iAxZp

Cloth piece on summer event

Cloth piece on summer event  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want cloth pieces as a reward for summer event?

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

i have suggestion for next event prize list, add there drake boots parts and chests which contain drake boots+0 OR +6 OR +8

this way at least 1 guy might consider farming event

well this list is more promising than this shit they named summer event

1) pls @Koll restore reward list like it was
2)next time pls be confident enough to tell to these minority crybabies when they bother you to go make polls. THEY should make polls NOT you or me.
3) i am pretty sure every1 would apreciate if u increase a little bit the event items drop rate.

ty vm

I vote yes for some reasons.

1-Event is really sucks,Drop rate of items is low,you need to collect 205 items for a chance to get large Firework.

2- Change this shit m3.png Now you need just 1,but drop rate is same or even lower than this m2.png and you need 20x of this. Where is logic?

3-In the GH for a past 2-3 months there was literally 0 Cloth piece,or maybe ,max 1 or 2

4-Personal for me,i dont really care if i buy for 300kk or for 150-200kk if they put in event back,Problem is that some people who collect adena all year,or just have it and want to but,they just can't,cuz there is no shops to sell.So,if you have cp or play solo,and you are not farming toi, you just can't have Cloth piece.

5-Solution: there is 2 way both sides might be happy:

5-1: Put Cloth piece back in the list,but with very very low chance,like 0.1% or smth.( all can discuss)

5-2:Dismiss Cloth piece and add Item 49766.jpg with low chance (not very low) and see what it happens.

54 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

4-Personal for me,i dont really care if i buy for 300kk or for 150-200kk if they put in event back,Problem is that some people who collect adena all year,or just have it and want to but,they just can't,cuz there is no shops to sell.So,if you have cp or play solo,and you are not farming toi, you just can't have Cloth piece.

i know several people who are buying unidentified stones on market and then just going rift, you dont need to farm toi to get cloth pieces

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

i know several people who are buying unidentified stones on market and then just going rift, you dont need to farm toi to get cloth pieces

or u make an alt 55+ lvls and u get pretty much the same amount of toi 9-11, untagged nobody will touch u on specific hrs

Edited by iAxZp

46 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well yes,but to buy that stones,somebody still should work this dirty job and get stones,so it's farming anyway :D

pls gm's do not be like our greek prime minister Mr. Tsipras and restart the server to implement this already.

People of Aden spoke! 

thank you.

10 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

well yes,but to buy that stones,somebody still should work this dirty job and get stones,so it's farming anyway :D

yes, but you dont have to be that guy, you dont have to have people to farm toi, you dont have to control toi

you just need money to put shop in town and enjoy rift every 30 mins (pretty much same like thing if you bought clothes in town, but this way you need to do some extra work and is more RNG, but still doable)

Oh heeeere this monkey hiding :D I also have some questions to @Koll how was yesterdays stream of CS? Yea i liked too, especially cause of GLORIOUS ZERG FIGHTS, oh wait, not this month i guess? So question is how the fuck can QUITTERS, "monkeys on brake", "Offline players" (you understood already) VOTE? Arent they "on break" cause of got fked up on last olly, and suddenly decided go for "PLANNED SUMMER BRAKE"??? P.S. how long u going play offline? i gues olly will show right? if  KKK get hero back "brake is over" ? :D  Cause from zerg i can see only HDM 1-2 pack after EU prime, and some FEAR. So WTF u even try to do here? Lick ass to admins and get back Cloth to drop and then go bot 24/7 low lvl mobs to get nice chance (for doing nothing) and then maybe get some cloths? @Koll Cause i dont see any other reason, only to get chance to farm event 24/7 on bots for chance to get OP item, while everyone knows theese EMO QUITTERS dont even play already 2 weeks. So its obvious what is this, calling all rats from ratholes and monkeys from palms to get more votes, about... Ppl play for 2+ years and still dont have A sets and u want on fckn event add them more to server than it was dropped on RIFT / 2 years? Its not fckn Zaken patch , and Baium dont drop Cloths, so the only one who will get profit here will be fckn BOTS cause u cant even handle theese adena spammers. U already had few events when fucked up server, so dont do mistake AGAIN. U can go and try check any 20+ locations how many "farmers" are there now and will be 24/7. I choose to dont have chance to get Cloth on event farming, but at least ill know botters wont get that also. Some ppl will farm for hours and get event ites hard way, and bots will farm 24/7 and u think its fkcn FAIR that both will have chance to drop Cloths? If u want add them, then do this event on at least 60+ or 70+ mobs, for new players even 1 tablet will be OP, not even talking if they start pick items worth of 200+ kk. BTW @iAxZp seems like Event manager is your cousin, ask him, i think he will do you a favor on this event. Go back to your palm and continue sucking banana for at least 2 more weeks.  

P.S. @Koll  next time they will Vote add 10+ sets to drop list, its ok also maybe? Or 16+ weapons, lvl 3 epics and many other stuff. Use brains...

Edited by Pince
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I actually think adding unidentified stones in place of cloth peices is good idea..... and not that hard screwing situation.

+changing drope rate of event items is highly needed.... I have same amount of all items....... This summer feast will be salty as Perkunas >.<

• Thanks 1

w8ing for some to answer to this handicaped 38yrs old loser man. pls some1 give him some attention he wrote a wall post for you

12 minutes ago, Pince said:

Oh heeeere this monkey hiding :D I also have some questions to @Koll how was yesterdays stream of CS? Yea i liked too, especially cause of GLORIOUS ZERG FIGHTS, oh wait, not this month i guess? So question is how the fuck can QUITTERS, "monkeys on brake", "Offline players" (you understood already) VOTE? Arent they "on break" cause of got fked up on last olly, and suddenly decided go for "PLANNED SUMMER BRAKE"??? P.S. how long u going play offline? i gues olly will show right? if  KKK get hero back "brake is over" ? :D  Cause from zerg i can see only HDM 1-2 pack after EU prime, and some FEAR. So WTF u even try to do here? Lick ass to admins and get back Cloth to drop and then go bot 24/7 low lvl mobs to get nice chance (for doing nothing) and then maybe get some cloths? @Koll Cause i dont see any other reason, only to get chance to farm event 24/7 on bots for chance to get OP item, while everyone knows theese EMO QUITTERS dont even play already 2 weeks. So its obvious what is this, calling all rats from ratholes and monkeys from palms to get more votes, about... Ppl play for 2+ years and still dont have A sets and u want on fckn event add them more to server than it was dropped on RIFT / 2 years? Its not fckn Zaken patch , and Baium dont drop Cloths, so the only one who will get profit here will be fckn BOTS cause u cant even handle theese adena spammers. U already had few events when fucked up server, so dont do mistake AGAIN. U can go and try check any 20+ locations how many "farmers" are there now and will be 24/7. I choose to dont have chance to get Cloth on event farming, but at least ill know botters wont get that also. Some ppl will farm for hours and get event ites hard way, and bots will farm 24/7 and u think its fkcn FAIR that both will have chance to drop Cloths? If u want add them, then do this event on at least 60+ or 70+ mobs, for new players even 1 tablet will be OP, not even talking if they start pick items worth of 200+ kk. BTW @iAxZp seems like Event manager is your cousin, ask him, i think he will do you a favor on this event. Go back to your palm and continue sucking banana for at least 2 more weeks.  

P.S. @Koll  next time they will Vote add 10+ sets to drop list, its ok also maybe? Or 16+ weapons, lvl 3 epics and many other stuff. Use brains...

I accomplished to read this wall of text, where is my medal?

1. You are out of topic most of the time

2. You could summarize on 2 lines. “Don’t put em, cause some gonna bot their way to cloth pieces”.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iOrdinator said:

I accomplished to read this wall of text, where is my medal?

1. You are out of topic most of the time

2. You could summarize on 2 lines. “Don’t put em, cause some gonna bot their way to cloth pieces”.

i dint know that except russian u speak autistic language aswell ... congratz my friend

• Haha 2

Here it is :D  No i like tell to that lame who he is on real, cause he thinks he knows everything, wins everything and plans everything.. still fail everything... And treats to everyone imaging that its me on any char that rapes him :D fckn poor shitter with early Paranoid..

1 hour ago, Pince said:

Here it is :D  No i like tell to that lame who he is on real, cause he thinks he knows everything, wins everything and plans everything.. still fail everything... And treats to everyone imaging that its me on any char that rapes him :D fckn poor shitter with early Paranoid..

my friend you rly dont know how to express urself.

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

i dint know that except russian u speak autistic language aswell ... congratz my friend

Funny thing u talk that language... visit some doctors? Not sure monkeys Autism is curable... BTW to inform u and not paranoy on anyone come to beat shit of u, ill say everytime "BANANA", dont look like complete retard by talking to ppl like with me, cause its rly sad...

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

my friend you rly dont know how to express urself.

MY FRIEND? Monkey... u couldnt  be my friend even u would be last piece of shit on this earth

1 hour ago, Pince said:

Funny thing u talk that language... visit some doctors? Not sure monkeys Autism is curable... BTW to inform u and not paranoy on anyone come to beat shit of u, ill say everytime "BANANA", dont look like complete retard by talking to ppl like with me, cause its rly sad...

you rly cant communicate with anything .. i sympathy you my friend.. and i forgive ur stupidity for the time we spend together on perkunas

Definitely +1, the event was obviously built around having this one major reward in it, without it it just doesn't work anymore. The drop rates would have to be thoroughly reworked to actually make sense again.

Let's just put it back.

u want cloth pieces eh

how about go pvp for TOI control instead of afk macroing with 25 level chars?

oh wait..

1 hour ago, etze said:

u want cloth pieces eh

oh wait..

no my friend you will not have fun go kill ur angels)

its stupid debating it in the first place

someone who bots/uses afk macro for 2 weeks on 20 lvl char can have the same profit (or even more) with someone who farms TOI for 3-4 hours per day for months 

i mean, i'd rather just buy adrenaline for 1 month whenever there's an event and dont bother logging the rest of the days

events are supposed to be fun and motivate players, not flood the server with end game gear which normally they wouldn't be able to touch in 6 months from now

Edited by etze

3 minutes ago, etze said:

u want cloth pieces eh

oh wait..

They better wait for their savior KKK, what a brave enemy we have there :D At least they are strong at talking in HV...