Sign in to follow this  
SpellG

Auction Logic?

Good evening everybody, 

I wanted to put some items on auction. In this case, some B grade peripherals. The first time I tried to put sealed B-grade peripheral, and got "Offer Rejected" so I think "Oh maybe they want me to unseal the gear first" I did it so and got Offer Rejected again.
c8c88c7f8a.png

And I can't understand why... because I can see the same items (from other users) already rolling on the auction...

ffc396566b.png

I've searched any rules of the auction but I didn't find it...

Thanks in advance!

good old times with auction, when i tried to put there BW parts for half of the price of lowest piece (which after changing to CoL and selling them would still make me double the profit). Got rejected 6 times eventho i explained to support that OTHER items there are overpriced and nobody will ever buy them, why they dont accept my offer when its appropriate price compared to adena price in game.

didnt go well and i gave up.

image.thumb.png.8f06342410539f5f03fd21ffb7da7d98.png

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, SpellG said:

Good evening everybody, 

I wanted to put some items on auction. In this case, some B grade peripherals. The first time I tried to put sealed B-grade peripheral, and got "Offer Rejected" so I think "Oh maybe they want me to unseal the gear first" I did it so and got Offer Rejected again.
c8c88c7f8a.png

And I can't understand why... because I can see the same items (from other users) already rolling on the auction...

ffc396566b.png

I've searched any rules of the auction but I didn't find it...

Thanks in advance!

isnt not because u already listed too much items? there is limit.u may over limit. and item was rejected

That's fucking stupid. They introduce a free market where everyone is supposed to buy and sell items at the prices they choose. Except it's not really a free market and all the prices are regulated by the admin team. Is this a soviet union server? Are we going to go full communist? Should I bring my hammer and sickle? So many questions that need to be answered. I feel sorry for the people spamming refresh to find extremely good deals or pricing errors.

That being said, nobody is going to buy zubei/avadon shit for 1 euro. 

1 euro here can get you approximately 8 to 9 water bottles from a supermarket. 500ml-plastiko-still-GR.png

Water is the basis of all life and you get to have 4-4,5 litres of it with 1 euro. Who would spend 1 euro on avadon or zubei gloves when you can buy a big amount of the magic liquid that created all life? Do you know that up to 60% of a fully grown adult's body is consisted of water? Do you know that people in Mozambique would kill for those bottles of water that you get to enjoy at the amazing price of 1 euro?

Hell, if you don't want water you can buy a cheese pie for 1 euro. 10000015.jpg 

This magnificent food will not only keep your stomach full for a few hours, but it will give you an express ticket to the toilet after 30 minutes of consuming it. Yes it also acts as a laxative. All this for one euro. And you want people to spend it on zubei parts? 

TL;DR: I don't think people are going to buy zubei/avadon parts for 1 euro m8

Dont bring 1 euro to the netherlands or you will die :')

1eurowater.jpg

Or maybe buy a small bag of candys?
2239875.jpg

I geuss ill just take the zubei boots then (':

Edited by Humble
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, SpellG said:

Oh... so the problem is that you have to put a price THEY want... we don’t have the freedom to choose. It’s a shame. 

Thanks for your help @MoDoy

Problem is that rules saying: 
8. Item can be placed to the auction only from the main character. Lots, placed from boxes or characters below level 20 will be rejected.
https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/6595-auction/
You already have 5 items installed from Main char.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, YipMan said:

Fck lucky me ... i live in clean region and mine tap water is good to drink >.<

Fckin straight, man... It's exactly the kind of freedom that you don't get to appreciate until you experience otherwise. Especially now that summer is starting.

Ontopic: @Koll people have a good point here about the prices, since 1€ basically transfers into 2kk, it makes a lot of stuff unsellable. Would it be possible to lower the minimum price to 0.1€? 

10 hours ago, Koll said:

Problem is that rules saying: 
8. Item can be placed to the auction only from the main character. Lots, placed from boxes or characters below level 20 will be rejected.
https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/6595-auction/
You already have 5 items installed from Main char.

I see. I didn’t know about that. Thank you once again for your reply.