iAxZp

Cloth piece on summer event

Cloth piece on summer event  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want cloth pieces as a reward for summer event?

1 hour ago, etze said:

its stupid debating it in the first place

someone who bots/uses afk macro for 2 weeks on 20 lvl char can have the same profit (or even more) with someone who farms TOI for 3-4 hours per day for months 

i mean, i'd rather just buy adrenaline for 1 month whenever there's an event and dont bother logging the rest of the days

events are supposed to be fun and motivate players, not flood the server with end game gear they wouldn't be able to touch in 6 months from now

the point is that  you can produse same effort with all and get this gear for urself aswell

1 minute ago, etze said:

events are supposed to be fun and motivate players, not flood the server with end game gear which normally they wouldn't be able to touch in 6 months from now

thats why xp buff i mentioned in other topic would kind of solve it - you want to use it on your main high lvl chars to profit everyday from it, who cares about xp boost on some 20 lvl box sh1t

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

the point is that  you can produse same effort with all and get this gear for urself aswell

yeah how about pvping in TOI instead of farming with 20 lvl chars to acquire unsealed A sets?

with that logic they should add baium rings and talismans in the reward list

1 hour ago, etze said:

yeah how about pvping in TOI instead of farming with 20 lvl chars to acquire unsealed A sets?

with that logic they should add baium rings and talismans in the reward list

no bro, cloth piece have nothing to do with toi controll i can farm stones on toi 5 

14 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

no bro, cloth piece have nothing to do with toi controll i can farm stones on toi 5 

isnt toi 5 in toi?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

are you going to hunt 55-60 lvl untagged destro/tyrants? :D

You can always tell You controll ToI 5..... better than nothing.

• Haha 1

I like how all the plebs who invested 0 time, adena and effort and have 0 sets are yelling the most. It took over 1+ year to get me 4 sets in my clan, it took team effort to collect them and unseal them. Now compare our effort to 'ill log 20lvl box and aoe(or bot)' and get the same thing. Not every endgame content should be available to everone, where does it stop then? everyone wants dragon slayers, baium rings and etc, do we add them to events too? Example, in America guns are legal and open to the public, yet they cannot buy end game content like jets and tanks, this should be the same here, what is the point of having a clan, working hard for endgame things if its gonna be added to events later anyway? Trust me, noone is gonna quit if you won't add cloths, but i would consider quitting if they just underplay year+ of work we put into getting those sets. This event with cloths is fine for 2.5, not for 2.0 imo.

Edited by Pendragon
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

I like how all the plebs who invested 0 time, adena and effort and have 0 sets are yelling the most. It took over 1+ year to get me 4 sets in my clan, it took team effort to collect them and unseal them. Now compare our effort to 'ill log 20lvl box and aoe(or bot)' and get the same thing. Not every endgame content should be available to everone, where does it stop then? everyone wants dragon slayers, baium rings and etc, do we add them to events too? Example, in America guns are legal and open to the public, yet they cannot buy end game content like jets and tanks, this should be the same here, what is the point of having a clan, working hard for endgame things if its gonna be added to events later anyway? Trust me, noone is gonna quit if you won't add cloths, but i would consider quitting if they just underplay year+ of work we put into getting those sets. This event with cloths is fine for 2.5, not for 2.0 imo.

stop whining around. its nothing about team work dont fool urself,its 100% rng 

a random lolo 65 lvl guy can buy 3 unidentified stones from gh get from all these 3 celestial shard and get 3 barels in raw. ITS all rng it has nothing to do with pvp/controll or end game content.

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

stop whining around. its nothing about team work dont fool urself,its 100% rng 

a random lolo 65 lvl guy can buy 3 unidentified stones from gh get from all these 3 celestial shard and get 3 barels in raw. ITS all rng it has nothing to do with pvp/controll or end game content.

I quess its RNG that my side has 4 sets (5 with rips dropped dc robe) and your side 0?

I quess its RNG that my side has 4 sets (5 with rips dropped dc robe) and your side 0?

we both know how u get ur sets . pls make urself the favor and don't  push ur luck

Edited by iAxZp

ALSO its excactly the opposite in 2.5 cloth pieces are end content achivable by zaken/baium so this event is retarded in 2.5 but its ok in 2.0 when everything is rng

Just now, iAxZp said:

we both know how u get ur sets . pls make urself the favor and don't  push ur luck

Yes i RMT all of my sets, all of those baium rings, all of those souls. Dont push your own luck.

Just now, Pendragon said:

Yes i RMT all of my sets, all of those baium rings, all of those souls. Dont push your own luck. 

nah, everybody knows you farmed all of that yourself, chill, they just tease you :d

i have nothing to be afraid of) and for sure i dont need to play dirty like you did. you know how easy was

for me to ban many of ur ppl since day 1 still mfer u deleveled my pp and did nothing . so stop flexing about ur sets and go back to ur corner

Edited by iAxZp

11 hours ago, iAxZp said:

lets see what server really wants

Αν μπορείς κανε μετάφραση :P

Φήμες λένε : Οι κινεζοι ετοιμάζουν να μπουν στο φορουμ, ίσως μερικοί για πρώτη φορά, για μαζική επίθεση με αρνητική ψήφιση στην ψηφοφορία γιατί είναι οι μόνοι που κρατάνε το ΤΟΙ εδώ και πολλούς μήνες και έχουν το μονοπώλιο τα πρωινά και οχι μονο.

Δίνει δεν δίνει το event cloth αυτοί πάντα θα ελέγχουν το TOI και την αγορά των Cloth/Ustone/MTablet.

Αν θέλουν να το κάνουν δύσκολο στο να δίνει το event cloth να το αλλάξουν και να δίνει Ustone, που οι πιθανότητα να πας TOI 14 και να βγάλεις cloth είναι πολύ δύσκολη, έτσι δεν θα κλαίνε και οι άλλοι που φαρμάρουν μαζί με τους σχιστομάτηδες!

Εμείς σαν CP είχαμε πάει περίπου 20 φόρες στο TOI 14 και δεν πήραμε ούτε ένα Cloth.

1 hour ago, MPiRi said:

Αν μπορείς κανε μετάφραση :P

Φήμες λένε : Οι κινεζοι ετοιμάζουν να μπουν στο φορουμ, ίσως μερικοί για πρώτη φορά, για μαζική επίθεση με αρνητική ψήφιση στην ψηφοφορία γιατί είναι οι μόνοι που κρατάνε το ΤΟΙ εδώ και πολλούς μήνες και έχουν το μονοπώλιο τα πρωινά και οχι μονο.

Δίνει δεν δίνει το event cloth αυτοί πάντα θα ελέγχουν το TOI και την αγορά των Cloth/Ustone/MTablet.

Αν θέλουν να το κάνουν δύσκολο στο να δίνει το event cloth να το αλλάξουν και να δίνει Ustone, που οι πιθανότητα να πας TOI 14 και να βγάλεις cloth είναι πολύ δύσκολη, έτσι δεν θα κλαίνε και οι άλλοι που φαρμάρουν μαζί με τους σχιστομάτηδες!

Εμείς σαν CP είχαμε πάει περίπου 20 φόρες στο TOI 14 και δεν πήραμε ούτε ένα Cloth.

so fanhs asked me to translate here is what he says:

he hear rummors that china ppl getting ready to invade forum and mass negative vote poll cuz they are the only ones who controll toi and have monopoly every morning

get or not get cloth piece from event wont change the fact chinese controll toi market

if admins want to make cloth piece difficlut to get they can remove cloth piece and in its place put unidentified stone which makes things rly harder, this way the crybabies will stop cry

their cp entered rift over 20 times and they never got any cloth

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pendragon said:

2.5 was supposed to be released more than year ago

As for epics Priests dropping them aswell.

U overestimate situation

Drop chance is crap.Cloth piece chance even lower

About effort putted and money. U got those benefits.Thats fair price compared.Time moves on,things changing

I was mad aswell then most stuff went to open public Etc  M tablets,Energy of Insolence,enchant prices after 2.0 update

If u in a rush  then yes u pay biig money and u can use benefits of it,but   for sure time will come and  it will be accesible to everyone without big effort.So no need to be mad.Thats how  it works

P.S. Im against bots :)

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, TaBIe said:

2.5 was supposed to be released more than year ago

As for epics Priests dropping them aswell.

U overestimate situation

Drop chance is crap.Cloth piece chance even lower

About effort putted and money. U got those benefits.Thats fair price compared.Time moves on,things changing

I was mad aswell then most stuff went to open public Etc  M tablets,Energy of Insolence,enchant prices after 2.0 update

If u in a rush  then yes u pay biig money and u can use benefits of it,but   for sure time will come and  it will be accesible to everyone without big effort.So no need to be mad.Thats how  it works

P.S. Im against bots :)

Yea, lets feed POOR BOTS, cause u want have a chance to get cloth, and they will have 10x more :D TOP logic ladies... Oh and remind me, what is the point of Zaken patch if bots will get all sh on this event? Zaken farm? :D who will need it if there will be plenty of A sets already? :D Womens logic FTW i see... 

Edited by Pince

9 hours ago, etze said:

u want cloth pieces eh

how about go pvp for TOI control instead of afk macroing with 25 level chars?

oh wait..

No offense, but where were majority of your clan when it were actually pvp's in toi? Or your clan comes only when its free farm? i will quate one guys wise words back then "toi is not a place for us now coz atm we win by not going there and losing %". I dont really wanted to touch this, but hearing this bullsh1t about "constesting toi" from you (by that i mean clan) makes me smile :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Peace Please

Edited by JzOo

55 minutes ago, Pince said:

Yea, lets feed POOR BOTS, cause u want have a chance to get cloth, and they will have 10x more :D TOP logic ladies... Oh and remind me, what is the point of Zaken patch if bots will get all sh on this event? Zaken farm? :D who will need it if there will be plenty of A sets already? :D Womens logic FTW i see... 

Zaken earing?Who need a grade then u can have karmian 8+ or BW sets 6+ ?

And again you see numbers way to different. I guess there is bigger chance to get Baium ring from angel priest than cloth piece form this event

• Like 1

Plenty of a grade sets ? So what if people farm cloth piece. You understand that without 2.5 there are no a grade sets worth to unseal right?

The only easy a grade set worth to unseal is dc robe and its not even making hard difference.

You all talk like with the event cloth piece suddenly would worth 10kk , yet you started blaming admins before you even check the drop rate / chance of event items....logic at its finest.

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Plenty of a grade sets ? So what if people farm cloth piece. You understand that without 2.5 there are no a grade sets worth to unseal right?

The only easy a grade set worth to unseal is dc robe and its not even making hard difference.

You all talk like with the event cloth piece suddenly would worth 10kk , yet you started blaming admins before you even check the drop rate / chance of event items....logic at its finest.

Wait what? i thought u mean there are not enough a grade items on market to make sets, but you mean some bullsh1t @_@

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Wait what? i thought u mean there are not enough a grade items on market to make sets, but you mean some bullsh1t @_@

yeah, i have my tallum light waiting to unseal, BRING THE EVENT ON!