Sign in to follow this  
LandrarK

We need good event!

"Event - Tigers Hunt" AGAIN PLEASE!  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Event - Tigers Hunt - AGAIN

better close server than having that event again. that sh1t ruined server pvp for more than 2 months befire they changed behavior of beers/bress and even then the 100% scrolls fiesta helped to make insane amount of 80lvl chars

so once again, big NO

Interestingly, everyone against the event is already level 80, I know what you mean by that, it really should be bad to break the monopoly created by you and come across new high level players.

11 minutes ago, LandrarK said:

Interestingly, everyone against the event is already level 80, I know what you mean by that, it really should be bad to break the monopoly created by you and come across new high level players.

Only 2 ppl who voted NO are 80 lvl :D 

2? Hahahahhahahahaa you're a joke, i will not mention names, but we know who are 80 and top players of the server. But without problems, monopoly is normal, exists everywhere, is part of life, i must be desperate to request such an event.? But life goes on. Along with this shit event.

5 minutes ago, LandrarK said:

2? Hahahahhahahahaa you're a joke, i will not mention names, but we know who are 80 and top players of the server. But without problems, monopoly is normal, exists everywhere, is part of life, i must be desperate to request such an event.? But life goes on. Along with this shit event.

Ok tell me who is 80 lvl except Yomana and Shakalaka