Sign in to follow this  
JzOo

Gludio Siege

wtf?!

where were all these guys? i didnt see any wartag near any of our 2 castles for 2 hours :( 

16 minutes ago, etze said:

wtf?!

where were all these guys? i didnt see any wartag near any of our 2 castles for 2 hours :( 

You may not believe ...... But there was also double this numbers in Dion in last 35 mnutees xd 

Korea+Br's

Edited by YipMan

2 hours ago, etze said:

wtf?!

and you wont see.

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

About what this movie is? Random wc runs and sometime sleeps random enemies. Is it about sleep land rate? 

tenor.gif?itemid=11856258

Hello noname? im glad u came out of the cave to  type some random words. Now u can go back from where u came. Im sorry im not of those box type warcryers who rather drain out all mana w/o doing any damage to enemies rather than do something more efficient like sleeping enemies and keeping mana in case some1 will need rebuff. Also ur fellas party setups are so poor that i even doubt they have some basic buff that could help resist at least some of those sleeps. If you would check it more closer mb you would see some of those sleeps saved our party people lifes, but i guess noname poeple like you comes just to bark and nothing else. Well in this case bad dog.

Peace Please.

Edited by JzOo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Random wc runs and sometime sleeps random enemies.

This is what Perkunas became - bunch of "random enemies"

At least they trust @iAxZp

64902725_2851446961593450_7220397077539323904_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_zor=9&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&oh=c87c65cce0f67731c86f61df1b7ebd39&oe=5D903CD5

1 hour ago, Rip said:

This is what Perkunas became - bunch of "random enemies"

At least they trust @iAxZp

64902725_2851446961593450_7220397077539323904_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_zor=9&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&oh=c87c65cce0f67731c86f61df1b7ebd39&oe=5D903CD5

my only mistake i came to play on siege on a server gms listen to ur crying and not of community majority. wont happen again i am fast learner enjoy ur summer cya at fall

47 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

my only mistake i came to play on siege on a server gms listen to ur crying and not of community majority. wont happen again i am fast learner enjoy ur summer cya at fall

Im glad you feel that you're winning

• Haha 1

damn, first they change skills of classes you play on olympiad and now this, i dont know what have you done to admins, but looks like they really dont like you :o

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, JzOo said:

Hello noname? im glad u came out of the cave to  type some random words. Now u can go back from where u came. Im sorry im not of those box type warcryers who rather drain out all mana w/o doing any damage to enemies rather than do something more efficient like sleeping enemies and keeping mana in case some1 will need rebuff. Also ur fellas party setups are so poor that i even doubt they have some basic buff that could help resist at least some of those sleeps. If you would check it more closer mb you would see some of those sleeps saved our party people lifes, but i guess noname poeple like you comes just to bark and nothing else. Well in this case bad dog.

Peace Please.

Wow. I feel buttheart. Who is that kid which plays in your weak cp? @MoDoy 

Well, if i am a noname, then how should i call you? 

22 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

You dont need to call me at all. I didnt invited you here to tell ur useless opinnion which is more like whines and barks nothing else. And yes you are noname coz i never saw you in action where you could show u are something. 

56 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

this "kid" plays WC exactly how it should be played, but for everyone what he needs, maybe if biz didnt have trashy DDs like you in CP, sharkey wouldnt have to try to pretend he is DD with his 24/7 drains dealing 500dmg, we appreciate more that class which is in top 5 controlling classes focuses on his job instead of meddling into ours, also WC who can rebuff is also nice, maybe you could try it in your party sometimes as well, maybe your nbls scroll consumption will be lower

DD who needs help from his whole party coz he is incapable of doing his own job (SE, WC nuking, lulz) trying to flame others, what a nice start of day cannot wait what comes next ?

Edited by MoDoy
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

DD who needs help from his whole party coz he is incapable of doing his own job (SE, WC nuking, lulz) trying to flame others, what a nice start of day cannot wait what comes next ?

tbh, it's not the daggers who live long, if enemy is smart enough to focus with CC them;)

31 minutes ago, Reddish said:

tbh, it's not the daggers who live long, if enemy is smart enough to focus with CC them;)

thats rest of party job, to keep you alive and keep enemies away from you (like for example sleeping them??), not help you damage when their dmg is lololo, last month i was barely using hero zerk in pvps because enemy bards/tanks were non stop slept, so i didnt even get aggro and i preffered to have some extra p def from valor rather than lowering my def with zerk

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

thats rest of party job, to keep you alive and keep enemies away from you (like for example sleeping them??), not help you damage when their dmg is lololo, last month i was barely using hero zerk in pvps because enemy bards/tanks were non stop slept, so i didnt even get aggro and i preffered to have some extra p def from valor rather than lowering my def with zerk

I was talking about the dagger, not you, cuz we all know u are heromode+ sh1ttons of epics, and agro is only CC u are afraid of:D
Ofc it's our problem that we are plebs, but we will handle it)
Rest are playing vs all the CC what could be cought, so there is a small itty-bitty problem we struggle with: stuns, fears, roots and etc

And I totally agree with the point, that WC u got doing great job helping with sleeps, not trying to be DD, wish we had some live WC aswell

On 6/19/2019 at 2:59 PM, Reddish said:

I was talking about the dagger, not you, cuz we all know u are heromode+ sh1ttons of epics, and agro is only CC u are afraid of:D
Ofc it's our problem that we are plebs, but we will handle it)
Rest are playing vs all the CC what could be cought, so there is a small itty-bitty problem we struggle with: stuns, fears, roots and etc

And I totally agree with the point, that WC u got doing great job helping with sleeps, not trying to be DD, wish we had some live WC aswell

is that how rumors spread? :D that modoy is fully stacked, has everything, best equip, all skills, etc.? :P that aggro is only thing which i am afraid of?

screen from last pvp i frapsed, i guess not the best combination of debuffs you want on dagger, but since my WC is doing good job with sleeping, auto attacks are doing just as good work as stabs ^_^

image.png.6af626b02af8da962069ed2b1e5c01df.png

we have many heroes in CP and mental epics usually go to people who utilize them the best (and welp, most of the time i dont utilize them well :D ), also i am running with BW heavy set +4 and toi 4 and i have 1x 3rd class skills learnt from books (also i am lowest lvl in party) - tho, i have AQ3 all the time at least

anything else? :o