Sign in to follow this  
Drlord

may 3 pvp prsha)

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkorea, you fight? program fight, kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

you come, do level 80 song, full hero skills, and pr when song runs out

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sad kkkkkkkkkkk

where is prgwaeng? lose hero no come? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

video title "we are not afraid" and pr at the end KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

super funny pretty boy, come toi eat soondae and pr kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk epic fun for the win kkkk

north korea bomb seoul and you pr to village in real life, kim jong un strong guy kkkkkkkkkk 

RF = Recall forces kkkkkkkkkkkkk, small won ton and bot play kkkkkkkk

bangzi play starcraft and not l2, korean women plastic, eat period blood for dinner kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

North Korea > EZ Korea kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, kim press button daewoo hyundai kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Y top ally korean and perks dont even show up in biggest event of 2.0 patch baium. You are all so good....i go hide in my corner now. 

Thank you for considering to mention faulty practices in our alliance.

See you on Wednesday.

PS: Opposition recruiting 76+ players and const parties. PM BizQQuiT, XzP, Kiam.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BizQQuiT said:

See you on Wednesday.

PS: Opposition recruiting 76+ players and const parties. PM BizQQuiT, XzP, Kiam.

oh boi, you still dont have enough people? i guess "enough" is not in your dictionary :x

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

oh boi, you still dont have enough people? i guess "enough" is not in your dictionary :x

we will recruit every1 except ur cp. i will consider even sjeks back ;)

"but before this,

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

we will recruit every1 except ur cp.

not gonna happen this"

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

i will consider even sjeks back ;)

- john 2k18

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

With "boi" you can address to your oligarch wannabe boss.

Yes, we do not have enough people to oppose such solid dominating force.

Looking for Asian teams especially.

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

we will recruit every1 except ur cp. i will consider even sjeks back ;)

we will recruit every1 except ur cp. i will consider even modoy back 

KKKKKKK

Just now, BizQQuiT said:

With "boi" you can address to your oligarch wannabe boss.

can you teach how i should address someone who wanted to delete thousands euros worth of property from his ex-members? just you know, so i can address you more properly next time ;)

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

can you teach how i should address someone who wanted to delete thousands euros worth of property from his ex-members? just you know, so i can address you more properly next time ;)

I really wonder Are not you ashamed?

11 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

See you on Wednesday.

Well you wont see me cause i work at these hours. But glad to help. Just be sure to teach them first.

1 minute ago, BizQQuiT said:

He uses keys to move around, that creates divergence in game's visuals.

He is there but not really there)

yes ) i uses keys to move around )

are you kidding? - i make insane DrLord meme and the flames going on in this bullshit pvp movie post ...

fuck you rly!

Edited by Anytime
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Anytime said:

are you kidding? - i make insane DrLord meme and the flames going on in this bullshit pvp movie post ...

fuck you rly!

keep up. and one day maybe JUST MAYBE u ll get the attention u deserve

• Haha 1

Triggered? I see u dont feel difference between 2 words "triggered" and "pop-eyed" by seeing how can be adult ppl so retarded to brag at every corner about any shit they did :DEvery day you can look at chat or HV and see how pathetic can be ppl with this deadbrained "dick measurement", and sadly theese are not growing up cause u cant regen dead brain cells. BTW Bizzy how u going to fix CHN and Korea, if asslicking to Jwan for epics sharing will success?(oh it was a secret? SRY) Or Korea wont be needed just like was with sjeks? :D And yea recruit more untill only enemy on server will be mobs and server will die again. Cause for last reborn server can say Thnx to ally split, and mostly to sjeks, who said he want cancel deal with CHN, to get more ppl back to server, and u fckn monkeys dont care about ppl who playing on server to get fun, u just need free farm/cash seems. ZP i can answer for u why u didnt came to baium today, cause broken PRLord was off maybe? U are still piece of shit if broken party not online(even when many of ours parties now mostly inactive) and u know that, so keep up with your stories, most important is that u believe in that bullshit :D Try sometimes, like Modoy said, come to fight not when have 2-3x more zerg, then talk shit fckn pimple...

pop-eyed

pop-eyed

Edited by Pince

Just now, Pince said:

Triggered? I see u dont feel difference between 2 words "triggered" and "pop-eyed" by seeing how can be adult ppl so retarded to brag at every corner about any shit they did :DEvery day you can look at chat or HV and see how pathetic can be ppl with this deadbrained "dick measurement", and sadly theese are not growing up cause u cant regen dead brain cells. BTW Bizzy how u going to fix CHN and Korea, if asslicking to Jwan for epics sharing will success?(oh it was a secret? SRY) Or Korea wont be needed just like was with sjeks? :D And yea recruit more untill only enemy on server will be mobs and server will die again. Cause for last reborn server can say Thnx to ally split, and mostly to sjeks, who said he want cancel deal with CHN, to get more ppl back to server, and u fckn monkeys dont care about ppl who playing on server to get fun, u just need free farm/cash seems. ZP i can answer for u why u didnt came to baium today, cause broken PRLord was off maybe? U are still piece of shit if broken party not online(even when many parties now mostly inactive) and u know that, so keep up with your stories, most important is that u believe in that bullshit :D Try sometimes, like Modoy said, come to fight not when have 2-3x more zerg, then talk shit fckn pimple...

pop-eyed

pop-eyed

Totally support everything you are saying Pince ..

At least someone doesnt hide and express things as they are 

Keep up the good work , EXPOSE these biatches totally deserved it

6 minutes ago, Pince said:

Triggered? I see u dont feel difference between 2 words "triggered" and "pop-eyed" by seeing how can be adult ppl so retarded to brag at every corner about any shit they did :DEvery day you can look at chat or HV and see how pathetic can be ppl with this deadbrained "dick measurement", and sadly theese are not growing up cause u cant regen dead brain cells. BTW Bizzy how u going to fix CHN and Korea, if asslicking to Jwan for epics sharing will success?(oh it was a secret? SRY) Or Korea wont be needed just like was with sjeks? :D And yea recruit more untill only enemy on server will be mobs and server will die again. Cause for last reborn server can say Thnx to ally split, and mostly to sjeks, who said he want cancel deal with CHN, to get more ppl back to server, and u fckn monkeys dont care about ppl who playing on server to get fun, u just need free farm/cash seems. ZP i can answer for u why u didnt came to baium today, cause broken PRLord was off maybe? U are still piece of shit if broken party not online(even when many of ours parties now mostly inactive) and u know that, so keep up with your stories, most important is that u believe in that bullshit :D Try sometimes, like Modoy said, come to fight not when have 2-3x more zerg, then talk shit fckn pimple...

pop-eyed

pop-eyed

keep up.!! :)

2 hours ago, Drlord said:
2 hours ago, Pendragon said:

You die lier, coward player kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

see video lier sjeks )

kkkk-5cc5bc.jpg

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

He uses keys to move around, that creates divergence in game's visuals.

He is there but not really there)

*keys*

448.jpg

edit: oh i forgot, he promised to you, what am i thinking

Edited by etze
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

keep up.!! :)

OH my, not so much talking here i see, maybe cause on HV more ppl see your bullshit? Try here anyways, ull get your glory :D Oh wait u are pretending now "the smart one" who dont talk bullshit right? :D Try compare your last post and shit u write on HV every time, and ull see how pathetic u are, by this hypocrisy when sometimes u manage to write 2-3 sentence that are not stupid, and rest shitchat on HV, u are not smarter at all, dont even try...