Choose server's opening date!

When to go live?!  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Choose server's opening date!

• October 24th
    • October 31st
    • November 7th

Dear friends!

You want to know the official release date? We want you to tell when you want to make this reality.
Here you can choose comment and discuss. Everyone's opinion is very important to us, and we hope that the majority of votes and comments will be constructive.
We can assure you, this survey will be completed in the last days of this week and a final decision will be made.

• Like 1

I like the new communication strategy but this poll is weird. We have been waiting for a long time, so I'm guessing the votes will go to October 24th ;-)

I have voted for October the 24th but my real question is this:

Will everything be ready for that date and if so why the latter days?

Thank you.

​Everything will be ready, simply we wanted to give the players some choices in case some part of the community would have issues with the earlier dates.

Also, you (the community) are the most important part of the project so we want everyone to be ready for it and have some control over the opening date choice.

I think any time is a good time by now, but October 31st sounds reasonable, just to make a few final adjustments and also check how many people are voting (so you can at least guess how much people will be playing)

Hi San0,

I think if you have a good advertising plan to bring back all the people that quit on you guys it would be amazing.

Also everyone's hope with all this big beta test is that there will be really minor bugs who ll be fixed with small patches during maintenance.

I don't get the purpose of the final week beta though since things are in order if you could clarify this for me please.

Thank you in advance,

Nicolaas

First I would like to thank all the Staff for all the hard work until now. My unique doubt is about the big number of players that has left the server... Like some people said, I would like to know what is the new plan to re-annouce the server to gather more players, because in the end that 's what matters...

Hi San0,

I think if you have a good advertising plan to bring back all the people that quit on you guys it would be amazing.

Also everyone's hope with all this big beta test is that there will be really minor bugs who ll be fixed with small patches during maintenance.

I don't get the purpose of the final week beta though since things are in order if you could clarify this for me please.

Thank you in advance,

Nicolaas

​As we said on the announcement post, An advertising plan is developed, a massive advertising campaign is ready for launch. Later, we will share the details of it with you.

Also all the forum users will be informed about this by email.

About the last week beta, that last beta stage will be running with the latest updated files, same files that will be used for the live server. We know for the players with us from the start, its a bit too much of beta stages, but with the new advertising new people will come, people who did not have the time to play on the past beta stages, and they will want to try it out also before the server goes live.

Like some already said why did u do a POLL ??? we are waiting since some some month already.

The community is ready so dont ask us when , just open when YOU ARE RDY the community will follow dont worry.

Im sure they do this pool just for delay the opening date only for see what Innova will say about the OFFICIAL preorder and lauch date of their European Server.

They said in Autumn the preorder is supposed to begin, no official date yet.

If this server is really ready to open then why u dont OPEN it  in 1 week or 2... why u delay 1 month?? ur playing a game again.

Im sure they do this pool just for delay the opening date only for see what Innova will say about the OFFICIAL preorder and lauch date of their European Server.

They said in Autumn the preorder is supposed to begin, no official date yet.

If this server is really ready to open then why u dont OPEN it  in 1 week or 2... why u delay 1 month?? ur playing a game again.

​We have a huge plan, that need to be complete before server start. In this plan adv, events and more, that will be announced later. But all of this will be ready to any date that you choose.

Edited by Koll

Considering how many players are constantly spamming the forums with "when open" threads, i think 99% will take the earliest date available.. There's no reason not to do what.

ok so Koll if i understand right , the sooner u can open is the 24 october, what means u are working again on the platform or event etc... The staff consider u wont be ready to open BEFORE the 24 october right?

Because if the staff and the platform is ready ALREADY , u can open it in some day if u want so just answer the question are u ready to open BEFORE the 24oct or the 24 is the sooner possible live opening date.

Thanks