Artalas

Doom +6 is viable? if not FP+6 or Doom +0? what do i do?!

Hello all

so, i'm quite new to the server and i got a SK  6x, i got a doom armor set, low B sword, and low B jewel set. I dont know what to invest or save adena for right now,

my goal is to play in party/clan activities and acasional pvp/ oly just for fun, so i'm asking for u guys if u have any lead to focus my adena on, i'm not rich and only play as a main SK with no boxes (hard time :p)

i ask for experiences and advices thanks in advande

goog game for all xD

1 hour ago, Artalas said:

Hello all

so, i'm quite new to the server and i got a SK  6x, i got a doom armor set, low B sword, and low B jewel set. I dont know what to invest or save adena for right now,

my goal is to play in party/clan activities and acasional pvp/ oly just for fun, so i'm asking for u guys if u have any lead to focus my adena on, i'm not rich and only play as a main SK with no boxes (hard time :p)

goog game for all

If you farm solo get some weapon for example sls+8++ and decent othell rune. 

If not, first i would go for black ore jewels + 3 and then doom set +6 but it is quite expensive (about 400- 500kk if i am not wrong)

Doom +6 is definitely a better option (duh), but as Ripko said it's way far out of your budget if you're solo. Right now I'd also try to get a decent Othell rune first (most important part of any solo physical combat based player) and some solid weapon. For equip I'd settle for FP+6, if you're solo it's going to do much better job for you, especially on upcoming Zaken patch.

9 hours ago, Artalas said:

Hello all

so, i'm quite new to the server and i got a SK 6x, i got a doom armor set, low B sword, and low B jewel set. I dont know what to invest or save adena for right now,

goog game for all xD

if no boxes, play as puller in abg, then you need dagger with wind walk rune. you woun't spend adena on shots and sh, all you need to do is run in a circles. you can reach 70++ not too hard and then start searching cp

On 5/28/2019 at 2:16 PM, FryderykChopin said:

Doom +6 is definitely a better option (duh), but as Ripko said it's way far out of your budget if you're solo. Right now I'd also try to get a decent Othell rune first (most important part of any solo physical combat based player) and some solid weapon. For equip I'd settle for FP+6, if you're solo it's going to do much better job for you, especially on upcoming Zaken patch.

A doubt about hp bonus from armor +4 or above, i know that there is a guide here about armors but i do not got this clear. Consider this: do the bonus from +4,5,6 enchant armor is added for every piece of that armor or only if the ser is complete? Exemple: i get a fp boots+4, gloves +5, a fullbody armor +0  and fp helmet +0 

in that case do i get hp bonus from the gloves and boots but not from the armor and helmet? 

Thanks for the reply tho :]

Edited by Artalas

for now you can get full set doom heavy for less than half of the price of fp+6 (2 parts) and it ll work for tanking. if you also want to use it for more speed and single mob killing, then go bw heavy.

there is an hp bonus for evey piece of armor from +4 and above, but there is also a set bonus of hp/mp in +6. if you want to think ahead and know exactly how much stats each set gives you can try test server

Edited by Cyane

9 hours ago, Artalas said:

A doubt about hp bonus from armor +4 or above, i know that there is a guide here about armors but i do not got this clear. Consider this: do the bonus from +4,5,6 enchant armor is added for every piece of that armor or only if the ser is complete? Exemple: i get a fp boots+4, gloves +5, a fullbody armor +0  and fp helmet +0 

in that case do i get hp bonus from the gloves and boots but not from the armor and helmet? 

Thanks for the reply tho :]

Yo forget the HP bonus (but to answer your question yes - you get HP bonus for each overenchanted part itself regardless if it's a set part or not. E.g. if you wear nothing but Full Plate Armor +5 /no helm or shield/, you do get the HP bonus for it. Any armor piece /non-jewelry/ gives HP bonus for overenchant).

BUT, the most important part of the +6 set is the MP regeneration bonus that you're going to get on next patch. In Zaken patch the set bonuses are reworked so that +6 heavy set gives you a whopping +4 MP bonus (flat, not %) when sitting/standing, making it absolutely essential for solo farming.