Sign in to follow this  
Black Sails

Time for summer event?

Dear administration, maybe it is time to reward  loyal to the server people, that waiting so long for the new patch, with a good event? An event with magical tablets and cloaks in reward list would be great;)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

why so saulty? wanna PvP?

no, i want to pve, leave me alone plz, dont touch me or i will take MJ on my dagger

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

no, i want to pve, leave me alone plz, dont touch me or i will take MJ on my dagger

do u know how to pve or should i beg stiba to give you some tips?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

do u know how to pve or should i beg stiba to give you some tips?

idk, if you and stiba combine, maybe even i will learn how to pve

... maybe ...

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

idk, if you and stiba combine, maybe even i will learn how to pve

... maybe ...

idk how to pve sorry...

if i knew i would have mj robe set :)

Edited by iAxZp

18 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Dear administration, maybe it is time to reward  loyal to the server people, that waiting so long for the new patch, with a good event? An event with magical tablets and cloaks in reward list would be great;)

That event is called 2.5 patch

Zaken cloak, 10 times better tablets drop rate

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

That event is called 2.5 patch

Zaken cloak, 10 times better tablets drop rate

That would be the best event but if it will be on Christmas or even later... better to have an event now.  

1 minute ago, Black Sails said:

That would be the best event but if it will be on Christmas or even later... better to have an event now.  

October 24

5 minutes ago, Rip said:

October 24

Even if it's so It's four months. Even if it's ready to implement it won't be implemented till October or later. Launch a new patch when people on summer break is not really smart IMO. But a good event now would be nice. 

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

The summer event's to-do list:

1) Make the cloak rare
2) Make the cloak accessible at higher quanitity than 1 per entire server (hello rabbits hunt)

Don't forget the part where we all get a million brezzes with instant cast for ultra funny marathon fights.

10 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Don't forget the part where we all get a million brezzes with instant cast for ultra funny marathon fights.

yes but in this case we need mana pots aswell

On 6/13/2019 at 1:53 AM, SemenArsonist said:

On 6/13/2019 at 11:37 AM, iAxZp said:

yes but in this case we need mana pots aswell

My opinion is the BRez is not the big problem in events.

The big problem is the buff scrolls like beers etc coz if you brez you need buffs to fight again with this buffs scrolls from events they kill the game they make the buffers like WC be more useless and classes like Prophets be only box and no 1 active player.

In next event if we take again tons of buffs scrolls we need mana pots too.

Edited by MPiRi

I don't know, I'm not strictly against the beers, but if anything they should be made to have some casting time like normal buff scrolls... I mainly dislike the idea of removing them because it would hurt newbies as well, which already have a hard time leveling up if they don't want to pay for boxed buffers.

But either way I think we all can agree that bresses should never be a common drop in events ever again.

i dont think beers are that big of a problem, dont forget in previous chronicles you had proper nobless which kept your buffs, beers have reuse 20 minutes, so you have to think if you want to waste it after first death or you are going to get sniped in 3s from standing, which leaves you without buffs in every next ress

also idk who had this interesting idea of giving beers every possible buff except M DEF, like rlly, duh ... genius

also i dont know about your warcryer, but i am very happy our warcryer is happy and everytime i stand up from ground, i get every buff i need (ww, haste, shield, m def, g shield, spirit and crit dmg), in last pvp when i died and asked if i could get death whisper, this is the buffs i got instantly, so saying active buffers are useless - couldnt disagree more

image.png.c3bb33e194b99f0fc5aeda31d3725b5d.png

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

I don't know, I'm not strictly against the beers, but if anything they should be made to have some casting time like normal buff scrolls... I mainly dislike the idea of removing them because it would hurt newbies as well, which already have a hard time leveling up if they don't want to pay for boxed buffers.

But either way I think we all can agree that bresses should never be a common drop in events ever again.

I don't say removing just lower the rate. And OLs need mana pots too with delay ofc :)

50 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i dont think beers are that big of a problem, dont forget in previous chronicles you had proper nobless which kept your buffs, beers have reuse 20 minutes, so you have to think if you want to waste it after first death or you are going to get sniped in 3s from standing, which leaves you without buffs in every next ress

also idk who had this interesting idea of giving beers every possible buff except M DEF, like rlly, duh ... genius

also i dont know about your warcryer, but i am very happy our warcryer is happy and everytime i stand up from ground, i get every buff i need (ww, haste, shield, m def, g shield, spirit and crit dmg), in last pvp when i died and asked if i could get death whisper, this is the buffs i got instantly, so saying active buffers are useless - couldnt disagree more

Rly i don't know they delay of beers was 20 min coz not use so often. so its ok.

Maybe the creator of those beers not give mdef coz playing a mace class (conspiracy theory :P)

22 hours ago, MPiRi said:

I don't say removing just lower the rate. And OLs need mana pots too with delay ofc :)

Rly i don't know they delay of beers was 20 min coz not use so often. so its ok.

Maybe the creator of those beers not give mdef coz playing a mace class (conspiracy theory :P)

Beers cd is 10 minutes

Still okay

On 6/16/2019 at 11:46 AM, MoDoy said:

you missing COP or CC if you have active prp 

On 6/16/2019 at 11:46 AM, MoDoy said:

No COP ? ? ?