Pendragon

PVP event

good reminder to thank admins once again they actually changed the bress mechanics from tiger event, it looked very similar :d 

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

I imagine nansey's efficiency when crusher will bi fixed, if from whole video ~95% of used skills was only crusher

DA dont have sand bomb xd

22 minutes ago, YipMan said:

DA dont have sand bomb xd

I dont know what are you laughing at. As for me it means you are newb, which doesnt understand the game

7 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I dont know what are you laughing at. As for me it means you are newb, which doesnt understand the game

You know, and You know it good.... You are legend bro xd 

Or You maybe think hide skill works on forum as well xd 

Edited by YipMan

40 minutes ago, YipMan said:
43 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

you know sand bomb is actually very useful on dagger, i use it non stop on reuse

on the other hand, who the hell uses auto attacks on dagger which deal 3k dmg ... absolute madman

On 7/28/2019 at 4:04 PM, Poseidon said:

Oh boy, I only now realised you are talking about auto attacks, while I checked skills 

Who the heck in 2019 needs auto attack on daggers? :D

we live in 2k19 while poseidon lives in 3k19 :o 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YipMan said:

Ok

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

you know sand bomb is actually very useful on dagger, i use it non stop on reuse

on the other hand, who the hell uses auto attacks on dagger which deal 3k dmg ... absolute madman

we live in 2k19 while poseidon lives in 3k19 :o 

Ok

9 hours ago, Poseidon said:

I imagine nansey's efficiency when crusher will bi fixed, if from whole video ~95% of used skills was only crusher

it is sjeks driving DA in the video, the only extra thing I do when I play is to spam aggros on modoy/angerfist between IC's.
Like here:

Edited by Sensei

lo, guys tbh, i dont know that you guys are really trying to fck each other or just trying to keep server be on fire as much as possible

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, qloc01 said:

lo, guys tbh, i dont know that you guys are really trying to fck each other or just trying to keep server be on fire as much as possible

They just trying to keep server alive in the end game until patch.

1 hour ago, zamberr said:

This guy really cried about insane crusher? that shit is the most imbalanced, retarded skill ever. Only koreans could come up with a skill which does 4k dmg, 4 sec cooldown, 3-5 buff cancel, debuff to get more debuffs, oh and the class who has this skill? a tank. xd

• Haha 1

On 8/1/2019 at 9:07 AM, Pendragon said:

This guy really cried about insane crusher? that shit is the most imbalanced, retarded skill ever. Only koreans could come up with a skill which does 4k dmg, 4 sec cooldown, 3-5 buff cancel, debuff to get more debuffs, oh and the class who has this skill? a tank. xd

It awaits us in 2:00

btw this music is a reflection of the mindset creators updates l2 classic

Edited by zamberr

On 7/30/2019 at 10:34 PM, YipMan said:

Who need castles...... and then boom from where ppls have those 80 lvls .. xd 

am i only one who fails to see how castle is main reason why people make 80 lvl? :d 

Výsledek obrázku pro correlation meme

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

am i only one who fails to see how castle is main reason why people make 80 lvl? :d 

Výsledek obrázku pro correlation meme

You are to dumb to see castle exp scrols are main reason why ppls  get 80 lvls.... Just how You put Your SWS in our clan to get 80 lvl, but whatever...... You are type of guy who said somthing once, and eaven if have to make poo in pants You wont admit was wrong.

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

You are to dumb to see castle exp scrols are main reason why ppls  get 80 lvls.... Just how You put Your SWS in our clan to get 80 lvl, but whatever...... You are type of guy who said somthing once, and eaven if have to make poo in pants You wont admit was wrong.

no, i mean, its not people rushing 80 because they have scrolls, i am pretty sure sh1ttons of ppl are packed with xp scrolls but simply dont have motivation to no life for 2 months to get 1 char to 80 lvl

just because you have scrolls doesnt mean you will go to 80, you need to be slightly braindamaged to do that (yeah, we are also braindamaged coz we went for this sws 80 lvl and boi, what a **** fiesta that sh1t was)

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

no, i mean, its not people rushing 80 because they have scrolls, i am pretty sure sh1ttons of ppl are packed with xp scrolls but simply dont have motivation to no life for 2 months to get 1 char to 80 lvl

just because you have scrolls doesnt mean you will go to 80, you need to be slightly braindamaged to do that (yeah, we are also braindamaged coz we went for this sws 80 lvl and boi, what a **** fiesta that sh1t was)

Well i could remind You, how some ppls from Your CP made drama becouse some1 dared to buy exp scrolls from our castle, while You was hitting 80 on SWS... so please cut this bullsh1t..... and once say You was wrong thank You.

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Well i could remind You, how some ppls from Your CP made drama becouse some1 dared to buy exp scrolls from our castle, while You was hitting 80 on SWS... so please cut this bullsh1t..... and once say You was wrong thank You.

:D it was because we were told nobody is buying them, so if we want, we can join in and buy some of them and the moment we joined there were like 4 different people camping them in different hours of the day, so yeah, obviously we were pissed since we were told other thing

what i am saying that if someone is decided to make 80 lvl, he will make it with or without castle (he will just spend some adena on one of the events for some scrolls or even do it without) and if someone doesnt decide to make it, then no castle will make him 80

sure castle is nice for making those 80 lvls, but looking at it in this topic how you wanted to say like "deviate got castle so they have 80 lvls and we dont", do you really think we would push for another 80 lvl char just because we would have castle? :D so in this case, castle wont help sh1t in making 80 lvl