Sign in to follow this  
CntrlALTdefeaT

Future

Zaken update is in the works, no estimated release date, just wait, we all do the same. People are talking about 24 october for the server's fourth anniversary, but they were saying the same for 3rd anniversary too.

• Like 1

Just open a new server and merge it after... at leat you will bring more people..

There are bunch of people that are waiting for a decent classic server that start from 1.5

You guys are the only hope.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jsem said:

Just open a new server and merge it after... at leat you will bring more people..

There are bunch of people that are waiting for a decent classic server that start from 1.5

You guys are the only hope.

how new server will help new players to join and then merge?:DD:D:D:D:D ? its not like high lvls harashing abg/loa newbies

Just now, iAxZp said:

how new server will help new players to join and then merge?:DD:D:D:D:D ? its not like high lvls harashing abg/loa newbies

Of course the merge will not happen right away... maybe one year later. But trust me after the ncsoft fail there are thousands of people waiting for a new project to play in.. a fresh project.

1 hour ago, Jsem said:

Of course the merge will not happen right away... maybe one year later. But trust me after the ncsoft fail there are thousands of people waiting for a new project to play in.. a fresh project.

they can always join and give life to low lvl locations, i personaly guarantee you non of high lvl will come to harm them, we all want new ppl to fill our  slots in cp/clan/ally

Just now, iAxZp said:

they can always join and give life to low lvl locations, i personaly guarantee you non of high lvl will come to harm them, we all want new ppl to fill our  slots in cp/clan/ally

Is not the same playing an empty server with free low levels area where you are going to pve 24/7 to actually fight for spots in any level. Thats why people love fresh project, the feel that you are going to find enemies everywhere.

Right now is like coming to pve 24/ 7 to get  76+ just to get smashed by full stacked parties. There's no chance to people do something if they dont invest some $$$ in the process.

Anyway a new server will be bring new players, players can decide if the move or stay in T.I but new players will always choose a fresh project.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jsem said:

Is not the same playing an empty server with free low levels area where you are going to pve 24/7 to actually fight for spots in any level. Thats why people love fresh project, the feel that you are going to find enemies everywhere.

Right now is like coming to pve 24/ 7 to get  76+ just to get smashed by full stacked parties. There's no chance to people do something if they dont invest some $$$ in the process.

Anyway a new server will be bring new players, players can decide if the move or stay in T.I but new players will always choose a fresh project.

thats ur oppinion, i disagree

46 minutes ago, Jsem said:

new server means old one will die 100%, most of the people would just transfer there to get easy epics or have fun, leaving nothing on old server which would die in no time

no thanks. if you decided to quit this server long time ago while others kept grinding, now they should have advantage over you.

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

new server means old one will die 100%, most of the people would just transfer there to get easy epics or have fun, leaving nothing on old server which would die in no time

no thanks. if you decided to quit this server long time ago while others kept grinding, now they should have advantage over you.

Have a little bit of faith Modoy, I dont know if you know/remember l2extreme but Titan was allot better server then Kastien. Allot of people predicted the same as you but turns out people dont just trow away effort, and geuss what? New people dont allways like to farm for everything most of the people are laizy as fak and theyll wait for market to show up so they can buy everything instead of farming it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Humble said:

Have a little bit of faith Modoy, I dont know if you know/remember l2extreme but Titan was allot better server then Kastien. Allot of people predicted the same as you but turns out people dont just trow away effort, and geuss what? New people dont allways like to farm for everything most of the people are laizy as fak and theyll wait for market to show up so they can buy everything instead of farming it.

i can guarantee you our cp would switch at least for some time. reason? new server means many people, not this crap 80 lvl unbalanced skills, mucho pvp, we could play setup which could be used as alt setup on merge server.

not saying we would leave forever, but for start people would be hyped and this server would be left with very few people as there is not much to do right now for end level people

2 minutes ago, Aduha said:

you have best version now, why to update? :D

nah, zaken update will be the best, later on only bullsh1ts come when they show a bit too much love for summoners

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i can guarantee you our cp would switch at least for some time. reason? new server means many people, not this crap 80 lvl unbalanced skills, mucho pvp, we could play setup which could be used as alt setup on merge server.

not saying we would leave forever, but for start people would be hyped and this server would be left with very few people as there is not much to do right now for end level people

Sure, but like you said you will return to your main server once the "hype" has dissapeared. The new players will stick to the new server and the old players will probably go back. I think if you make new clubserver all you will do is spread the people you dont have around, meaning both servers will die or will be empty/actionless.

I would change totally, to have something like 1.3, when if you strong you farm DV, if you beaten noob you go EV, but for high level. 

1.3 was best times + LoA update. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

You may be right, but people who are lazzy to farm from 0 will stay and will take advantage of the new server by farming everything in the old one. In between that gm's will have a lot of free time to work in their zaken update without pressure and after the merge there will be more parties fighting each others. I don't know it may be interesting.

@Aduha I think for server domination thats a bad idea, since you will end up with 1 dominating alliance that will get everything. Great no competition no fun gameplay. I liked what they did with ketra/varka, so clans/allys could pick sides. Defend your territory and attack your enemies territory. This way you allways have a place to pve without getting beaten to much if you cant control topspots. Because other ally needs to control both spots to disable pve. Not like in 1.3 where noobs join server and lvl 70+ with cwep+++ are waiting to pk you so theyre friends can xp there.Every single facking day, and yes im pointing at you Aduha with atleast 1 finger, the rest goes to china.

Newbies need a chance, to atleast get to some level where they are willing to pvp the topplayers. I have been shouting it for years and now people stopped pking/harassing noobs because welp nobody new joining right?Too late for that now ;).

Except for Beeeeek offcourse they still go full retard on anything that moves.

@Jsem Yeah in that case it might be a way to draw in new players, I mean its free advertising I geuss. And if they just merge it itll be all exiting again. 

Edited by Humble

1 hour ago, Humble said:

@Aduha I think for server domination thats a bad idea, since you will end up with 1 dominating alliance that will get everything. Great no competition no fun gameplay. I liked what they did with ketra/varka, so clans/allys could pick sides. Defend your territory and attack your enemies territory. This way you allways have a place to pve without getting beaten to much if you cant control topspots. Because other ally needs to control both spots to disable pve. Not like in 1.3 where noobs join server and lvl 70+ with cwep+++ are waiting to pk you so theyre friends can xp there.Every single facking day, and yes im pointing at you Aduha with atleast 1 finger, the rest goes to china.

Newbies need a chance, to atleast get to some level where they are willing to pvp the topplayers. I have been shouting it for years and now people stopped pking/harassing noobs because welp nobody new joining right?Too late for that now ;).

Except for Beeeeek offcourse they still go full retard on anything that moves.

@Jsem Yeah in that case it might be a way to draw in new players, I mean its free advertising I geuss. And if they just merge it itll be all exiting again. 

you rly think any ally will let newbies to farm on early updates when lvls matter?:D every1 will seek domination on a new server. i will be 1st stunning,harashing, abusing spots

there is no place for peacefull pve on a mediavil war simulation game, weak will hug gks and nolifers will dominate. it was always like this and will stay like this for ever

Edited by iAxZp

So You would like admins to make sh1t  to ppls who keept serwer alive for years, and lets make favor to serwer jumpers who will(yes they will) leave serwer just after new one opens. A lot of ppls basicly are plaing here all time ... becouse Admins said there will not be new serwer, and there will be no wipes xd 

You want join... do it, You say there are thousands of ppls waiting for serwer...oke if thousands join there will be pew pew for low spots.

There is alwas same story... ppls leaveing decent serwer for shitty one... after they regtets that, and want story to begin again... wont happen baby.

Edited by YipMan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, YipMan said:

So You would like admins to make sh1t  to ppls who keept serwer alive for years, and lets make favor to serwer jumpers who will(yes they will) leave serwer just after new one opens. A lot of ppls basicly are plaing here all time ... becouse Admins said there will not be new serwer, and there will be no wipes xd 

You want join... do it, You say there are thousands of ppls waiting for serwer...oke if thousands join there will be pew pew for low spots.

There is alwas same story... ppls leaveing decent serwer for shitty one... after they regtets that, and want story to begin again... wont happen baby.

Those people who kept the server alive for years will keep playing the server, they wont jump and if they jump is their decission to make plus that theres gonna be a merge at the end. There's really nothing bad to try a new project. Have a look in all the lineage 2 discords, people are waiting for a new project to show up, but skelth or club havent respond.

A new server will create hype in the community and tons will come, but whatever it was just a suggestion.

Edited by Jsem

1 hour ago, iAxZp said:

you rly think any ally will let newbies to farm on early updates when lvls matter?:D every1 will seek domination on a new server. i will be 1st stunning,harashing, abusing spots

If you expect to have any friends and enemies later on ye sure give them a break. Obviously not when new server is starting but im talking about 1 year + in.
You know the omfg im bored lets pk everyone in cruma kind of stuff. Thats what I ment. 

1 hour ago, Humble said:

If you expect to have any friends and enemies later on ye sure give them a break. Obviously not when new server is starting but im talking about 1 year + in.
You know the omfg im bored lets pk everyone in cruma kind of stuff. Thats what I ment. 

cruma is out of my interest, but loa/top abg/bs its another story

31 minutes ago, Jsem said:

Those people who kept the server alive for years will keep playing the server, they wont jump and if they jump is their decission to make plus that theres gonna be a merge at the end. There's really nothing bad to try a new project. Have a look in all the lineage 2 discords, people are waiting for a new project to show up, but skelth or club havent respond.

A new server will create hype in the community and tons will come, but whatever it was just a suggestion.

you know what else will create hype in community? well working zaken patch and it doesnt matter that its 4 years old server

people will come and club will have again 2k+ in eu times, they dont need new server, they just need motivation

• Thanks 1