Scion

New server one day

Didn't find any other topic for it 

Are u planning to open a new classic one day? 

Its been 4 years since release 

3 hours ago, Scion said:

I came here exactly for the opposite reason... lol
I love the fact that this server is still stable, populated and without wipes in the last 4/5 years

2 hours ago, NWD said:

why need a new one while this one is active? :D 

because some people like to play competetiv , and after 4-6 month's most of them are gone if the server lacks updates and stuff 

once u have zaken rdy , pls concider reopen a new server , maybe a 2nd so the old community stays and another grows next to it.

I myself played Skelth for a half year while it was already half dead( 2 ally's with 60 people desnt mean server is alive), then joined NC west with my clan on Giran (SKYNET).

There is tons of people that wanna replay 1.5 - 2.0 - zaken patch , ( those 3 patches are the best of classic by FAR ) and u could be able to hold a strong playerbase for a longtime

Greeting Scion

12341234.jpg

Shot00275.jpg

Edited by Scion

4 hours ago, Scion said:

The mentality of an interlude x55 server player at its highest xD

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Scion said:

because some people like to play competetiv , and after 4-6 month's most of them are gone if the server lacks updates and stuff 

once u have zaken rdy , pls concider reopen a new server , maybe a 2nd so the old community stays and another grows next to it.

I myself played Skelth for a half year while it was already half dead( 2 ally's with 60 people desnt mean server is alive), then joined NC west with my clan on Giran (SKYNET).

There is tons of people that wanna replay 1.5 - 2.0 - zaken patch , ( those 3 patches are the best of classic by FAR ) and u could be able to hold a strong playerbase for a longtime

Greeting Scion

you have such classic servers opening every month, you are free to go there to have fun for few months, no need to ruin this project with newly opened server

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

you have such classic servers opening every month, you are free to go there to have fun for few months, no need to ruin this project with newly opened server

sadly not l2off , club the only private so far with off files if u believe it or not

Just now, Scion said:

sadly not l2off , club the only private so far with off files if u believe it or not

you dont need off files to have fun for 2 months and then quit once you reach 70, most of the content wont even be explored, just look at how dex opened classic, thats what you are looking for, good luck finding it

9 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

wait, we have off files??? ?

yes, probably not from the classic version of l2 off but they are not java files

Arent they goddess off files reworked to match classic version? 

At least thats what i thought till now ?

• Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 9:42 AM, Scion said:

Du musst aber verzweifelt sein :)

to Moderators/admin. Sorry for those 5 german words

Edited by chevignon
  • Sad 1

@Scion im playing on l2 club since 2017.

We took a break of 1y and we wandered on others classic server, they all died in few months.

L2 Classic club is the best option, after 3y we got the same number of ppl the market is the same and no-one is actually complaining about it.

And trust me there is still the competition from new clan but also really old ones.

Well its a big difference if people have farmed epics, adena for years.

lvls and gear is not a problem. 

Also i won't be able to convince my people to join a half dead server. (40 people in cc contesting priest) 

Edited by Scion

29 minutes ago, Scion said:

Well its a big difference if people have farmed epics, adena for years.

lvls and gear is not a problem. 

Also i won't be able to convince my people to join a half dead server. (40 people in cc contesting priest) 

too bad for you then ;)

2 hours ago, Scion said:

Many are not playing just because waiting for an update. Log and play for a week here. 80% of people are 65-70+

1 hour ago, Nagyn said:

So you are basing your decision on a single youtube video?
alul

no friends told me about the situation , its not that classic club is unknown in the cummonity , some just have problems with the pay for extra account or auction house , but i rather have that then the new pve patches.

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

Many are not playing just because waiting for an update. Log and play for a week here. 80% of people are 65-70+

pay for 8 x pa to play for a week? or should i go solo client and be stuck after 2 days , sry bro i dont play like that , and since im a white knight against rmt , buying high buffers is no solution for me thx tho

1 hour ago, Koll said:

Currently we don't have plans for a new server.

sad but thx for info 

you can close/delete/move Topic  @Koll

Edited by Scion

9 minutes ago, Scion said:

no friends told me about the situation , its not that classic club is unknown in the cummonity , some just have problems with the pay for extra account or auction house , but i rather have that then the new pve patches.

pay for 8 x pa to play for a week? or should i go solo client and be stuck after 2 days , sry bro i dont play like that , and since im a white knight against rmt , buying high buffers is no solution for me thx tho

sad but thx for info 

you can close/delete/move Topic  @Koll

I agree with 1 point. If auction house tax would be 10-25%, not sick 50% and you could buy adena aswell, i think blackmarket would reduce almost to 0 and server income wouldnt decrease because much more ppl would  use AH. About PA, on ru off even 1st acc is paid, the diff is price is +-5 euros, ppl are not complaining. Server has to make some income, 1000x better 10 euro/month than pay2win server

7 hours ago, Rizos said:

1000x better 10 euro/month than pay2win server

Hold on, I wholeheartedly disagree there with this statement

Obviously it depends on what you consider P2W, but you need to understand we're heavily losing new players by blocking the buffer behind paywall. The current system is pure cancer because:

1) Most chars need a buffer to be able to farm solo.
2) There aren't enough newbies to form random parties
X) Lack of newbies due to no available buff box leads to even less newbies who are unable to find people to farm with reasonably. Textbook example of a vicious circle.
Y) Guess which group of players is punished hardest by the box paywall? That's right, newbies. Old players rarely ever pay money for it. I donated some when there were some bonuses, but honestly for past 2 years I've been playing I've never been found in a position I couldn't afford it. Newbies don't have this luxury. For them it's often pay or leave.
5) The server is heavily starting to feel the mortality over effects, and even if this effect gets somewhat alleviated with zaken patch, we're going to end up exactly where we are now few months after patch released. This server needs a cure, not a painkiller.

Either way you look at it, the (number of players who would leave because of some soft P2W) will almost universally always be smaller than (number of newbies who leave because they find themselves farming a ghost town without ability to get basic buffs via box).

The actual form of the P2W is very hard to set right, and there're even other options than making the boxing free completely (the box could be free for 2 months for newbies or only 1 box would be free) but regardless the current PA system is an absolute tragedy and it needs to go, rather sooner than later.

7 hours ago, Rizos said:

If auction house tax would be 10-25%, not sick 50% and you could buy adena aswell, i think blackmarket would reduce almost to 0 and server income wouldnt decrease because much more ppl would  use AH.

Agreed.

Not only 50% tax is an absolute ripoff, it just looks like an awful economic decision too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Hold on, I wholeheartedly disagree there with this statement

Obviously it depends on what you consider P2W, but you need to understand we're heavily losing new players by blocking the buffer behind paywall. The current system is pure cancer because:

1) Most chars need a buffer to be able to farm solo.
2) There aren't enough newbies to form random parties
X) Lack of newbies due to no available buff box leads to even less newbies who are unable to find people to farm with reasonably. Textbook example of a vicious circle.
Y) Guess which group of players is punished hardest by the box paywall? That's right, newbies. Old players rarely ever pay money for it. I donated some when there were some bonuses, but honestly for past 2 years I've been playing I've never been found in a position I couldn't afford it. Newbies don't have this luxury. For them it's often pay or leave.
5) The server is heavily starting to feel the mortality over effects, and even if this effect gets somewhat alleviated with zaken patch, we're going to end up exactly where we are now few months after patch released. This server needs a cure, not a painkiller.

Either way you look at it, the (number of players who would leave because of some soft P2W) will almost universally always be smaller than (number of newbies who leave because they find themselves farming a ghost town without ability to get basic buffs via box).

The actual form of the P2W is very hard to set right, and there're even other options than making the boxing free completely (the box could be free for 2 months for newbies or only 1 box would be free) but regardless the current PA system is an absolute tragedy and it needs to go, rather sooner than later.

Agreed.

Not only 50% tax is an absolute ripoff, it just looks like an awful economic decision too.

you forgot L2 is not game played by 15 years old kiddos anymore, most of ppl still playing it coz of nostalgia wouldnt mind paying those 10e at start from what i know if they know its worth it (which it is), i have no idea how could you control this "newbie PA free 2 month", but its already tragic when you see amount of cameras everywhere and every your step is monitored

if something is supposed to be done for newbies, its free teleports until 40 lvl, maybe questionably newbie buffer like it was in past chronicles like gracia final (you get some very basic but useful buffs from 16 lvl to 56 lvl)

• Like 1