Psomo

mana regen wtf?

Hi, 

elven elder here,

can someone tell me why with bw robe set i have same mana regen with bw light?

bw robe set = -1 MEN +5% MP REGEN

bw light set= +3 MEN ( so 4 more than bw robe ) and mastery from light armor +20% mp regen

can someone tell me why the heck i have exactly same mp regen with +4 MEN and +15% mp regen.

Also why on chars with 20 MEN i have same mp regen with chars with 40 MEN as long as they are the same level?

Is this legit or bug? on other classic servers i had a lot more mp regen with bw light. which sounds normal! so wtf?

i dont know the exact numbers but you gain  some % of more mp recovery cause of Mana recovery skill when wearing robe armor. if you delete that skill in test server, blue wolf light has more mp recovery than robe bw

yes mana recovery i agree, but how is it possible to have exact same mp regen with SE same level with ee with 10-15 MEN down? on same armors ofc.... ee should have more with all that MEN... i just think that at least mana regen for MEN stat does not work...

1 hour ago, Psomo said:

Hi, 

elven elder here,

can someone tell me why with bw robe set i have same mana regen with bw light?

bw robe set = -1 MEN +5% MP REGEN

bw light set= +3 MEN ( so 4 more than bw robe ) and mastery from light armor +20% mp regen

can someone tell me why the heck i have exactly same mp regen with +4 MEN and +15% mp regen.

Also why on chars with 20 MEN i have same mp regen with chars with 40 MEN as long as they are the same level?

Is this legit or bug? on other classic servers i had a lot more mp regen with bw light. which sounds normal! so wtf?

tested 10 men vs 40 men = 3 mp regen difference

unknown.png

37 men 13 mana per tick
58 men 16 mana per tick
It works, its just not so powerful that 10 men will make u see big difference

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

please, check mp regen on ru offi in some set and we will compare it here @Rizos

My "premium" expired so cant log qq. Anyway this guy probably came from some XXXL2CLASSICPVPXXX x5000 server adn wondering why things work different here ?

Just now, Rizos said:

My "premium" expired so cant log qq. Anyway this guy probably came from some XXXL2CLASSICPVPXXX x5000 server adn wondering why things work different here ?

y, i thought the same, was just thinking to close this mp regen topic 4-ever

well if i came from some x5000 server i would not know what mana regen is, but ok valid point. maybe i remembered MEN to be stronger. but kind of strange that bw light gives exact same mana regen as bw robe. every tick i get 14 mp while standing still with either at level 73. and every third tick i get 15 with both armors.

15 minutes ago, Psomo said:

well if i came from some x5000 server i would not know what mana regen is, but ok valid point. maybe i remembered MEN to be stronger. but kind of strange that bw light gives exact same mana regen as bw robe. every tick i get 14 mp while standing still with either at level 73. and every third tick i get 15 with both armors.

light armor mastery gives 20% mp regen, mana recovery gives 20% mana regen = mp regen is the same in robe and light, so only set bonuses give any difference, 

but according to proof from 4game MEN bonus is ninja, you can't see it if difference in men is small.

wish you good evening.

P.S. if you ment that strange that robe and light give the same bonus, well, write a mail to NC Soft ?

Edited by Poseidon

Just now, Rip said:

AAAAOYYYYYY

you still here! hehe, not all back, just me. cya in game dude. hf

I'll just add for the record, that if your sole aim is mana regen, you're probably better off just enchanting any D grade robe set to +6 and wait for zaken patch - such set will give you +6 MP regen (per tick, not %) when standing/standing, so most mana problems you'll have solved.

Edited by FryderykChopin

25 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

I'll just add for the record, that if your sole aim is mana regen, you're probably better off just enchanting any D grade robe set to +6 and wait for zaken patch - such set will give you +6 MP regen (per tick, not %) when standing/standing, so most mana problems you'll have solved.

until zaken patch even starting player will farm himself orfen 3 for mp regen, very bad tip :/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2