Nagyn

Is Radar bot a real thing?

Hallo, yday i was figthing against ooq gangs, nothing new. But is this radar-bot really a real thing?

They track me like everywhere in 1m.

I was hardly pk and i was with an ee every time i do an Party Return they were there.

I run from warthons , and later from plain of glory to different spot, they were there.

Run inside BS from anor spawn they were there

I mean they are known place for a 70+ to karm down that's fine, but they coul track me easily in 60s 4 times in a row always in different spot/place, a bit hard to believe

what do you mean if its real? radar existed and exists in L2 and it is used on this server by some people

That was mainly my first question.
So, if it is used, there is anything to put against this kind of bot?

Edited by Nagyn

6 minutes ago, Nagyn said:

That was mainly my first question.
So, if it is used, there is anything to put against this kind of bot?

if you can prove it that they are using radar 100% to admins, they will be banned

Well is hard to prove people that are botting, imagine try to find a way to report them for radar.Is like impossible they just could be a good "hunter".

Im talking about tehcnology way.

9 minutes ago, Nagyn said:

Well is hard to prove people that are botting, imagine try to find a way to report them for radar.Is like impossible they just could be a good "hunter".

Im talking about tehcnology way.

i never said its easy, but its not impossible, i know several cases where people got banned for radar

11 hours ago, Drizzt Do Urden said:

Well maybe it’s hard to get them in fault , but as I can see any topic about this kind of things was related on the same clans/guys ...

so wait, are these guys koreans or russians?

i'm confused, they pvp with koreans for sure and they hate each other to a point where it makes me think it's some korean party that went rogue after some drama took place

ps: its always koreans or russians when it has to do with botting xD

Edited by etze

It's korean but i actually dont' care who they are.
The fact is that guys is always spotted using some kind of radar bot and seems that no1 care about it.

The game is just not fair at all in this way

It's a matter of making a quick Google search and it's easy to realize which is the "tools" and scripts they are using.
I would write here the keywords, but I don't want to be accused of anything illegal ?

On 5/16/2019 at 4:49 PM, Xipicau said:

It's a matter of making a quick Google search and it's easy to realize which is the "tools" and scripts they are using.
I would write here the keywords, but I don't want to be accused of anything illegal ?

Yes, i think anyone can easily know the name of what they used.

Im still waiting Admin response on how to report them.
Also If they are using a radar-bot that cant be verified, indirectly you are saying that everyone could used without any ban, and it is not fair at all :)