Sign in to follow this  
JzOo

one year of free farm wasn't enough

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

sold myself, even sold my soul to devil, along with all my and pipenov cp ppl to get 1 core lvl1 and 1 orf lvl1 in deviate for 5(?) months of free farm epics. Luckily sjeks has good heart and realised he should reward us better so he decided to give orf 3 from nexls pk. He couldnt just trade us cos his clan would be jealous so he pretended it was pk drop. Hell he even cared bout us so much that he pmed shaka to kick us from clan so we can make new side and benefit even more than we did in china clan. Rly good boy this sjeks, please dont flame him. He try to help us more than his fellow clan mates. Guess who farms cores orfens mini epics in EU/NA prime now not to mention EU prime toi ?

Need more info? feel free to ask ?

How much a prostitute soul is worth these days ?  :))

In the end  I'd say it was quite expensive for sjeks, well now I guess he learned the price to pay if you want  love storys with golddiggers.

SW CP always making top content on forum especially Polish girl and his boyfriend.

1 hour ago, Werew said:

How much a prostitute soul is worth these days ?  :))

Ask brasils they are also not expensive on l2club as i heard ^_^

4 hours ago, Werew said:

Btw who backstab who on this rizo sjeks love story ? 

Btw I put my bets that Rizo will be the first to do it, not because sjeks is any better but he had to prove to papa Bizz he's some kind of top ally leader. While Rizo and co were only high class prostitutes selling themselves for epics,  but they ended up being fucked and abandoned.

not sure about getting called "high class" prostities, for high class services the reward was kinda sh1tty last half year

Well I tried to not hurt anyone feelings, but in the end sjeks ended up paying for high class services, now if you offered street services I guess he kinda overpaid you ??