Sign in to follow this  
iAxZp

Opposition Tuesday

@Stiba007 If wallet boys decide to send them another big donate u will not get only auto farm but coca cola + chips with sexy nurse also, but all these goodies will be added in 2024 i mean read "SOON"

eeeeee.PNG

5 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

What do i see? So many tears...

Its like polish boy after first date with priest in church.

@San0 Do you plan add autofarm (offic bot) like official servers in future (soon)?

for sure they will add it, thats why they are deleting loop macros just so they can implemente bot feature later, czech atheist logic in work :d

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, CruNchi said:

@Stiba007 If wallet boys decide to send them another big donate u will not get only auto farm but coca cola + chips with sexy nurse also, but all these goodies will be added in 2024 i mean read "SOON"

eeeeee.PNG

Is it hard have 4billions now? ? I have over 2billions only like adena and i dont play very long time here.

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

for sure they will add it, thats why they are deleting loop macros just so they can implemente bot feature later, czech atheist logic in work :d

You mean same logic like about buffs from summons by summoners?? 

Oh my dear little autistic boy, i see it. Your hockey team is out, you cant exp fast to 80lvl and you( one of biggest haters) must kissing asia butt, so you try be rude on me. ? Its so nice. Get your pain out. JUST DO IT!!!

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Is it hard have 4billions now? ? I have over 2billions only like adena and i dont play very long time here.

You mean same logic like about buffs from summons by summoners?? 

Oh my dear little autistic boy, i see it. Your hockey team is out, you cant exp fast to 80lvl and you( one of biggest haters) must kissing asia butt, so you try be rude on me. ? Its so nice. Get your pain out. JUST DO IT!!!

the amount of irrelevant things in your post is fabulous, really outstanding isis that how atheist boiz reply? only saying thing totally out of the reply they quoted?

15 hours ago, MoDoy said:

and it would still be like that if someone didnt start bringing them into EU prime 

Ask Sjeks why he did it. The problem is that only you care about prime. Core of your side nolife  20 out of 24 and they don't care about prime so much but they want to win epics.

17 hours ago, Rip said:

2:18 Stigma on Bizqqit, that's what i expected from top  se on server :D 

on ur video

12.06-12.10 ROFLMAO

Edited by iAxZp

18 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

on ur video

12.06-12.10 ROFLMAO

We are not ally. Dont you see war tag?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rip said:

We are not ally. Dont you see war tag?

thats why u cry for zerg? u see only wartags? :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

thats why u cry for zerg? u see only wartags? :D

Show me where im crying about zerg

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

Show me where im crying about zerg

everywhere) on recruiting posts,on hv,on white chat in ur sleep, when you wake up,when you go to school,when u come home and ur moms food is not good its us who zerging ur problem.you are a big cocky cring baby. AND i like it) keep up

7 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

everywhere) on recruiting posts,on hv,on white chat in ur sleep, when you wake up,when you go to school,when u come home and ur moms food is not good its us who zerging ur problem.you are a big cocky cring baby. AND i like it) keep up

Are you trying to get on stiba's level?

Keep trying, you are getting closer

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

Are you trying to get on stiba's level?

Keep trying, you are getting closer

you are the only one commended a bullshit on a balanced video showing the reality of server.i warned you long ago, when you lose my respect i ll treat u like you deserve.YOU are a clown this is how i talk to clowns

50 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

you are the only one commended a bullshit on a balanced video showing the reality of server.i warned you long ago, when you lose my respect i ll treat u like you deserve.YOU are a clown this is how i talk to clowns

Soon you’re gonna be talking to clowns like this ! 

1 hour ago, Black Sails said:

Ask Sjeks why he did it. The problem is that only you care about prime. Core of your side nolife  20 out of 24 and they don't care about prime so much but they want to win epics.

sure, lets ask who started this farming epics fiesta coz only thing they wanted were epics. Oh wait, yep, was perkunas like 1 year ago :D only thing which changed is that it continued with 70% of what perks used to be (since 4 pts went with deviate). So now once again, who am i supposed to ask?

I realized i might be only one who cares about prime, mentality of people playing this game went extremely to carebear direction, so ofc only thing they see are epics and aden castle no matter what it takes and then dont show up for EU prime for whole week long ;) thats sad part L2 community went this direction, but i guess we just have to adapt

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

sure, lets ask who started this farming epics fiesta coz only thing they wanted were epics. Oh wait, yep, was perkunas like 1 year ago :D only thing which changed is that it continued with 70% of what perks used to be (since 4 pts went with deviate). So now once again, who am i supposed to ask?

I realized i might be only one who cares about prime, mentality of people playing this game went extremely to carebear direction, so ofc only thing they see are epics and aden castle no matter what it takes and then dont show up for EU prime for whole week long ;) thats sad part L2 community went this direction, but i guess we just have to adapt

First you was talking about who bring Asia prime players in Eu prime,  now you talk about 1y ago. You should decide what are you crying about. 1 year ago Perks had agreement with CHN only for Epics. We had war and fought for castles/TOI/Priests ... When deviate deviated from Perks and they even hired you they start loosing so you brought Shakalaka (deggers) CP to help (there still were no 80 lvl DAs). You didn't cry when Shakalaka and Uin protect you very well. So who brought Asia players to  EU prime? Your  friends Sjeks and Rip...

Edited by Black Sails

3 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

First you was talking about who bring Asia prime players in Eu prime,  now you talk about 1y ago. You should decide what are you crying about. 1 year ago Perks had agreement with CHN only for Epics. We had war and fight for castles/TOI/Priests ... When deviate deviated from Perks and they even hired you they start loosing so you brought Shakalaka (deggers) CP to help (there still were no 80 lvl DAs). You didn't cry when Shakalaka and Uin protect you very well. So who brought Asia players to  EU prime? Your  friend Sjeks and Rip...

sjeks has no friends, only employees
right @Pendragon ?

Edited by iAxZp

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

correction for the sake of accuracy: 4 out of 6 perkunas parties went to deviate. that means that 66,6% of perkunas went to deviate, leaving behind 33,3%. This statistic gets even more ridiculous if you take into account epic participation from each CP and which CPs went to deviate and which ones were left behind.

8 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

correction for the sake of accuracy: 4 out of 6 perkunas parties went to deviate. that means that 66,6% of perkunas went to deviate, leaving behind 33,3%. This statistic gets even more ridiculous if you take into account epic participation from each CP and which CPs went to deviate and which ones were left behind.

u talk for statistics i like it, lets count ppl camew to deviate 8 from rip cp 5 from vaire 6-7 from urs 5 from pince(zaza came with us) so this adds up into 25-28 ppl, now lets see how many ppl came with perkunas 9 biz cp + 9 kami cp +1 zaza +agnath(I dont even count 4 ex arrogance members cuz u expeled them) so perkunas 20 deviates 28 on tops , let me do the maths... hmmm 59% of perkunas went on deviates,tyvm

ps: I DONT count kiam+luiz+regina+++ from br cuz they were on brake and i dont count 10-11-12th members from my cp what i give is pure active eu prime players

Edited by iAxZp

8 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

First you was talking about who bring Asia prime players in Eu prime,  now you talk about 1y ago. You should decide what are you crying about. 1 year ago Perks had agreement with CHN only for Epics. We had war and fought for castles/TOI/Priests ... When deviate deviated from Perks and they even hired you they start loosing so you brought Shakalaka (deggers) CP to help (there still were no 80 lvl DAs). You didn't cry when Shakalaka and Uin protect you very well. So who brought Asia players to  EU prime? Your  friends Sjeks and Rip...

HAHAHAHAHAHA that's a good alternate reality you are leaving in. Didn't expect much more from a guy who only logged for sieges and even then he was doubtful.

Deviate and china was only allied in epics. I can tell you for a fact that perkunas were bitchslapped around without any involvement of china before forming the zerg.

When perkunas 69'd with fear/hdm/royal family and brazil and started bringing 2-2,5 times our numbers in events, that's when we started the official(out of epic) 69 with china. Royal family is in bold because shaka got triggered that you were helping koreans and that's what made him form this 69. 

4 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Imagine a bottle of Pepsi. You pour 80% of it into the toilet. The toilet does not become a bottle of Pepsi ;) but the bottle of Pepsi, although only 20% full, remains a bottle of Pepsi...for the sake of accuracy;) Deviate is Deviate. Perkunas is Perkunas....

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Yes, i spoke about who brought asian players in EU prime, and sjeks is not answer :D what sjeks started it by calling shakalaka to go EU prime?? its like few times they visited EU in several months, but it was their pt which happened to be online (same like can be that our pt is sometimes online in Asia prime), how many times you saw us asking chinese to join our parties? lel

Honestly, i dont remember when shaka and uin protected my ass, so in which fantasy book you found these? do they borrow them in library? would like to read what happened next ^_^

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

u talk for statistics i like it, lets count ppl camew to deviate 8 from rip cp 5 from vaire 6-7 from urs 5 from pince(zaza came with us) so this adds up into 25-28 ppl, now lets see how many ppl came with perkunas 9 biz cp + 9 kami cp +1 zaza +agnath(I dont even count 4 ex arrogance members cuz u expeled them) so perkunas 20 deviates 28 on tops , let me do the maths... hmmm 59% of perkunas went on deviates,tyvm

ps: I DONT count kiam+luiz+regina+++ from br cuz they were on brake and i dont count 10-11-12th members from my cp what i give is pure active eu prime players

nice math there, since when myrmidon cp had 9 members? they were non stop looking for DD and BD, didnt they?