iAxZp

Cloth piece on summer event

Cloth piece on summer event  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want cloth pieces as a reward for summer event?

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, i have my tallum light waiting to unseal, BRING THE EVENT ON!

you will not unseal,cuz some people crying about event,and they think that chinese will farm 10x cloth piece in a day,not knowing situation about event at all,but they started talk first

1 hour ago, MusulmoN said:

you will not unseal,cuz some people crying about event,and they think that chinese will farm 10x cloth piece in a day,not knowing situation about event at all,but they started talk first

i farmed like 10 hrs event i have 3 summer feast

2 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

i put shop with top prices in town when event started,guess what? i buyed 3 items

Calm down love, China didn't turned on all bots yet.. ??

38 minutes ago, RoolBack said:

Calm down love, Asians didn't turned on all bots yet.. ??

fixed it for you, correct word in ypur sentence is Asians, not chinese (or korea already turned them on and now its just waiting for china? )

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

fixed it for you, correct word in ypur sentence is Asians, not chinese (or korea already turned them on and now its just waiting for china? )

What about Russian? 

36 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Damn I don't know even who is botting anymore ?

31 minutes ago, RoolBack said:

Damn I don't know even who is botting anymore ?

What if everyone is a bot and you're the only human in this server? 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

What if everyone is a bot and you're the only human in this server? 

Oooookaaaay.. I need a bit of time to think about it, you make me confused right now.

Yea is rly nice that i dont know shit and everyone else do :D So where is YOURS logic if "u farmed only few pieces till now" and everyone still whine we need cloth back? :D THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, U wont farm shit cause u farm few hours, and bots will farm 24/7, SO question is WHO WILL FARM MORE EVENTS AND WHO TAKES ALL CHANCES??? Are u rly so fckn naive??? ull farm 10 items and bost will get 100, nice chances, yea its WORTH to get chance to drop cause u are so stupid to think "i will get it and its worth", sad thing that the one will get them is ppl who farmed 24/7, oh wait its not ppl its BOTS... Rizo where are sets? Just add theese cloths and ull see where they are, noone wears them cause of seal, and ull see KKK CHN and RMT randoms runing with A, oh no here noone buys items RIGHT? :D 

Can you kindly fuk off with this non-english crap? Get a room.
Speak English if the thread was started and discussed in English, you ignorant twats.

Edited by BeerWarrior
  • Sad 1

Translation: 

Vasiukai leavinai serva, forgotten leavint forum? Whether there will be 18 "Comeback" like Jackal: D I am not angry and I do not use the forum because here all the corpses like zp live, and when reading the debilies of the debut, they will use little and no good, simply people start axujelint and forget how they rose and thanks. It was always stuffed with itemais xujitems, and so on. You yourself said that you did not go out on the jeans, drive those points as you save and see the reality. With one pack, try pafarmint oly without saiton and understand how much you gave, if you did not say anything: D What about pvp and it is clear to the debil that if 2x people with the same or a higher number of heroes come, it will not be a lot of fun, especially in this one like TOI, if such axujeni where they are now gone, wrote about Etze, or maybe the parcels with half of the box boxes will be dotted when the daxuja people are not playing: D The essence of naxi will comment here so that the corpses will read and the dramas will make a lot here, besides, who wants to send the signatures by myself and ask the same question.
  • Haha 2

are you also as excited as me that in half year when we will >maybe< get next event there will be non existant chance to win something useful? 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

are you also as excited as me that in half year when we will >maybe< get next event there will be non existant chance to win something useful? 

100% excited about it 

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Good point, I just checked and last year the first event after the summer one was on November 16... Kinda depressing

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Modoy stop crying, you wouldnt farm this event anyway even if there would be 10% chance to get orfen earring..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Modoy stop crying, you wouldnt farm this event anyway even if there would be 10% chance to get orfen earring..

why to farm event for 10% orfen earing when he can farm orfen for 34% drop earing?

• Haha 1