Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Just let us farm for freaking sake ...

I was surprised fortuna pt suddenly grew balls in 1 evening to fight us party v party after months of geting rekt w/o flaging, crying to shaka and then leaving clan with dds to not get "pked" after my cp got kicked from china. Can some1 explain it to me? :D

Yes ez, we left clan to take heroes on another clan when you got kicked. We didnt flag back, fight back not cuz afraid of you, but cuz it got you kicked esier. Ill come on monday, you gonna fight back, or cancel war for 8th time in 2 weeks?

7 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Yes ez, we left clan to take heroes on another clan when you got kicked. We didnt flag back, fight back not cuz afraid of you, but cuz it got you kicked esier. Ill come on monday, you gonna fight back, or cancel war for 8th time in 2 weeks?

chill, its 3 weeks since we got kicked and you are comming back on monday? ofc we are going to cancel war, idk how it even happened the war started, we just want to pve like we did in china town ^_^

ps: yday nexls linked another orfen 3, can we await next surprise present in toi? :P

Edited by MoDoy

35 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I was surprised fortuna pt suddenly grew balls in 1 evening to fight us party v party after months of geting rekt w/o flaging, crying to shaka and then leaving clan with dds to not get "pked" after my cp got kicked from china. Can some1 explain it to me? :D

Didn't know we were supposed to fight an "allied" CP. Sorry, for being pussies. 

4 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Didn't know we were supposed to fight an "allied" CP. Sorry, for being pussies. 

no, you werent supposed to fight and allied CP. you were supposed to tell me how this rotation works because i didnt have schedule and not being quite when i said to you that i take it as there is no rotation whatsoever. then maybe your cp wouldnt make problems 2 days later when i went by words i spoke to you that week and there wouldnt be any pvp ;)

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

no, you werent supposed to fight and allied CP. you were supposed to tell me how this rotation works because i didnt have schedule and not being quite when i said to you that i take it as there is no rotation whatsoever. then maybe your cp wouldnt make problems 2 days later when i went by words i spoke to you that week and there wouldnt be any pvp ;)

How did you not have schedule and shaka did? Who are you kidding? 

7 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

How did you not have schedule and shaka did? Who are you kidding? 

rizos got it and he wasnt online on monday, do you think i pmed sjeks (who sent me to you coz you made the schedule) and then to you just for fun and to make better relationship? :D you said week before there is rotation, i didnt have schedule so i asked you to tell me about this rotation so i can know where to go, you said there is no rotation whatsoever, so i said fine, farmed sh1ts monday/tuesday without word that we have different floor and on wednesday suddenly wuala, problemo :P so who am i kidding?

7bkDoxT.png

That's the last time we talked. I clearly tell you the rotation doesn't work with a move up/down type of pattern, but it's random. You chose to understand what benefits you for the 2nd time, so I didn't bother replying. If you are having trouble, ask someone with basic reading comprehension skills to interact with third parties. 

4 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

7bkDoxT.png

That's the last time we talked. I clearly tell you the rotation doesn't work with a move up/down type of pattern, but it's random. You chose to understand what benefits you for the 2nd time, so I didn't bother replying. If you are having trouble, ask someone with basic reading comprehension skills to interact with third parties. 

yes, me saying to you "i take it as there is no rotation" and getting no answer to it is very good communication skill showed from your side

maybe next time dont call it rotation when you just randomly slap floors, you might avoid miscommunication (but well, i guess that was the goal this whole time, so was it really a miscommunication then?:D )

Just now, MoDoy said:

yes, me saying to you "i take it as there is no rotation" and getting no answer to it is very good communication skill showed from your side

maybe next time dont call it rotation when you just randomly slap floors, you might avoid miscommunication (but well, i guess that was the goal this whole time, so was it really a miscommunication then?:D )

yes yes

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

I would explain, but considering the fact that you can't read and comprehend a simple schedule being given to all EU prime parties every week, I think my efforts would go to waste. Perhaps I should ask rip to translate to kurwa language to make sure there are no misunderstandings this time. 

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

I would explain, but considering the fact that you can't read and comprehend a simple schedule being given to all EU prime parties every week, I think my efforts would go to waste. Perhaps I should ask rip to translate to kurwa language to make sure there are no misunderstandings this time. 

oh, so he is back? there were rumors that he went hard emo after dropping orfen 3 ^_^ you have some sneak info if he comes again to toi tomorrow with next orfen?

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

oh, so he is back? there were rumors that he went hard emo after dropping orfen 3 ^_^ you have some sneak info if he comes again to toi tomorrow with next orfen?

if you think rip would go emo cuz of an orfen you fooling urself. he dont give a fuck he has plenty . He wouldnt be so recless if he would care

Edited by iAxZp

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

I think we will keep the other orfens, you should have enough of them with your army of macaco tyrants

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

if you think rip would go emo cuz of an orfen you fooling urself. he dont give a fuck he has plenty . He wouldnt be so recless if he would care

i know sjeks has many (coz pretty much every clan item is HIS item as he likes to say :D ), not sure about rip owning many orfens ;)

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

i know sjeks has many (coz pretty much every clan item is HIS item as he likes to say :D ), not sure about rip owning many orfens ;)

judging by "clan baium rings" that he said that belong to ripduring split period i am pretty sure they have both hand in honey.its well known all clan rules are modified to fit his own needs

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

download_5.png

Join Deviate they said...

It will be fun they said...

Zaza was right all along, fucking slave owners. Same thing about my cp.

@iAxZp greek side when?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

download_5.png

Join Deviate they said...

It will be fun they said...

Zaza was right all along, fucking slave owners. Same thing about my cp.

@iAxZp greek side when?

depends on when biz will chose uchi ally vs me. if he never does most likely i ll take retirement from perkunas

well, typical L2 phenomena I would say. Because there is no fair loot system implemented in the game so leaders abuse the fuck out of loots and create all sorts of rules.