my PW @_@

ah, also losing to china dagger, shame, shame ... ^_^ 

9 minutes ago, RoolBack said:

you hurt my feelings now QQ

in which part of that quote did i mention you? i mean, you didnt play perfect vs him (e.g. forgetting immortal life), but at least you are one of those destros who know that polearm weapon exists in game, so i would consider those fights as one of the better ones from video (and since we play on such noobish lvl, you can see even poseidon is surprised the moment someone knows that AoE skills dehide dagger)

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 2