Pendragon

PVP event

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

:D it was because we were told nobody is buying them, so if we want, we can join in and buy some of them and the moment we joined there were like 4 different people camping them in different hours of the day, so yeah, obviously we were pissed since we were told other thing

what i am saying that if someone is decided to make 80 lvl, he will make it with or without castle (he will just spend some adena on one of the events for some scrolls or even do it without) and if someone doesnt decide to make it, then no castle will make him 80

sure castle is nice for making those 80 lvls, but looking at it in this topic how you wanted to say like "deviate got castle so they have 80 lvls and we dont", do you really think we would push for another 80 lvl char just because we would have castle? :D so in this case, castle wont help sh1t in making 80 lvl

You we made announcment on QQ, told on TS... some ppls didnt noticed, and You started to cry.

Its pretty obvious ppls wont notice since 1st hour or eaven day... All You had to do was to be a bit patient and then leech.

Another thing is exping with scorlls if some1 decide to make 80 lvl with castle scorlls it takes like 40% faster overally... well for me its pretty much factor, and there is huge correlation in Your graph between X, and Y.... so make corection.

5 minutes ago, YipMan said:

You we made announcment on QQ, told on TS... some ppls didnt noticed, and You started to cry.

Its pretty obvious ppls wont notice since 1st hour or eaven day... All You had to do was to be a bit patient and then leech.

Another thing is exping with scorlls if some1 decide to make 80 lvl with castle scorlls it takes like 40% faster overally... well for me its pretty much factor, and there is huge correlation in Your graph between X, and Y.... so make corection.

Sws was 79 and 90% before joining ur clan. It was cos he ran out of 200 100% scrols from event so yea... Bought 20-30 scrols and left. I doubt it would be a prob to make these 10% even wo castle.

And guess what, now we slowly exp pp to 80, and he has 200 100% scrols in wh. Can i buy 100% scrolls in castle? Hmmm

Edited by Rizos

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

except when we got told to do that, until we switched clans and everything, it could be like 2 days in total, so what is this "ofc ppl wont notices since 1st hour" :D never said its not boost, but for me if someone wants to make 80, he will do it even without castle (look at kingbottaki for example, he got hella close with his botting :D ), next example is i saw @RoolBack going for 80 lvl eventho he doesnt have castle? (dunno what is his progress, maybe just troll, who knows?) and i could name you zillion names who wouldnt go for 80 even if they had castle and infinite xp scrolls

Oke then.... You like to w8 for event to get max exp scrolls on char Your CP want to boost.... We like to get castles to buy scrolls whenever we like to, and whoever is willing to get 80 lvl..... or power exp on lower lvl's... Every1 have own way. But still saying there is no corelation between castles, and ez getting 80 lvl's is just fou pas. 

i dont get how this conv came to corelation on castles and 80 lvls. to make 80 lvl demands nolifers and dedication castle helps u both say the same thing... i see no reason u keep talking

7 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Oke then.... You like to w8 for event to get max exp scrolls on char Your CP want to boost.... We like to get castles to buy scrolls whenever we like to, and whoever is willing to get 80 lvl..... or power exp on lower lvl's... Every1 have own way. But still saying there is no corelation between castles, and ez getting 80 lvl's is just fou pas. 

because there is not? :D its not like china/koreans/deviate made 80 lvls because they own castles, how many clans owned castle in past 2 years that we have update and how many 80 lvls they have? as i say, if bravo or us or perks or fear or pretty much ANY clan would get castle, it wouldnt bring them nowhere into making 80 lvl char and if china lost all castles now and wouldnt get them (dream story, right?), its not like they would stop producing those 80 lvl DAs

so yeah, in fact castles have no correlation with how many 80 lvls chars you have, it helps but its like side thing you need for making 80 lvl, which is not even close to mandatory :P  

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

because there is not? :D its not like china/koreans/deviate made 80 lvls because they own castles, how many clans owned castle in past 2 years that we have update and how many 80 lvls they have? as i say, if bravo or us or perks or fear or pretty much ANY clan would get castle, it wouldnt bring them nowhere into making 80 lvl char and if china lost all castles now and wouldnt get them (dream story, right?), its not like they would stop producing those 80 lvl DAs

so yeah, in fact castles have no correlation with how many 80 lvls chars you have, it helps but its like side thing you need for making 80 lvl, which is not even close to mandatory :P  

Oke.... Its like You would try to make fire.... some1 is giving You matches..... and You say no i have those 2 rocks......

Oke.... Its like You would try to make fire.... some1 is giving You matches..... and You say no i have those 2 rocks......

no, its like getting to some place, one guy gets 5 gear bike and one guy gets 1 gear bike, sure it might be easier to get there if you have better bike with more gears, but if you dont have motivation to even go there, having that wont help you. on the other hand if you want to get there, you will get there even without proper bike.

if you made chart of clans which owned castles for past 2 years and who made what 80 lvls, you would see there really is no correlation between those 2 things, its just about who wants to made them or not, castles are just bit extra (coz most of ppl made most of the % anyway from tiger event lets be honest, not castle scrolls)

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

no, its like getting to some place, one guy gets 5 gear bike and one guy gets 1 gear bike, sure it might be easier to get there if you have better bike with more gears, but if you dont have motivation to even go there, having that wont help you. on the other hand if you want to get there, you will get there even without proper bike.

if you made chart of clans which owned castles for past 2 years and who made what 80 lvls, you would see there really is no correlation between those 2 things, its just about who wants to made them or not, castles are just bit extra (coz most of ppl made most of the % anyway from tiger event lets be honest, not castle scrolls)

Well You can event get there by walk........Thing is how many effort, and time You'll spend on it.........

If something make it much easier.... Well for me itss corelation....

Edited by YipMan

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

except when we got told to do that, until we switched clans and everything, it could be like 2 days in total, so what is this "ofc ppl wont notices since 1st hour" :D never said its not boost, but for me if someone wants to make 80, he will do it even without castle (look at kingbottaki for example, he got hella close with his botting :D ), next example is i saw @RoolBack going for 80 lvl eventho he doesnt have castle? (dunno what is his progress, maybe just troll, who knows?) and i could name you zillion names who wouldnt go for 80 even if they had castle and infinite xp scrolls

Troll? Believe me without Scrolls xp, castle etc, I do 1.5%day sometimes I feel bored but I don't neeed ruuuush like crazy cuz even if I get 1% day I can't reach 80 before server update so, I hope to get at least 50 or 60% until there.

I actually did some reserch.... Iv checked all 80 lvl's on serwer ATM...... and didnt saw one single who wasnt using castle scrolls..... Corelation

@Rollback You could be near to 80 lvl or maybe 80 already with castle.... but there is no corelation.........

Edited by YipMan

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

I actually did some reserch.... Iv checked all 80 lvl's on serwer ATM...... and didnt saw one single who wasnt using castle scrolls..... Corelation

You can check my last streams, fish stew, clan unity, I dont have Scrolls even to medicine ? no one want to give me some slot in clan with castle to get some Scrolls ?

yeah, and i checked list of people who currently have castle and 98% of them are not 80 lvl

welp, to be fair thats also correlation, not on the side which you want to show but hey

4 minutes ago, RoolBack said:

Troll? Believe me without Scrolls xp, castle etc, I do 1.5%day sometimes I feel bored but I don't neeed ruuuush like crazy cuz even if I get 1% day I can't reach 80 before server update so, I hope to get at least 50 or 60% until there.

1% a day and its 3 months to make 79->80, still good enough

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, and i checked list of people who currently have castle and 98% of them are not 80 lvl

welp, to be fair thats also correlation, not on the side which you want to show but hey

Ofc, Im playing day yes and day not, until my mates come back to play I'll keep grinding nothing to do, in a week I can play 4 days so 6% for week is pretty good

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Could i please get list on those peoples :P ??? Have You got spy in every single clan with castle xd ???

nice trolling bro xd Eventho........ in just my clan we have 5 lvls 40 5/40=12%.... not eaven close to 2 You claim of 2%... and my clan isnt even close to biggest farmers on serwer..... But oke ... lets it be 10% from China, and 5% from Deviate..... Still 100% of serwer 80 lvls are asocieted with using castle exp scrolls.

3 hours ago, Sensei said:

3,5%/day at 79 without enter chat, c ya!

does DA 80 lv, need enter chat? i heared that when a hell knight hit 80 lvl all his skills deleted and get replaced by IC

8 hours ago, iAxZp said:

does DA 80 lv, need enter chat? i heared that when a hell knight hit 80 lvl all his skills deleted and get replaced by IC

929KFz?1555062562

:D 

Credits to san0

Edited by SeventhSky
  • Haha 1