lafite

Attantion - Online falls very much.

Soon there will be some traders and twinks. Online falls very much.

Make sure that players want to play here, again, and come back to you. Unlock accounts that used bots before. Relive this server. I think you will show everyone that the server is reborn. Everyone will be happy! And you will look at the high online in the game and watch your child evolve.
You have a great server, but you ruin it. All players switch to other servers, because you have very strict rules, although the server is free.

Look around you and make the right choice.

I think everyone will agree, although many will deny it. But ultimately, everyone will be pleased. Since the game is reborn.

Edited by lafite
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, lafite said:

I think everyone will agree, although many will deny it. 

What?

• Haha 1

At the spot people still glance as they pass, see it empty and give a sigh
You can still hear his cheerful whistling as you go by,
Now the corner where the strange man lived is dull and clear
The spot where he lived, the man from everywhere but here.

image.thumb.png.a9ee33e510a2c7639bfa025550796713.png

Yes please lets take back all the people who try and abuse our server! So we can become biggest bottest server in the world!

I Think Lafite main should be tracked down and observed by GM's some1 so much supportive for botters is very likely one of them.

30 minutes ago, YipMan said:

I Think Lafite main should be tracked down and observed by GM's some1 so much supportive for botters is very likely one of them.

conspiracy conspiracy's

Mass unban would be only a temporary solution, to boost the server in a longrun they need to hire new coders + rework the ingame store with a bit more P2W to pay for the coders. Virtually no other way, the tempo at which the things are done here is absolutely atrocious, it's not just about slow patches / bug updates, the server needs to adapt to current needs which at this point is impossible since any suggestion for improvement gets thrown off the table because 'admins don't have time for this because they need to work on patches'

But worst of all is that admins listen to QQers instead of reasoning. The game at its current state could not be any less or more P2W regardless of what ingame store changes are - people can buy adena, they can buy RB jewels, ++items, buffers, even high level chars, there's basically nothing that you couldn't buy with money. If there're some kind of +10% XP/SP runes in ingame store, the game will become 0% more P2W because if someone wants fast levels, they buy a char via RMT anyway. The only difference would be that money goes into admins' pockets instead of RMT's. But there'll always be people who don't understand this so they'll raid the forums crying  'OMGWTFLOL P2W' out loud -> admins get scared and back off -> no money for new coders -> server continues slowly dying. Sad storka but not much can be done.

6 hours ago, lafite said:

Online falls very much

Same as every year... ppl won't sit behind pc in this beautiful summer time (cloudy every day...ah.. ?)

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

Same as every year... ppl won't sit behind pc in this beautiful summer time (cloudy every day...ah.. ?)

what am I doing with my life? :(

Also bring back the KING

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, lafite said:

Unlock accounts that used bots before.

i stopped reading here.

Edited by RoolBack
  • Haha 1

On 7/18/2019 at 5:17 PM, lafite said:

Online falls very much.

How many active people does it host atm, can anyone who plays here tell me his guess? I'm thinking to start playing from scratch, is it worth it?

11 hours ago, Ayyay said:

How many active people does it host atm, can anyone who plays here tell me his guess? I'm thinking to start playing from scratch, is it worth it?

Ill Spam my own FAQ:

1)Is worth to start on L2 Club? 
L2 Club has been online since 3years, is the only server that does not die after 3 months

2)Where can i see the population?
You Can't, we are around 1k+ (in summer ofc less, ppl want to go to the sea). Just check #server_online on discord.

3)Is P2W?
Totally not 

4)Bot?
There is not so much botting and the #bot_report  do it's job

5) Just download the godamn Client and enjoy

17 minutes ago, Nagyn said:

Ill Spam my own FAQ:

1)Is worth to start on L2 Club? 
L2 Club has been online since 3years, is the only server that does not die after 3 months

2)Where can i see the population?
You Can't, we are around 1k+ (in summer ofc less, ppl want to go to the sea). Just check #server_online on discord.

3)Is P2W?
Totally not 

4)Bot?
There is not so much botting and the #bot_report  do it's job

5) Just download the godamn Client and enjoy

? Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1