Anytime

Aggression-Power

Increase the Power of Aggression?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Increase the Power of Aggression?

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

imagination stopped working? where's that OP silver ranger? i guess he left Perkunas and died right after that

you mean this perkunas image.png.a750632c901fbc746edf50d0d4b60bc9.png? Stop crying after me, your guys kicked me from clan, its not like i left, so they had to deal with consequences ^_^

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

you mean this perkunas image.png.a750632c901fbc746edf50d0d4b60bc9.png? Stop crying after me, your guys kicked me from clan, its not like i left, so they had to deal with consequences ^_^

you've cried a river already. 

we could be 3 daggers in one cp, but you decided to lick wrong b@lls, malaka

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

3 daggers? who? :D you can call yourself potato, not dagger and rizos is more of an archer in pvp than dagger

or you maybe meant this guy instead of rizos? @_@ would be sick team i bet

unknown.png

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

3 daggers? who? :D you can call yourself potato, not dagger and rizos is more of an archer in pvp than dagger

or you maybe meant this guy instead of rizos? @_@ would be sick team i bet

unknown.png

you pussy call me potato? nah, can't be true, it's just a jealous.

but i like the screen, wanna see him rollin' :D

53 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

You understand you would be kicked aswell to be 3 daggers in one cp? Modoy never had the option to lick other balls it was china or no1 after they left deviates

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

You understand you would be kicked aswell to be 3 daggers in one cp? Modoy never had the option to lick other balls it was china or no1 after they left deviates

Chinese balls arent that salty at least xd 

Holy sh1t, why so much hate that we play in WK? @_@

Are u racist or just dont like my new friends?

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, iAxZp said:

Modoy never had the option to lick other balls it was china or no1 after they left deviates 

lulz, someone doesnt realize that if at this instant my cp left and i would look for cp, i could find one in snap of fingers :D  even when we joined deviate, most of EU primes there wasnt even word of other cps (well, sometimes Arogance cp tried to gather, but they were like half active), what exactly would change if we joined our own clan instead? nothing, and i can tell you eventually we would get again pms if we are interested in joining someone

so dont worry, i dont think i would be without shelter for long even if i didnt join chinese ^_^

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

lulz, someone doesnt realize that if at this instant my cp left and i would look for cp, i could find one in snap of fingers :D  even when we joined deviate, most of EU primes there wasnt even word of other cps (well, sometimes fortuna cp tried to gather, but they were like half active), what exactly would change if we joined our own clan instead? nothing, and i can tell you eventually we would get again pms if we are interested in joining someone

so dont worry, i dont think i would be without shelter for long even if i didnt join chinese ^_^

as long as u arent in my ally i dont care what are you doing... i am glad u arent tbh)

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

2nd after you? cause that recharger which doesn't recharge...you know 

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

2nd after you? cause that recharger which doesn't recharge...you know 

play support once in ur life then u can have oppinion

or go hit bards like u did with dagger and tyr like last times u played with us and then ask for mana at 4k range from me...clueless

Edited by iAxZp

Just now, iAxZp said:

wait, you want to tell me his TH was ever defined differently than "support character" ?

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

wait, you want to tell me his TH was ever defined differently than "support character" ?

i have video of pose hiting 4 mins continusly ONLY tanks/bards

Just now, iAxZp said:

i have video of pose hiting 4 mins continusly ONLY tanks/bards 

perfect opportunity to go back to the topic

imagine the aggression power would be increased, people with no hands would hit useless targets even longer

so now all go vote for yes, make this game more skill based!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

perfect opportunity to go back to the topic

imagine the aggression power would be increased, people with no hands would hit useless targets even longer

so now all go vote for yes, make this game more skill based!

if they press yes then pose will sucide.. dont do it pls he is fragile

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

lulz, someone doesnt realize that if at this instant my cp left and i would look for cp, i could find one in snap of fingers :D  even when we joined deviate, most of EU primes there wasnt even word of other cps (well, sometimes fortuna cp tried to gather, but they were like half active), what exactly would change if we joined our own clan instead? nothing, and i can tell you eventually we would get again pms if we are interested in joining someone

excuse me, I think you meant Arrogance CP, there is no CP called Fortuna CP in the game

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

excuse me, I think you meant Arrogance CP, there is no CP called Fortuna CP in the game

shut up SLAVEu are FORTUNA CP MEMBER U LIKE IT OR NOT HE IS UR MASTAAAA

11 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

edited, sorry for inconvenience ?

7 hours ago, iAxZp said:

or go hit bards like u did with dagger and tyr like last times u played with us and then ask for mana at 4k range from me...clueless

Excuses every time, lets see this video

Come on, (wo)man. It's the rule of all forums since time started. The first 3-4 posts are actually relevant and then the topic derails. This is when people like SemenArsonist show up to farm likes, pretending to be offended when referred to (correctly) as Fortuna CP member, but not reacting at all when referred to as Socrate or WhiteWalkers CP in the past. Piece of shit, kid. 

Edited by Fortuna

im not sure it has to do with aggression or the mobs are bugged but theres always those knights in abg that lose aggro and go rogue

8 hours ago, Fortuna said:

Come on, (wo)man. It's the rule of all forums since time started. The first 3-4 posts are actually relevant and then the topic derails. This is when people like SemenArsonist show up to farm likes, pretending to be offended when referred to (correctly) as Fortuna CP member, but not reacting at all when referred to as Socrate or WhiteWalkers CP in the past. Piece of shit, kid. 

Don't even mention my name ever again unless you have more than 200 likes. Fucking likelets think they are hot shit because they have a super awesome guy with 270 likes in their cp. Do you even know how bad replying to a guy with 20 likes makes me look? 

• Haha 2