Sign in to follow this  
JzOo

one year of free farm wasn't enough

5 minutes ago, xNirvana said:

Something totally out of topic but, seeing those BDs with hero duals makes me sick xD
Cheers.

right? i also wonder why they would pick those instead of infinity axe ...

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

right? i also wonder why they would pick those instead of infinity axe ...

Even Axe sounds better, if not bow.

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

your flame patern is wo weak. Notice how often you say "try better" in your posts. Giving you free tips here and you still butthurt bruh.
Also the spam of smilies is another thing to fix.

if it triggers u it means its working coz otherway you wouldnt give a sh1t isnt?

1 minute ago, JzOo said:

if it triggers u it means its working coz otherway you wouldnt give a sh1t isnt?

"trigger".
The beloved word of stereotypical weebs who quickly go to the defensive when they hear something they don't like.
Enrich your vocabulary with something new, so maybe I would bother to embarass you in the future.
Even Hellious would be more interesting than you at this point, i rly feel like i can predict your next 10 posts.
And that was tip #3 of the day.
I'm doing god's work here teaching you the abc of flame in forums, I hope you appreciate.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sensei said:

"trigger".
The beloved word of stereotypical weebs who quickly go to the defensive when they hear something they don't like.
Enrich your vocabulary with something new, so maybe I would bother to embarass you in the future.
Even Hellious would be more interesting than you at this point, i rly feel like i can predict your next 10 posts.
I'm doing god's work here teaching you the abc of flame in forums, I hope you appreciate.

Hmmm Zp its You ????

relax guys ^^ At least You have fun....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

Hmmm Zp its You ????

relax guys ^^ At least You have fun....

I'm so bored with the commoners. I just want a challenge, not plebs who can't come up with their own sh1t to say.
If you were to tell them that originality gets you laid, they would still avoid it in favour of canned internet lines.

5 minutes ago, Sensei said:

"trigger".

Dont u think u wasting time here since i dont give a sh1t about ur tips? :) (look i put smile again to prove my point). Not playing by ur flame rules is my way to flame and since u still here it seems working just fine. And i also can predict ur 10 moves in game so there is not much to brag about :))

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

I'm so bored with the commoners. I just want a challenge, not plebs who can't come up with their own sh1t to say.
If you were to tell them that originality gets you laid, they would still avoid it in favour of canned internet lines.

your fingers are on fire.. :D

Just now, JzOo said:

Dont u think u wasting time here since i dont give a sh1t about ur tips? :) (look i put smile again to prove my point). Not playing by ur flame rules is my way to flame and since u still here it seems working just fine. And i also can predict ur 10 moves in game so there is not much to brag about :))

did you predict me asking you to "stfu you boring pleb"?
Go on, say the last word.

hey guys who is You favorite parody detective :P ???

A.Frank Drebin

B.Detective Cloth

C.Jose Luis Torrente

Anyways Your predictions talets are so great..... I bet You know movie ending after 5 minutes of watching criminal xd 

• Haha 1

Just now, Sensei said:

did you predict me asking you to "stfu you boring pleb"?
Go on, say the last word.

"stfu" The beloved word of stereotypical weebs who quickly go to the defensive when they hear something they don't like.

• Haha 1

Just now, JzOo said:

"stfu" The beloved word of stereotypical weebs who quickly go to the defensive when they hear something they don't like.

2 posts in a raw you defend yourself with the same pattern I used on you.
I sign autographs on Sundays, get in the line.
ps: stfu is 4 words.

• Haha 2

refreshing topic every 1s to be fast on next replay is also one of ur tips? or u just very interested in this one?

• Haha 2

Btw who backstab who on this rizo sjeks love story ? 

Btw I put my bets that Rizo will be the first to do it, not because sjeks is any better but he had to prove to papa Bizz he's some kind of top ally leader. While Rizo and co were only high class prostitutes selling themselves for epics,  but they ended up being fucked and abandoned.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Werew said:

Btw who backstab who on this rizo sjeks love story ? 

Btw I put my bets that Rizo will be the first to do it, not because sjeks is any better but he had to prove to papa Bizz he's some kind of top ally leader. While Rizo and co were only high class prostitutes selling themselves for epics,  but they ended up being fucked and abandoned.

sold myself, even sold my soul to devil, along with all my and pipenov cp ppl to get 1 core lvl1 and 1 orf lvl1 in deviate for 5(?) months of free farm epics. Luckily sjeks has good heart and realised he should reward us better so he decided to give orf 3 from nexls pk. He couldnt just trade us cos his clan would be jealous so he pretended it was pk drop. Hell he even cared bout us so much that he pmed shaka to kick us from clan so we can make new side and benefit even more than we did in china clan. Rly good boy this sjeks, please dont flame him. He try to help us more than his fellow clan mates. Guess who farms cores orfens mini epics in EU/NA prime now not to mention EU prime toi ?

Need more info? feel free to ask ?

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

sold myself, even sold my soul to devil, along with all my and pipenov cp ppl to get 1 core lvl1 and 1 orf lvl1 in deviate for 5(?) months of free farm epics. Luckily sjeks has good heart and realised he should reward us better so he decided to give orf 3 from nexls pk. He couldnt just trade us cos his clan would be jealous so he pretended it was pk drop. Hell he even cared bout us so much that he pmed shaka to kick us from clan so we can make new side and benefit even more than we did in china clan. Rly good boy this sjeks, please dont flame him. He try to help us more than his fellow clan mates. Guess who farms cores orfens mini epics in EU/NA prime now not to mention EU prime toi ?

if you keep pushing him like this i will start feeling sorry about him. pls dont push him so hard he will go play dota2 AGAIN.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

if you keep pushing him like this i will start feeling sorry about him. pls dont push him so hard he will go play dota2 AGAIN.

ok thx for advice, im very grateful for that guy

32 minutes ago, Rizos said:

interesting.so that orfen 3 drop is huge backfire on deviate.you sir got more from them by being enemies than in alliance with them.well played !

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Rizos said: