Kse

Event: Summer Feast

1 hour ago, shakaalaka said:

There's a lot of OOOOOO missing from you.

you mean SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON ?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Sensei said:

We're slowly going off topic but oh well...
Extended loop macro is no different from bot.
1 min limitation to recharge would be acceptable.

no, why do you say that? i think that when ncsoft put loop macros in the game, they were trying to help the poor people that can't farm ENDGAME CONTENT solo with 9 clients, 8 of which are permanently on the background. To add insult to injury they had the balls to nerf the aforementioned endgame content from their official versions to facilitate the said farmers to farm solo with 8 boxes on perma loop macro. I can't even begin to describe how wrong this is yet nobody complains because they profit from piss easy toi 9/10/11 mobs too. 

• Haha 1

Well people complain about patch not coming anywhere soon yet

An option for cloth pieces in the reward list coould be unidentified stones with bigger chance to get

14 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

no, why do you say that? i think that when ncsoft put loop macros in the game, they were trying to help the poor people that can't farm ENDGAME CONTENT solo with 9 clients, 8 of which are permanently on the background. To add insult to injury they had the balls to nerf the aforementioned endgame content from their official versions to facilitate the said farmers to farm solo with 8 boxes on perma loop macro. I can't even begin to describe how wrong this is yet nobody complains because they profit from piss easy toi 9/10/11 mobs too. 

you cannot even imagine how much we cried even during beta how weak toi mobs are (summoning @Anytime), hell i cannot wait for GC for this exact reason, if you do some bullsh1t there or someone goes afk, there is actual chance of getting wiped by mobs, unlike in toi where mobs hit dds for 300 dmg

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you cannot even imagine how much we cried even during beta how weak toi mobs are (summoning @Anytime), hell i cannot wait for GC for this exact reason, if you do some bullsh1t there or someone goes afk, there is actual chance of getting wiped by mobs, unlike in toi where mobs hit dds for 300 dmg

Also i have reported toi mobs missing some skill. 

Answer i got: I will talk to sano about it

1 hour ago, iAxZp said:

i pay u 2kkk(+set value) will u sell me this set?

OFC you wont

1kkk for unsealed boots helmet gloves

1 hour ago, Rip said:

1kkk for unsealed boots helmet gloves

i dont need any parts i need cloth pieces)

@Koll 
this is my first event on this server , and would like to share my toughts on it , comparing with Skelth and Giran i played before.

Overall event is useless atm , small changes will help

1. add some passive exp to summer feast like 20% or 30%
2. lower items needed for summer Basket and higher drops by mobs cuz its very low atm ( in lvl 50+ zones)
3. make it lvl 40/50+ , otherwise it will be full of macro bots in starting zones 

4. add some other items since cloth piece not avaible anymore 

for example: ( from skelth 2.0 event )
34143660574_563d430ea4_o.png

Edited by Scion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GM's please make a function/shop were you can trade in your extra agathions and headgears, I mean wtf do I need 2 monkey king agathions for? :/

@Kse drop rate is souper low. Are you going to adjust it so we can make atleast 1 box until the end??? After 1h of farm i did not manage to collect the items to get 1 Summer Feast.

Or at least bring Cloth pieces back. Let those who spent billions and hours to get them to cry. LEL

event idea was to be a high investment high reward event that would run for slightly longer time then usual. sadly seams only @Yomana actually got the idea

people would have to collect lot of different items its true but they would have the chance of getting 1 big item, cloth piece. this same item that in zaken update becomes way more accessible then it is now due to the fact that will drop from baium with high chances and from zaken with 100% chance.

for the ones saying that players with money would just buy all the event items to get cloth pieces so it will help only the ones already rich... well this people already buy the stones from toi that at end of the math give you higher chance of getting the cloth piece then the event would.

about event drop rates, this are the drop rates for monsters 61+ lower levels have slightly lower chances:

3.5% for meat
2.5% for red fruit
2.5 % for blue fruit
1% for spices

roughly same chances as all other events meant to be balanced by the increase of items needed and the value of the highest value reward.

just for curiosity chances for the cloth piece on the box were 0,2% meaning in a rough math (ofc not exact cuz random), you would need 500 boxes for a cloth piece leading to 2.5k Feasts meaning gazilians of event drop items.

Addressing complains from other events:

- too easy to farm everyone is full of items.

- no really good reward for end game players.

well, seams changing it doesn't make people much happier then they were before.

this was my personal point of view, just had to vent somewhere.

event statistics will be analyzed during this next days and drops/costs adjusted if needed for the rest of its duration.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, San0 said:

event idea was to be a high investment high reward event that would run for slightly longer time then usual. sadly seams only @Yomana actually got the idea

people would have to collect lot of different items its true but they would have the chance of getting 1 big item, cloth piece. this same item that in zaken update becomes way more accessible then it is now due to the fact that will drop from baium with high chances and from zaken with 100% chance.

for the ones saying that players with money would just buy all the event items to get cloth pieces so it will help only the ones already rich... well this people already buy the stones from toi that at end of the math give you higher chance of getting the cloth piece then the event would.

about event drop rates, this are the drop rates for monsters 61+ lower levels have slightly lower chances:

3.5% for meat
2.5% for red fruit
2.5 % for blue fruit
1% for spices

roughly same chances as all other events meant to be balanced by the increase of items needed and the value of the highest value reward.

just for curiosity chances for the cloth piece on the box were 0,2% meaning in a rough math (ofc not exact cuz random), you would need 500 boxes for a cloth piece leading to 2.5k Feasts meaning gazilians of event drop items.

Addressing complains from other events:

- too easy to farm everyone is full of items.

- no really good reward for end game players.

well, seams changing it doesn't make people much happier then they were before.

this was my personal point of view, just had to vent somewhere.

event statistics will be analyzed during this next days and drops/costs adjusted if needed for the rest of its duration.

i dont even underdstand why u changed the "high reward" from the 1st moment that some cried. chances are awfull u should keep cloth piece on 0.2% like u said  by dropping his chance to apear from basket but ffs ppl need to farm 6-7 hrs to make a large firecracker like this so. FROM my POV rise event items drop rate reduce sucess rate to get cloth piece and make this event worth to even update this client cuz till now is a piece of crap

can anyone explain to me if this is done to get people out of the server? ? I have the impression that you are laughing about the players .. Last event was 1 drop item for 1 reward, so now u need almost 200 drop items for 1 reward, what the fuck? ? this is the most retarded event ever
  • Thanks 2

Um, can't we have a regular loot fiesta event like we always do without broken shit like brezzes? Also I guess you can try to fit in a cloth piece reward at an extremely low probability. Something like 20 event items = 1 chest that has 0.02% probability for cloth piece? I think this way you satisfy both the people that whine about no cloth pieces from event and the people that expected free loot but found only disappointment after needing 200 items to open one chest. Numbers are placeholders ofcourse, you can change them to whatever you like.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Scion said:

@Koll 
this is my first event on this server , and would like to share my toughts on it , comparing with Skelth and Giran i played before.

Overall event is useless atm , small changes will help

1. add some passive exp to summer feast like 20% or 30%
2. lower items needed for summer Basket and higher drops by mobs cuz its very low atm ( in lvl 50+ zones)
3. make it lvl 40/50+ , otherwise it will be full of macro bots in starting zones 

4. add some other items since cloth piece not avaible anymore 

for example: ( from skelth 2.0 event )
34143660574_563d430ea4_o.png

^This, so much. And this is actually one of the least generous lists out there, events on official servers regularly give out +10++ guns and RB jewels. 

I'm fully behind the original event idea as @San0 explained it above - high effort, high reward. Frankly the event doesn't make sense at the current state because the 'high reward' part disappeared while 'high effort' remained. btw. reduce the A grade enchant drop rate - there's too much supply of them with virtually nothing to use them for. With the current event drop rates they're soon going to become worthless papers.

i said it before, can repeat it again, the most attractive thing for people is progression buff
each event on ru offi had this thing, where each day you could claim buff, which gave little bit of stats (or doesnt have to) and it was giving some boost XP
however they did it pretty smart and most of them were made like this:

you go to NPC and you take buff for 1h, which gives you 10% xp boost, after this 1h when the buff fades, it transforms into another buff, which is for 1h you get 15%, after that you get lets say third and final boost, which is like 20-25% boost for 1-2h

now yes, thats a lot of boosting, could be adjusted to x3 rates, but the idea behind this is, if you want to take full extend of this boost, you are kind of forced to play and farm for these 3-4 hours, because you would miss a lot otherwise, that itself was keeping people farm eventho they didnt want to, but they knew if they dont waste all 4h now, they wont be able to profit from next day boost (also note that 3rd buff is significantly better than the first buff, so people wont just log off after first hour)

also to not make people somehow abuse it, you could make it that the timer ticks like talisman in inventory, that its X clean hours and you cannot just take buff, relog and next day farm for 6-8h because after it fades, you can just take new one

or it can be changed in many different ways, but this way people are motivated to xp/farm especially on their mains (as what for you need xp on some 20 lvl box??), that will make server looks more lively and >maybe< brings more pvp

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Olteanu said:

can anyone explain to me if this is done to get people out of the server? ? I have the impression that you are laughing about the players .. Last event was 1 drop item for 1 reward, so now u need almost 200 drop items for 1 reward, what the fuck? ? this is the most retarded event ever

It was actually well thought out, the issue is that admins chickened out after people QQed about the Cloth Piece despite having zero idea how it will be dropping. The problem with these people is that they can't be argued with, they can't be reasoned with, and they absolutely will not stop crying about it, ever. Even if the drop rate for the Cloth Piece was exactly zero percent (=0%), these people would still cry about it simply being on a event drop list.

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

i said it before, can repeat it again, the most attractive thing for people is progression buff
each event on ru offi had this thing, where each day you could claim buff, which gave little bit of stats (or doesnt have to) and it was giving some boost XP
however they did it pretty smart and most of them were made like this:

you go to NPC and you take buff for 1h, which gives you 10% xp boost, after this 1h when the buff fades, it transforms into another buff, which is for 1h you get 15%, after that you get lets say third and final boost, which is like 20-25% boost for 1-2h

now yes, thats a lot of boosting, could be adjusted to x3 rates, but the idea behind this is, if you want to take full extend of this boost, you are kind of forced to play and farm for these 3-4 hours, because you would miss a lot otherwise, that itself was keeping people farm eventho they didnt want to, but they knew if they dont waste all 4h now, they wont be able to profit from next day boost (also note that 3rd buff is significantly better than the first buff, so people wont just log off after first hour)

also to not make people somehow abuse it, you could make it that the timer ticks like talisman in inventory, that its X clean hours and you cannot just take buff, relog and next day farm for 6-8h because after it fades, you can just take new one

or it can be changed in many different ways, but this way people are motivated to xp/farm especially on their mains (as what for you need xp on some 20 lvl box??), that will make server looks more lively and >maybe< brings more pvp

Yeah I've seen this on NA offi, it was pretty well done and I haven't heard anyone really complaining about it being too OP or anything, but I'm not sure how people would accept it here - this is probably the only classic server community has this 'hard way or highway' mentality where anything that helps people a bit or generally makes their life any easier is necessarily evil and 'un-classic'. This tablet situation is a good example - people don't even know how the thing is going to drop it and they lose their minds over the fact that someone outside of the dominant part of server could theoretically get some boost 'for free'.

Очень интересно  почему  убрали итем  для разблокировки А сетов

Видимо кто-то  очень громко начал плакать  -  ибо теряют контроль за А сетами

Ботов  будет очень много   - как и на прошлом ивенте ...

Very interesting why removed the item to unlock A sets

Apparently someone started crying very loudly - because they lose control over the A-sets

There will be a lot of bots - just like at the last event ...
  • Like 1

@Kse @San0 when Cloth gonna be available again?? Community voted you should listen to them instead of doing the favor to a small group of people who cried because they wasted all their time and adena. Chances are super low as @San0 presented above so it won;t affect the end game anyway. Thanks

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Kse said:

Dear friends!

The summer is here! Great time for picnics, grill and barbecue!

To help Chef Monkey, kill monsters level 20+ all over the map and get:

m2.pngDelicious Raw Meat

m3.pngSpecial barbecue spices

m4.pngBlue Fresh Fruit

m5.pngRed Fresh Fruit

11 hours ago, Koll said:

Due to a very high number of unhappy with cloth pieces players, contacting us everywhere, we have made a decision to remove it from the rewards.

Better make those event item drop from 40+ or 50+ lvl mobs to avoid many booters/afk macro farmers. (don't tel us is for the beginners coz beginners can go easy 40 lvl char in few hours) And is more change of active players to report boot/afk farmers in areas with 40/50+ lvl moobs.

And instead of giving cloth make it give UStone to make harder to take Cloth (Ustone change to take shard to go toi floor for Cloth is very hard)

Edited by MPiRi
  • Like 1