Sign in to follow this  
Missavrora

I broke my chat

Hello,

So I broke my chat. As u can see on right the letters 'ggggggggggg" are nicely seen, but on left one screen, u can see they are hided. How can I fix that thing ?

Untitldded.jpg

Edited by Missavrora

How the f*** did you do that? Anyhow, just start game with updater and youll get a fresh install. Should fix your problem.

10 hours ago, Missavrora said:

Hello,

So I broke my chat. As u can see on right the letters 'ggggggggggg" are nicely seen, but on left one screen, u can see they are hided. How can I fix that thing ?

Untitldded.jpg

I suppose it has something to do with resolution on a windowed client. Have you tried going full screen if the problem remains?

12 hours ago, Humble said:

How the f*** did you do that? Anyhow, just start game with updater and youll get a fresh install. Should fix your problem.

Humble, this is because of Neva, I smashed keyboard with random letters "aghsjsrjsrjaja" and I clicked some wombo-combo :( 
P.s. I fixed with updater Thanks.

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

I suppose it has something to do with resolution on a windowed client. Have you tried going full screen if the problem remains?

Nah, tried with resolution, and fullscreen/wido mode, didnt helped, as I said before I did updater and it fixed my problem

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nagyn said:

Tried to re-initialize?

I don't really understand what do u mean by that,

The problem already solved :)

4 hours ago, Donkihot said:

I don't really understand what do u mean by that,

The problem already solved :)

alt+shift+o or just o for option menu, on the video page left corner it says: "reset window location". Click that button and user interface will reset to default position.