Sign in to follow this  
iAxZp

Opposition Tuesday

Listen, I don't give a fuck about how you saw things, and I don't care at all about changing your opinion. What pisses me off is when tourists come and act like they are hot shit and that they know everything. Yes you probably know more things about your CP than I do, but at the same time you need to save face which devalues your opinion. It's common knowledge in my circle that for most of the 4th quarter of 2018, fightclub cp were tourists. Only exception is you.

Also I need to remind you that at the 4th quarter of 2018, all brazilians had gone to ncwest, which meant that TFD didn't really exist anymore, and the blue side zerg had collapsed. It was practically a pve oriented time where all that mattered was epic farming and very very sporadic pvps. Which means that all of the focus was being put on epics/mini-epics, which were directed most of the times by the same people again and again. It was a boring job but the contributition was a lot greater because of the free farm. Now you can see my other posts as to who was active on epics/mini epics all the time (hint: it wasn't fightclub)

1 hour ago, Black Sails said:

Epics...PVP Event .... Priests...ToI farm in EU prime .... Aden ... not enough  ?

epics? sure, i give you that, tho you failed baium last time you tried

pvp event? could you remind me who took how many bosses in last event with how many people? doesnt seemed to me as winning

priests? hell yeah, epic sh1t when you get 5kk xp on each char coz you finish 30% of boss HP with whole CC :D

toi farm in eu prime? wait, what? you guys play EU?

Aden? gratz for taking aden for 4 weeks, lets see what happens next siege when china will actually sign for sieges :D

wow, now when you listed all of that, i guess we are not in the worst situation farm wise, thanks!

Edited by MoDoy

5 hours ago, Zellem said:

what a load of fucking crap this topic is

Stop be toxic dude. ?

So many emo posts, i like it. That feel that you are nothing w/o China on your side. ?

@Anytime What is worst? Play under China guys like little girl or live under turkey guys like little girl?

5:1 izi win ?

11 hours ago, Black Sails said:

First you was talking about who bring Asia prime players in Eu prime,  now you talk about 1y ago. You should decide what are you crying about. 1 year ago Perks had agreement with CHN only for Epics. We had war and fought for castles/TOI/Priests ... When deviate deviated from Perks and they even hired you they start loosing so you brought Shakalaka (deggers) CP to help (there still were no 80 lvl DAs). You didn't cry when Shakalaka and Uin protect you very well. So who brought Asia players to  EU prime? Your  friends Sjeks and Rip...

okay at this point i'm 100% sure you are trolling since one cannot be so delusional

107320-full.jpg

Edited by etze

10 hours ago, iAxZp said:

tere 95/100 primes ) sharkey more active than u)... live in ur imaginary world.

hellious/drelmar/psyhe/enigma/para/wyzzer(bd i dont remember excact name)/kigoo/bazinga   denriko rifght after i dont count him

okay you are trolling too :D

bazinga hadn't logged for like 6 full months 

kigoo only logged in priests to ask if there's a spot for him, got a no as a reply and then vanished after 3 sec only to show up in the next eu priests

the bd was 24/7 out of clan in sv and boosted himself to 79 attending only sieges/baiums

psyhe and enigma didnt have much time to play, they were more like casuals

denriko joined like 2 months ago

it was only parasadalos (who logged 2 hours after prime started and stayed until a bit later), hellious and elmar

so yeah you are trolling for sure

Edited by etze

I have to admit i proposed a lots of time to Deviate if they need some help on ToI / Priests in Eu time when i was bored and most of WuKong went sleep. And to point You started bringing Korea Horzelius/Sjeks or Fortuna was telling me they want to controll Eu time by themselfs. And i was asking them many times about that.

On 5/23/2019 at 8:16 AM, MoDoy said:

you have no idea what you are saying. "3 koreans", who relog with everything popped up just so they can use everything twice in fight and repeat it every 15 minutes (used to be in past when they were ganking alone). those 3 koreans are equivalent of 18 people man power of decently powered party

you probably havent fight 9vs9 with only your party members (and yes, prlord is not your party member) while other pt had someone like launcelot with MJ set and puri song, right? and thats still low comparison to DA hero

Oh, I love this name!! PRlord...We'll see in coming month...Let's make him to be mostly like this name!!

15 hours ago, Black Sails said:

Imagine a bottle of Pepsi. You pour 80% of it into the toilet. The toilet does not become a bottle of Pepsi ;) but the bottle of Pepsi, although only 20% full, remains a bottle of Pepsi...for the sake of accuracy;) Deviate is Deviate. Perkunas is Perkunas....

so tl;dr Biz is the shitter.

On 5/23/2019 at 1:30 AM, iAxZp said:

As for rip pt i am sure they will take their revenge, its a game that sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

I wonder if u even TRY to fight with us next month without any hero

16 minutes ago, Rip said:

Problem is that on oly you cant zerg. Can be only 1v1 ☹️.
P.S. How is the deal about SE hero? @iAxZp

unknown.png

Edited by Rizos

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

unknown.png

ok)

2 hours ago, Rip said:

ok) , except the 1 friendly fire stigma did you enjoyed video?

22 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

ok) , except the 1 friendly fire stigma did you enjoyed video?

Wasn't bad but a little bit too fast for me

• Thanks 1

On 5/24/2019 at 10:04 AM, etze said:

okay you are trolling too :D

bazinga hadn't logged for like 6 full months 

kigoo only logged in priests to ask if there's a spot for him, got a no as a reply and then vanished after 3 sec only to show up in the next eu priests

the bd was 24/7 out of clan in sv and boosted himself to 79 attending only sieges/baiums

psyhe and enigma didnt have much time to play, they were more like casuals

denriko joined like 2 months ago

it was only parasadalos (who logged 2 hours after prime started and stayed until a bit later), hellious and elmar

so yeah you are trolling for sure

Bazinga stop play long time ago. In last fights he played by myrmi.

BD wen take the 79 lvl he stop play.

Some kamikaze members they join to few fights wen they find time.

Me and Song we try to be online wen clan make fights/rbs ?

Edited by MPiRi
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

so you are saying that numbers john provided are NOT REAL? i refuse to believe that statement, so i gotta label you as liar @MPiRi

Label what ever y want i just answer to etze how the kamikaze cp play in last months with few members and in many fight with mix partys.

myrmi stop play for unknown time from 19/5/2019

I don't give attention to any numbers or what you talk with john so τσιμπα ενα @......

Edited by MPiRi
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rizos said:

unknown.png

You absolutely can zerg olympiad. The last few months have been hell to catch their pretenders because they have been doing 3-4 different chains at the same time and there was never any clear indication which chain was going first. This month(so far) they managed to fail despite their numbers.