Sign in to follow this  
iAxZp

Opposition Tuesday

@MoDoy they were missing 1 dd back then ) my math are more that BAD considering i counted 28 ppl with sjeks when in fact they were 24

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

u talk for statistics i like it, lets count ppl camew to deviate 8 from rip cp 5 from vaire 6-7 from urs 5 from pince(zaza came with us) so this adds up into 25-27 ppl, now lets see how many ppl came with perkunas 9 biz cp + 9 kami cp +1 zaza +agnath(I dont even count 4 ex arrogance members cuz u expeled them) so perkunas 20 deviates 28 on tops , let me do the maths... hmmm 59% of perkunas went on deviates,tyvm

Are you fucking serious? What 9 people from biz cp? Are you including people like tereza and sharkey who showed up for two hours every two weeks or so? Same thing about Iamthelaw. Biz wasn't that active either, going for vacations all the time. You may as well include brazilians who were at ncwest at the time. What 9 people from kamikaze? Kamikaze had 5-6 active people at most at any given time. I sincerely doubt they have had 9 people on at the same time after leaving blue side.

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy they were missing 1 dd back then ) my math are more that BAD considering i counted 28 ppl with sjeks when in fact they were 24

calm down with numbers you einstein

image.png.767ef55906016ebc9d0f71090a9e412f.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Are you fucking serious? What 9 people from biz cp? Are you including people like tereza and sharkey who showed up for two hours every two weeks or so? Same thing about Iamthelaw. Biz wasn't that active either, going for vacations all the time. You may as well include brazilians who were at ncwest at the time. What 9 people from kamikaze? Kamikaze had 5-6 active people at most at any given time. I sincerely doubt they have had 9 people on at the same time after leaving blue side.

tere 95/100 primes ) sharkey more active than u)... live in ur imaginary world.

hellious/drelmar/psyhe/enigma/para/wyzzer(bd i dont remember excact name)/kigoo/bazinga   denriko rifght after i dont count him

Edited by iAxZp

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

Who is this Zp? And how FTFS he knows how much Tere or me play?xD

4 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Imagine a bottle of Pepsi. You pour 80% of it into the toilet. The toilet does not become a bottle of Pepsi ;) but the bottle of Pepsi, although only 20% full, remains a bottle of Pepsi...for the sake of accuracy;) Deviate is Deviate. Perkunas is Perkunas....

Imagine a sealed bottle of coca-cola. Take it, shake it a fucking lot and open it. 80% of the coca-cola spills outside. That is deviate. The 20% of the uncarbonated coca-cola that is left inside is perkunas. That coca-cola is worthless and could easily be emptied down the drain. Now you open a brand new bottle of sprite, a bottle of mountain dew, a bottle of dr.pepper, a bottle of fanta, a bottle of watermelon juice from brazil and some months later a bottle of cheap knockoff no brand cola from china. You empty part of those new bottles into the original coca cola bottle and you fill it up to the top. This hideous mix of flavors is opposition right now. Congratulations.

To be honest I was planning to make a more obviously false equivalency, but this came off as pretty accurate. I will think of something else next time.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Who is this Zp? And how FTFS he knows how much Tere or me play?xD

runlikehell

6 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

hellious/drelmar/psyhe/enigma/para/wyzzer(bd i dont remember excact name)/kigoo/bazinga   denriko rifght after i dont count him

yeah right, keep telling that to yourself. Sharkey and tereza were being driven on every prime.

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Imagine a sealed bottle of coca-cola. Take it, shake it a fucking lot and open it. 80% of the coca-cola spills outside. That is deviate. The 20% of the uncarbonated coca-cola that is left inside is perkunas. That coca-cola is worthless and could easily be emptied down the drain. Now you open a brand new bottle of sprite, a bottle of mountain dew, a bottle of dr.pepper, a bottle of fanta, a bottle of watermelon juice from brazil and some months later a bottle of cheap knockoff no brand cola from china. You empty part of those new bottles into the original coca cola bottle and you fill it up to the top. This hideous mix of flavors is opposition right now. Congratulations.

To be honest I was planning to make a more obviously false equivalency, but this came off as pretty accurate. I will think of something else next time.

so much hate... :)

yeah right, keep telling that to yourself. Sharkey and tereza were being driven on every prime.

why u say teresharkey were offline?:D they werent in game? bro u are rly clueless)

Edited by iAxZp

i rly need to understand what makes you think my members werent online. i dont get it why u dont argue for the numbers of deviates i said and you try prove my numbers less? i can make you excact list of names and how they splited

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

why u say teresharkey were offline?:D they werent in game? bro u are rly clueless)

You fucking liar, I clearly remember times before the split where you would enter our channel and you would complain on ts about you being the only active person on your cp. If you won't even admit that, I'm not even going to bother arguing with you. 

is worthless and could easily be emptied down the drain

How this useless substance kick you asses in 90% of endgame content? 

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Did you ever was in Fight Club CP ? HTF you know who was driven who no?

You fucking liar, I clearly remember times before the split where you would enter our channel and you would complain on ts about you being the only active person on your cp. If you won't even admit that, I'm not even going to bother arguing with you. 

ON FUCKING SUMMER BREAK august-sept-15 of oct?

1 minute ago, Black Sails said:

wait, what? :D what is 90% of endgame content you are kicking our asses? pls, could you define it coz its funky

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wait, what? :D what is 90% of endgame content you are kicking our asses? pls, could you define it coz its funky

PLS give me a moment to make run understand simple maths of 1st grade and about 90% i would say more or less 75%

Just now, iAxZp said:

ON FUCKING SUMMER BREAK august-sept-15 of oct?

No. The inactivity on FC had started way before and it ended after the split, which should be after 2019 started.

3 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Did you ever was in Fight Club CP ? HTF you know who was driven who no?

The only endgame content right now is baium. How many baiums have you gotten?

No. The inactivity on FC had started way before and it ended after the split, which should be after 2019 started.

ok run u won, i cant teach you math not make you say the truth i can only sit and watch you saying bs) 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

Epics...PVP Event .... Priests...ToI farm in EU prime .... Aden ... not enough  ?

2 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Epics...PVP Event .... Priests...ToI farm in EU prime .... Aden ... not enough  ?

I BEG YOU, stop answering to this uneducated kid my iq decreasing with every post.REPEAT WITH ME yes RUNLIKEHELL you are right and end it here

• Like 1

Just now, iAxZp said:

ok run u won, i cant teach you math not make you say the truth i can only sit and watch you saying bs) 

How am I saying bullshit? After summer every prime was the same. Arrogance/Ripwalker/Fatality/5-6 people from bukkake/ZP and 2-3 people from FC/5-6 People from kamikaze. All the way up to the split. Epics were the same too. Always the same people from the deviate CPs and ZP. 95% of cameras and TOD work was done by etze.

4 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Idk but if you believe you win all these we propably play different server