Kse

Event: Summer Feast

8 hours ago, San0 said:

event idea was to be a high investment high reward event that would run for slightly longer time then usual. sadly seams only @Yomana actually got the idea

people would have to collect lot of different items its true but they would have the chance of getting 1 big item, cloth piece. this same item that in zaken update becomes way more accessible then it is now due to the fact that will drop from baium with high chances and from zaken with 100% chance.

for the ones saying that players with money would just buy all the event items to get cloth pieces so it will help only the ones already rich... well this people already buy the stones from toi that at end of the math give you higher chance of getting the cloth piece then the event would.

about event drop rates, this are the drop rates for monsters 61+ lower levels have slightly lower chances:

3.5% for meat
2.5% for red fruit
2.5 % for blue fruit
1% for spices

roughly same chances as all other events meant to be balanced by the increase of items needed and the value of the highest value reward.

just for curiosity chances for the cloth piece on the box were 0,2% meaning in a rough math (ofc not exact cuz random), you would need 500 boxes for a cloth piece leading to 2.5k Feasts meaning gazilians of event drop items.

Addressing complains from other events:

- too easy to farm everyone is full of items.

- no really good reward for end game players.

well, seams changing it doesn't make people much happier then they were before.

this was my personal point of view, just had to vent somewhere.

event statistics will be analyzed during this next days and drops/costs adjusted if needed for the rest of its duration.

Actually, this is a good event idea, can choose to remove cloth piece, that should add other change such as increase drop rate? or adding other items rewards? This is still reasonable, Or keep the current idea, Players can have a chance to get 1big item cloth piece, It is no problem because of the low drop and low chance of getting cloth of this EVENT which needs a lot of time and energy on it.9_9

ага типа из-за ботов ------ или плакальщиков - ныне топор кланов ... и которые

делают обычные игрокам А грейд закрыт? 

сделай чтоб падали строго с 60+ или хотя бы с 40+  

так как на нубо локациях уже наверняка куча ботов

Ужесточите баны за ботов софт и так далее  

если ты находишься с 70 рб в Эльфийской Деревне 

Well, it's easier to remove items (pieces) aha type because of bots ------ or mourners - whiners top clans ...

and what to do to ordinary players - who spit on top clans and their disassembly - well, we do not like pvp. and that everything is for us And the grade is closed?

make it fall strictly with 60+ or at least 40+

since on the noob locations for sure a bunch of bots

Tighten bans for bots software and so on

for everyone uses software - it is unreal to lead the boss away - if you are found with 70 rb in Elven Village
Edited by Amorfius
  • Haha 1

I can't believe the cloth piece is still not back in... Problem with those greedy whiners is that they won't listen to reasoning, they just see the word 'cloth piece' in drop list and they get triggered. Unfortunately they're also the loudest ones and admins hear loud voices, not arguments.
1) The event is not just about old folks, it's about new folks getting a kickstart.
2) The droprate is an absolute trash on early levels.
3) Due to event being basically non-sense at it's current state (way too hard to get event items with too little reward), the event prices are extremelly low. This + point (2) means newbies are getting almost no kick from it.
4) The official Lineage 2 events used to have massively overpowered drops throughout their entire history. I remember even the old sorta ones like the letter collection events (where you collected words 'LINEAGE', 'NCSOFT' and such) had a chance for a QA drop (and back then it was basically an equivalent of Core lv3). Were people whining back then? Maybe, but NCsoft was wise enough to not listen to them, because:
5) It's not just about the items you get, it's about the hype. Events should be exciting in a first place, to attract people ingame, to give them something to chase for. Cloth Piece was exactly that kind of jackpot that gave people a reason to by hyped about it. Now it's just a stupid grinder, and not necessarily a good one.
6) The bot problem here is virtually nonexistent compared to official servers. Also as @San0 mentioned, the droprate is reduced for <61 lvl mobs.
7) The game is changing, it always has. People are getting butthurt over someone potentially getting A grade set (also *ding ding* the event item drop rate is trash, the cloth piece drop chance is virtually nonexistent, and y'all act like people are going to dress their boxes in DCs) which they had to work harder for. But when you compare it how the time went on official servers, you find many occasions of people getting bent over infinitely worse than than them - for example when attributes were released, essentially all overenchanted D-A grade weapons got outdated overnight. Imagine your only +16 SoM on server suddenly had less kick as AM+0 with few attri stones in it. It's a progess, there's always going to be someone at disadvantage because of it. A lot of stuff is going to be more accessible with Zaken patch (including your almighty Cloth Pieces), yet I don't see anyone protesting against it. I mean, when CDs were introduced, most people who were making floppy disks got out of bussiness, tons of people lost their jobs. There's always a sacrifice to a progress.

I'm waiting for a rational arguments why we can't have an exciting event which motivates people to play and moves the game forward, because all I've seen in this thread was crying.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

I can't believe the cloth piece is still not back in... Problem with those greedy whiners is that they won't listen to reasoning, they just see the word 'cloth piece' in drop list and they get triggered. Unfortunately they're also the loudest ones and admins hear loud voices, not arguments.
1) The event is not just about old folks, it's about new folks getting a kickstart.
2) The droprate is an absolute trash on early levels.
3) Due to event being basically non-sense at it's current state (way too hard to get event items with too little reward), the event prices are extremelly low. This + point (2) means newbies are getting almost no kick from it.
4) The official Lineage 2 events used to have massively overpowered drops throughout their entire history. I remember even the old sorta ones like the letter collection events (where you collected words 'LINEAGE', 'NCSOFT' and such) had a chance for a QA drop (and back then it was basically an equivalent of Core lv3). Were people whining back then? Maybe, but NCsoft was wise enough to not listen to them, because:
5) It's not just about the items you get, it's about the hype. Events should be exciting in a first place, to attract people ingame, to give them something to chase for. Cloth Piece was exactly that kind of jackpot that gave people a reason to by hyped about it. Now it's just a stupid grinder, and not necessarily a good one.
6) The bot problem here is virtually nonexistent compared to official servers. Also as @San0 mentioned, the droprate is reduced for <61 lvl mobs.
7) The game is changing, it always has. People are getting butthurt over someone potentially getting A grade set (also *ding ding* the event item drop rate is trash, the cloth piece drop chance is virtually nonexistent, and y'all act like people are going to dress their boxes in DCs) which they had to work harder for. But when you compare it how the time went on official servers, you find many occasions of people getting bent over infinitely worse than than them - for example when attributes were released, essentially all overenchanted D-A grade weapons got outdated overnight. Imagine your only +16 SoM on server suddenly had less kick as AM+0 with few attri stones in it. It's a progess, there's always going to be someone at disadvantage because of it. A lot of stuff is going to be more accessible with Zaken patch (including your almighty Cloth Pieces), yet I don't see anyone protesting against it. I mean, when CDs were introduced, most people who were making floppy disks got out of bussiness, tons of people lost their jobs. There's always a sacrifice to a progress.

I'm waiting for a rational arguments why we can't have an exciting event which motivates people to play and moves the game forward, because all I've seen in this thread was crying.

gm can rr server 15 mins after event went live for a bunch of whinner BUT for sure they cant make what fucking majority of server voted AFTER 16 GOD DAWMT HRS

I think they didnt add cloth piece yet cos they wait for more data about event drop rate and they will add cloth piece and adjust drop rate at same time

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, MPiRi said:

Better make those event item drop from 40+ or 50+ lvl mobs to avoid many booters/afk macro farmers. (don't tel us is for the beginners coz beginners can go easy 40 lvl char in few hours) And is more change of active players to report boot/afk farmers in areas with 40/50+ lvl moobs.

And instead of giving cloth make it give UStone to make harder to take Cloth (Ustone change to take shard to go toi floor for Cloth is very hard)

agreed with the first point so much. also boost drop rates on toi upper floors.

7 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

agreed with the first point so much. also boost drop rates on toi upper floors.

20 event items in 2h farming toi 11 with full party is good enough. No?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rip said:

20 event items in 2h farming toi 11 with full party is good enough. No?

18h more and you get large firecracker, ive heard sjeks and biz are buying em ?

Edited by Rizos
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MusulmoN said:

Farm U.Stones in toi5 open them and go to rif looks like more potencial then this "Cloth Piece' Event

i know it is) BUT DID YOU TRIED TO FARM AT TOI5 ustones + cloth piece event? :D 

В отпуске как и многие уже  2 месяца  -- эта тема  показала  что  надо отдыхать дальше  .

хихи  ))  

Кароче полный шлак а не евент  фармить 2 часа чтоб получить хлопушку   я думаю полный фейл с евентом ..... ребята включите фантазию

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Looks like this event is for old server members who are buying items and trying to get cloth pieces. For me as a poor guy and other newbie players event is easy way to get exp scrolls or PA 7days. And now wanna tell summer feast is good event? F*** off man...

1 hour ago, draksas said:

Looks like this event is for old server members who are buying items and trying to get cloth pieces. For me as a poor guy and other newbie players event is easy way to get exp scrolls or PA 7days. And now wanna tell summer feast is good event? F*** off man...

20h farm event to get chance for 1 exp scrol 20 min duration? ?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

Is cloth piece coming back on next restart?? When is it going to be added again.

They have never said that will add it again but only consider the possibility. Even with the item on the reward list do not believe this event is worth farming for considering the chances for it.

7 hours ago, draksas said:

6 hours ago, draksas said:

Thats a point. There is only 1 way - sell all items but that is not fun

I mean, it's kind of always been this way, at least around here - events are great opportunity for newbies to gear up easily, there's no point in chasing the potential hats endgame rewards (unless you feal really lucky... Or are REALLY into fashion). On the other hand, the rewards are kinda trash without cloth piece meaning the buyout price is low, so it kind of defeats the purpose, but still... If you're newbie, your first event on server should always be at least 90% monetized. Also, I will not miss an opportunity to mention again that the main issue generally and a sin against players is that the box buffer is still PA only.

Edited by FryderykChopin

On 6/17/2019 at 2:12 PM, Koll said:

We added that item to rewards list to make event more interesting and attractive without going into NCsoft madness.
But many players reported their unhappiness, so the decision was changed.
But you can create a poll and ask more players for their opinion. If majority will want that item to appear in the event, we might consider adding it back now or on the next event.

Keep in mind, that voting will be considered only with over 100 votes, votes shouldn't be from secondary accounts. (Same person can't vote more than 1 time)

looks like players voted...way more then 100 votes and the majority want this item back on reward list.so what its gonna be?

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/21604-summer-feast-event-drop-rate-changes/

...That feeling when you bought tons of event items because you thought they're going to re-add the Cloth Piece, but instead of just not adding it, they double the drop rate so your event item stock gets raped, effectively halving its value. BUT THEN you realize you get double f*cked because you also have a large stock of EAAs which is also going to get destroyed because it's part of event drops and there's absolutely nothing to use them on at this point...

the-light-inside-has-broken-but-i-still-052e6f2c35ebb6a040615a90bb5fea084e1076-v5-wm.jpg?v=3

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Haha 1

Top fail. All server is waiting about it. I am sure none opened a single fucking box. Just tell us we can not go against the unhappy People and life will go on as always. You are so disappointing @Kse @San0 @Koll. You put the need and talks of less above of the majority. Event was for cloth only. Most of end game people have full skills and epics already. Bad decision. 

Edited by bsklakis2