Sign in to follow this  
CntrlALTdefeaT

Future

35 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you know what else will create hype in community? well working zaken patch and it doesnt matter that its 4 years old server

people will come and club will have again 2k+ in eu times, they dont need new server, they just need motivation

People told the same thing about skelth... and look what happens.

1 minute ago, Jsem said:

People told the same thing about skelth... and look what happens.

club =/= skelth

that was always the case on club, no exceptions, update in fall = huge amount of people increase of play, only thing why population decreases on club is because update takes way too long (on official they are getting one each half year, but i think 1 update a year is just fine, however zaken is taking already longer than that and it will take even more time)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aduha said:

you have best version now, why to update? :D

Come play against 10+ da 80 with 4 sec IC cooldown, you will change your mind really quick. But if they did some hotfixes i’d agree.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

Come play against 10+ da 80 with 4 sec IC cooldown, you will change your mind really quick. But if they did some hotfixes i’d agree.

hotfixes come with zaken patch, also GC is way better zone for pvps than those cancerous toi stairs which bug whenever you try to go on them or jump from them, i just hope they will be making this antharas patch for at least 2 years like zaken,coz thats when summoner fiesta begins :D

You guys are so cruel throwing newbie-friendly comments around.
Yeah sure, let's open new server, so that newbies will be able to compete with allies for the first 10-20 minutes at Keltirs.
We will never go back to 2004, snap out of it.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

nah, zaken update will be the best, later on only bullsh1ts come when they show a bit too much love for summoners

No matters what update.Mages later summons(magic skill) is always best win rate againt all others.it was in 1.0/1.5 and we can go on and on.even now your 1.6k m def or later if you go turbo max 2k+ mdef you skill get from summoner 2k mc in 1 sec.Better i want to see broken IC pt vs Necro pt who will win

Edited by MusulmoN

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

nah, zaken update will be the best, later on only bullsh1ts come when they show a bit too much love for summoners

No matters what update.Mages later summons(magic skill) is always best win rate againt all others.it was in 1.0/1.5 and we can go on and on.even now your 1.6k m def or later if you go turbo max 2k+ mdef you skill get from summoner 2k mc in 1 sec.Better i want to see broken IC pt vs Necro pt who will win

Edited by MusulmoN

35 minutes ago, Sensei said:

You guys are so cruel throwing newbie-friendly comments around.
Yeah sure, let's open new server, so that newbies will be able to compete with allies for the first 10-20 minutes at Keltirs.
We will never go back to 2004, snap out of it.

blame fornite

how about an event to attract newbies, like time limited top d weapons, mysterious soulshots/blessed spiritshots d, a few experience scrolls, shit like this that doesnt affect gameplay in the long run. If a new server opened we would have mass suicides in many places around the word, since the first server is going to inevitably die and a shitton of players will lose all the effort they put during these 4 years. I mean who doesn't dream of one day retiring his character and giving away his precious gear to his grandsons so that they can enjoy zaken patch with their friends during launch in 2052

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

its been  4 years?, ya know, 1 of my teammate has a son, he was around 4 years old back there, we had a joke with each other like "man, raise your son and let him drive our BD char", man i think that day is inevitably comming

Edited by qloc01
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 8/3/2019 at 12:11 AM, MoDoy said:

only thing why population decreases on club is because update takes way too long 

Disagree, I believe much more serious problem is the dualbox locked behind a paywall. Most newbies join during a new patch and the influx decreases over time, yes, but the main issue is that only reasonable way to level basically any char except for summoners is to either A) have a box or B) join a party. Most people don't care to drop 10€ just to "try out" a free server and B) is borderline impossible on early levels, so we ended up in a vicious circle where newbies leave because there're no newbies.

The whole donation system needs to change to enable 1 free window for server to grow. The ammount of people who leave because playing a nuker or destro without a box or party is simply not fun vastly outnumbers the ammount of people who'd potentially leave if there were some kind of +10% XP/SP runes in shop.

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Disagree, I believe much more serious problem is the dualbox locked behind a paywall. Most newbies join during a new patch and the influx decreases over time, yes, but the main issue is that only reasonable way to level basically any char except for summoners is to either A) have a box or B) join a party. Most people don't care to drop 10€ just to "try out" a free server and B) is borderline impossible on early levels, so we ended up in a vicious circle where newbies leave because there're new newbies.

The whole donation system needs to change to enable 1 free window for server to grow. The ammount of people who leave because playing a nuker or destro without a box or party is simply not fun vastly outnumbers the ammount of people who'd potentially leave if there were some kind of +10% XP/SP runes in shop.

Exping is much easier now and yet ppl still want some bonus and shit. Go try 1.0 

5 hours ago, skumbre said:

Exping is much easier now and yet ppl still want some bonus and shit. Go try 1.0 

fck yeah ..... i remember when u get party where peoples were using soulshots while exp..... guess what i havent sleep that night xd

Stay strong guys, i have w8ing like 2 years or more without new content on WoW official server bettwen Warlords of Draenor and Legion. 

Be patient my friends ??

13 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Disagree, I believe much more serious problem is the dualbox locked behind a paywall. Most newbies join during a new patch and the influx decreases over time, yes, but the main issue is that only reasonable way to level basically any char except for summoners is to either A) have a box or B) join a party. Most people don't care to drop 10€ just to "try out" a free server and B) is borderline impossible on early levels, so we ended up in a vicious circle where newbies leave because there're new newbies.

Free dual box? No thanks. If you prefer dual box and xp bonuses there are lot of servers out there.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, skumbre said:

It's not about being easy, it's about being fun. I'm playing since day 1 on this server, I know what I'm talking about. Yeah, we couldn't use shots, but there were tons of people to play with on early levels. Now there's virtually nobody there. As I said before, this game is meant to play with party, and if you can't get one - which you simply can't in current state - the only way to play most chars is to have a dualbox. I'm repeating myself but if someone wants to play e.g. sorcerer or destro and is supposed to play these chars solo, it's real f***ing stupid and it's obvious such players have 90+% dropouts and server is dying because no new players = no future.

3 hours ago, Steppenwolf said:

Free dual box? No thanks. If you prefer dual box and xp bonuses there are lot of servers out there.

It's not about me, I don't give a sh*t, I'm buying dualbox for adena which is a pocket money for me at this point, it's about keeping this server alive which is simply not possible unless dualbox is enabled for newbies. Bring me a real counterargument.

Guys, please, do not talk about Zaken patch, the only thing we can do is join beta zaken and find as much as possible bugs, and let them fix. I would prefer to wait few more months and get fully working version of zaken without any bugs, instead of playing zaken now with tons of buggs. Stay strong, farm adena,, OE weapons, OE bw sets + 8 and have fun and lets just wait :)

Edited by Donkihot

53 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

Guys, please, do not talk about Zaken patch, the only thing we can do is join beta zaken and find as much as possible bugs, and let them fix. I would prefer to wait few more months and get fully working version of zaken without any bugs, instead of playing zaken now with tons of buggs. Stay strong, farm adena,, OE weapons, OE bw sets + 8 and have fun and lets just wait :)

how many bugs u reported? if none how come u know there is still tons of bugs left which is not fixed yet?

28 minutes ago, JzOo said:

how many bugs u reported? if none how come u know there is still tons of bugs left which is not fixed yet?

Well, I'm not a pro player in Lineage 2 universe, so I can't really find specific bugs and tell that this incorrect, maybe they should work as they work, so experienced players who actually know how it should be working ( skills, dmg by boss, rb's, loot, etc, they can do it if they want to.) I said - tons of buggs, because, I can't find any other reason not to install zaken patch to live, if it not the bugs? I'm checking also the bug/fix on zaken patch which beeing uptaded a lot by gm's, so I suppose Zaken still have plenty bugs, isnt it ? I might be mistaken and we have different reason why they are so slow with the uptade.. Anyway, it is just my 5 cent, don't take personal, JzOo :)
I'm pretty sure they are doing their best :)

Edited by Donkihot

1 minute ago, Donkihot said:

Well, I'm not a pro player in Lineage 2 universe, so I can't really find specific bugs and tell that this incorrect, maybe they should work as they work, so experienced players who actually know how it should be working ( skills, dmg by boss, rb's, loot, etc, they can do it if they want to.) I said - tons of buggs, because, I can't find any other reason not to install zaken patch to live, if it not the bugs? I'm checking also the bug/fix on zaken patch which beeing uptaded a lot by gm's, so I suppose Zaken still have plenty bugs, isnt it ? I might be mistaken and we have some different reason why they are so slow... Anyway, it is just my 5 cent, dont take personal, JzOo :)

If u want fully workings classic expierence you should go play official servers. These guys dont have access to official files so they work with that they have and trying to make game work as much as possible to look like classic. There always will be some bugs but this is not the reason to put off zaken patch untill there will be any bug left. You can find and fix bugs even on live server. So if zaken patch is not rdy 100% but if main bugs which would make game broken is fixed i dont see any reason to postpone opening to date n. We already waiting for it for almost 2 years.

1 hour ago, JzOo said:

If u want fully workings classic expierence you should go play official servers. These guys dont have access to official files so they work with that they have and trying to make game work as much as possible to look like classic. There always will be some bugs but this is not the reason to put off zaken patch untill there will be any bug left. You can find and fix bugs even on live server. So if zaken patch is not rdy 100% but if main bugs which would make game broken is fixed i dont see any reason to postpone opening to date n. We already waiting for it for almost 2 years.

You saw those official l2 na classic servers? They are joke. 

Well, spammng every 3 days in forum - "DEVS WEHN ZAHAKEN WIILL COME UOUT", won't speed the things up, don't you think ? :)

I think they've reasons why they don't release it. But what do we know ? :)

Edited by Donkihot

2 hours ago, JzOo said:

dont be agressive with ppl :) he says what he sees.