Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Party duel

Hello, there was an incident today and i thought it would be great idea if you could implement this feature, coz apparently some people on server have problem to stay prepared while being flagged. As far as i know you are getting 1 minute preparation time after accepting party duel to rebuff and prepare, so i think some people would greatly appreciate it.

some more info needed for implementation:

image.png.6035c3f40cc0b4fdb0279e32456d9d0a.png

some video to get the idea, after accepting you get ported to instance zone coliseum with closed gate and you get 1 minute preparation time, 5s before match starts you get full hp/mp/cp so people cannot complain they had no MP

ps: this is fully serious topic, coz otherwise some people wont stop complaining. :D

Sure why not party dual sounds fun 

23 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

coz apparently some people on server have problem to stay prepared while being flagged

if a party is not prepared they should not flag period it's very basic stuff,

have fun 

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Hello, there was an incident today and i thought it would be great idea if you could implement this feature, coz apparently some people on server have problem to stay prepared while being flagged. As far as i know you are getting 1 minute preparation time after accepting party duel to rebuff and prepare, so i think some people would greatly appreciate it.

some more info needed for implementation:

image.png.6035c3f40cc0b4fdb0279e32456d9d0a.png

some video to get the idea, after accepting you get ported to instance zone coliseum with closed gate and you get 1 minute preparation time, 5s before match starts you get full hp/mp/cp so people cannot complain they had no MP

ps: this is fully serious topic, coz otherwise some people wont stop complaining. :D

so we have 9 ppl who didnt thought that if they rebuff with declaration on you can kill them, on the other side we have the autistic monkey who is happy after weeks of losing everything to devs cuz he killed these poor idiots. AND this my dear community is how we make posts

Edited by iAxZp

5 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

so we have 9 ppl who didnt thought that if they rebuff with declaration on you can kill them, on the other side we have the autistic monkey who is happy after weeks of losing everything to devs cuz he killed these poor idiots. AND this my dear community is how we make posts 

dont forget that also The commander needs to write something, coz then it will be missing that itty bitty of spice ^_^

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

dont forget that also The commander needs to write something, coz then it will be missing that itty bitty of spice ^_^

image.png.bed572e773fa0d06d1100711411814fe.png you started reducing my cancer level to you from 999999999 to 999999998 dont scrw it you are in good way

• Haha 1

Hearing about dignity from people who dlvled 80 lvl pp (even though i can admit, i think bizz deserves it) makes me want to puke.

And yes i understand you did most of the job leveling it but that doesnt make it normal , i will always wonder how you forgot to make "agreement" for that as well.

There is no dignity or honor in l2  , so keep this bullshit out. You do what you have to do to be competitive.

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

Hearing about dignity from people who dlvled 80 lvl pp (even though i can admit, i think bizz deserves it) makes me want to puke.

And yes i understand you did most of the job leveling it but that doesnt make it normal , i will always wonder how you forgot to make "agreement" for that as well.

There is no dignity or honor in l2  , so keep this bullshit out. You do what you have to do to be competitive.

the person who delveled pp dont have dignity irl who even cares about a game? 

35 minutes ago, Yomana said:

You do what you have to do to be competitive.

Agreed. Though if I was doing something like this(which is very very unlikely). I would use this thing that humans possess called "self-awareness" and never talk shit again until I have the balls to open war and keep it open for more than a month.

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

Agreed. Though if I was doing something like this(which is very very unlikely). I would use this thing that humans possess called "self-awareness" and never talk shit again until I have the balls to open war and keep it open for more than a month.

since when balls are connected with open war? till now i count 5kkk profit for them just messing with ur mind

Just now, iAxZp said:

since when balls are connected with open war? till now i count 5kkk profit for them just messing with ur mind

enlighten me on these numbers

enlighten me on these numbers

sry 3.5kkk is orfen lvl3? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Just now, iAxZp said:

sry 3.5kkk is orfen lvl3? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It's a matter of principles. A lot of people prefer the ability to have their honor intact over 3,5 billion adena. I know I do.

It's a matter of principles. A lot of people prefer the ability to have their honor intact over 3,5 billion adena. I know I do.

do you have honor playing side by side with etze? :D or under sjeks commands? :D yes i agree u are honorable opponent but dont fool urself ur clan is full of gems aswell

6 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

IN my point of view your clan does a lot of things i find pathetic . I still think my opinion is irrelevant as long as you are fine with them. 

Just now, iAxZp said:

do you have honor playing side by side with etze? :D or under sjeks commands? :D yes i agree u are honorable opponent but dont fool urself ur clan is full of gems aswell

I don't do anything that I don't agree with on a moral basis. Also the same can be said about your cp leader and how he deleted rizo's epics too. All the clans have people that we hate for one reason or another. That being said I have never participated in any of the sketchy shit you are talking about, so I have my pride intact.

I don't do anything that I don't agree with on a moral basis. Also the same can be said about your cp leader and how he deleted rizo's epics too. All the clans have people that we hate for one reason or another. That being said I have never participated in any of the sketchy shit you are talking about, so I have my pride intact.

well ofc this goes to biz again :D everything leads to biz when every1 runs out of arguments. just lets acuse him for everything :D

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Fuck off, talisman crystals scammer. 

• Haha 1

Either way, my point is not that you should not do that shit, it's that you shouldn't brag about doing them. I am well aware that as long as deviate+china alliance lasts, people will have to use unethical methods to compete, same happened with bizqquit. If I did something like that, I would probably shut up about it. And not act like a cocky motherfather.

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

well ofc this goes to biz again :D everything leads to biz when every1 runs out of arguments. just lets acuse him for everything :D

I'm just saying that the same way you accuse me of being in clan with people who willingly deleveled sauvignon, I can accuse you of being in clan with a person who willingly broke into another person's account while trying to hide his footprints and tried to delete all his epics.

I'm just saying that the same way you accuse me of being in clan with people who willingly deleveled sauvignon, I can accuse you of being in clan with a person who willingly broke into another person's account while trying to hide his footprints and tried to delete all his epics.

w/e makes you sleep the nights)

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Either way, my point is not that you should not do that shit, it's that you shouldn't brag about doing them. I am well aware that as long as deviate+china alliance lasts, people will have to use unethical methods to compete, same happened with bizqquit. If I did something like that, I would probably shut up about it. And not act like a cocky motherfather.

Thats hard bro. Our party is made by cocky people. 

Also i dont understand what you expect us to do. Go pvp a clan who has backup from china , high lvls , heroes with 1.5 party and 1 party of 68-70 lvls? 

Or you wanted us to sit town and server dying even more :D

At least now something is happening.

Are you denying this happened?

i am denying that biz did it i am also denying that balu did it like they acused him. but who am i to convince you? belive what u please.

Just now, Yomana said:

Thats hard bro. Our party is made by cocky people. 

Also i dont understand what you expect us to do. Go pvp a clan who has backup from china , high lvls , heroes with 1.5 party and 1 party of 68-70 lvls? 

Or you wanted us to sit town and server dying even more :D

At least now something is happening.

I expect you to not pussy out of a party versus party without outside interference. Don't even mention today's pvp, anyone with a brain can figure out that you saw our buffing pattern and waited until we had to rebuff so you can flag.

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I expect you to not pussy out of a party versus party without outside interference. Don't even mention today's pvp, anyone with a brain can figure out that you saw our buffing pattern and waited until we had to rebuff so you can flag.

No idea about those pvps cause i have to play from last olympiad :D So i didnt pussy out from any party vs party against you

Also i heard today we had 5 people in "prime" , i believe it was great pvp xd

Edited by Yomana