Manton

I'm glad to present you new team members!

Dear friends!

We stand on the threshold of a Great event. Therefore, in order to increase the quality of our work, to expand the horizons of dialogue, to bring entertainment and, of course, discipline, our team was joined by three administrators - community managers. All of them are experienced, versatile and interesting people. And we hope that you will find a common language and get more pleasure from quality and comfortable game on our project.

Now little more about each administrator:

Koll - A man with many years of experience in the world's largest L2 projects. Patient, discreet, ready to help at any time. In his spare time he likes to watch movies, especially horror, cartoons. Also likes to watch streams, rather than playing himself.

Kse - Forum's soul, sociable, kind and patient. Creative and responsable for many ideas succesfully implemented and loved by players in a lot of previous Lineage 2 projects. All her free time is dedicated to her loved husband, charming daugther, reading and knitting.

San0 - Familiar with Lineage 2 since Prelude as a player/administrator. Cheerful and kind "daddy", yet nothing will stop him from punishing you if you are caught botting. Happily married, father of a lovely daughter. Addicted to TV series and movies. Loves cats, and hates the fact he can't own a dragon.

• Like 4

Welcome to the new administrators.

It's good to see more moderators in this project . I wish though there was an introduction thread and each one of them said something about themselves.

Thank you son!

We are happy to be involved in this project, and looking forward to work with all of you.

Whatever else you feel like knowing about us, feel free to ask.

Best regards.

San0.

Good luck! Looking forward for it! Most of the servers nowadays don't last a month, you guys had OBT for almost 1 year, at least we know server will last and no wipe :) Count me in.

Welcome!

Quick question: What happened to Draqla?

Don't worry. ​Nothing happened to Draqla, He is still a founder of the project and part of the Admin team but atm he is very busy with other parts of the project.

Hello and welcome! I'm very happy to see this moving forward!

My girlfriend and I play since the first Beta and we really want to see this working! Keep up the great work and if you need anything JUST SAY THE WORD! :D

Hello and thanks for all your kind words!

We will do our best to make our project your sweet sweet home :)

​Since we have a date now could you inform us please if the deal with the other private server went through?

Everybody would like to see this project being revived because playing a grindy, low rate server can be succeeded only with high population especially in the beginning to get the economy started..

• Like 1

Hello and thanks for all your kind words!

We will do our best to make our project your sweet sweet home :)

​Since we have a date now could you inform us please if the deal with the other private server went through?

Everybody would like to see this project being revived because playing a grindy, low rate server can be succeeded only with high population especially in the beginning to get the economy started..

Hey, NicolaasNL

We decided to merge the other private project under our domain - Lineage2Classic.com, as you can see already.

Whatever else you feel like knowing about us, feel free to ask.

Are the rumours true ​that we can bribe you with e-cookies? 9_9

​E-cookies wont do it, but if u find some E-dragon eggs, we might come to  deal.B|

• Like 1

Welcome to the new Staff.

Here some Questions:

A: Will we find some GM´s IG?

B: The Staff play here (with Playerchars)?

C: U have Cookies ? 9_9

A: Yes you will.

B: No!

C: I had, but i ate them all.            COOKIIIIIIIEEEEESSSSS NHAM NHAM NHAM NHAM!!!

• Like 1

A: Yes you will.

B: No!

C: I had, but i ate them all.            COOKIIIIIIIEEEEESSSSS NHAM NHAM NHAM NHAM!!!

​A: +1

B: thats really good ;)

C: u will be fat :P