Sign in to follow this  
JzOo

WC Oly

6 minutes ago, Rip said:

I wonder if tereza is blind and she uses mass res during slince or she "avoid to report bug that benefit" her?

In case of tereza i more convinced that she's actually "blind" ?

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

In case of tereza i more convinced that she's acrually "blind" ?

why so hate for tere tho? also what biz is saying is why pet on ES dont wake up after master get freezing flame with transfer pain on , its clear from damage reduction per tic that is activated transfer

Edited by iAxZp

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

why so hate for tere tho? also what biz is saying is why pet on ES dont wake up after master get freezing flame with transfer pain on

Im pretty sure its normal, same as official, mby im wrong, never checked cos i was sure its correct. Any proofs that its bugged?

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Im pretty sure its normal, same as official, mby im wrong, never checked cos i was sure its correct. Any proofs that its bugged?

it wasnt like this some months ago i played on wc and for it wasnt like that when biz made sharkey's hero.

why so hate for tere tho?

she ) doesn't ) put ) enough) passive-aggressive ) russian ) smiley ) faces ) on ) the ) text ) she ) writes )

)

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

she ) doesn't ) put ) enough) passive-aggressive ) russian ) smiley ) faces ) on ) the ) text ) she ) writes )

)

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

not funny as always my friend.

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

13p17o.jpg

so it was wrong before here and they fixed it recently?if yes i have no prob but for sure it was different before

so it was wrong before here and they fixed it recently?if yes i have no prob but for sure it was different before

last time i played wc on oly was like half year ago, it was same back then, Im almost sure it ever changed but u better confirm at @San0

HAHAHAH, this is what biz wanted to say? :D during times progressive was playing WC for us i already knew dot dmg is not counted as normal damage but as true damage which doesnt wake up summon, but i guess my opposition is not so smart - hey, at least you learnt something new! :D

@Rizos next time they will accuse me of abusing bug that DoTs are making full damage on UD eventho you have big defences so its obvious that damage should be lower :D:D:D joke of the year guys, ps: if you want to learn some "BUGS" for some classes feel free to tell me, i can make address you next diversity of olympics value so you will give at least some competition in olympiad :d

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

HAHAHAH, this is what biz wanted to say? :D during times progressive was playing WC for us i already knew dot dmg is not counted as normal damage but as true damage which doesnt wake up summon, but i guess my opposition is not so smart - hey, at least you learnt something new! :D

@Rizos next time they will accuse me of abusing bug that DoTs are making full damage on UD eventho you have big defences so its obvious that damage should be lower :D:D:D joke of the year guys, ps: if you want to learn some "BUGS" for some classes feel free to tell me, i can make address you next diversity of olympics value so you will give at least some competition in olympiad :d

so u claim it was always like this or my inglish are bant?

Just now, iAxZp said:

so u claim it was always like this or my inglish are bant?

yes, correct, it was always working like that :D also want to see other interesting mechanic with DoT skills?, WHICH BY THE WAY i reported to admins in start of 2017?

pathetic boiz trying to accuse me without making proper research, love it

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

yes, correct, it was always working like that :D also want to see other interesting mechanic with DoT skills?, WHICH BY THE WAY i reported to admins in start of 2017?

pathetic boiz trying to accuse me without making proper research, love it

i noticed than aswell i didnt reported tho , but i insist when i played i was waking pony on ff somehow, i am trashcannot anyways so who cares?

i noticed than aswell i didnt reported tho , but i insist when i played i was waking pony on ff somehow, i am trashcannot anyways so who cares?

if you were waking ponies then yeah, you are trashcannot then :D ( @JzOoand this guy wanted to take your hero :d omegalulz)

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

if you were waking ponies then yeah, you are trashcannot then :D ( @JzOoand this guy wanted to take your hero :d omegalulz)

what can i say i am a bad player i am embarassed i go cry to my bed, cya all

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

what can i say i am a bad player i am embarassed i go cry to my bed, cya all

:( and here i thought we will go back to discussion why some no name bishop is using mass ress through silence without reporting it :/ but i guess some sides likes to abuse bugs without reporting them, correct @BizQQuiT? )))

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

200 IQ plays, only big brainz will understand :d

9 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

Better he will use poison or freezing strike instead of Fatal counter.

Well, i play different and i won all th pretenders back then (lost to Cyane once). You play like casuals and what? Simply nothing :3

6 hours ago, Aduha said:

can res in silence on retail. 

you played on official, you know how it goes

proof or pizdabol, right now its word against a word

14 hours ago, MoDoy said:

:( and here i thought we will go back to discussion why some no name bishop is using mass ress through silence without reporting it :/ but i guess some sides likes to abuse bugs without reporting them, correct @BizQQuiT? )))

In ~ November when I tried Sharkey for hero it was exactly like that, peto would wake up whenever I would fear+flame summoners.

9 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

In ~ November when I tried Sharkey for hero it was exactly like that, peto would wake up whenever I would fear+flame summoners.

unknown.png