MoDoy

bsoe / mounting casting

Casting time on bsoe and mount  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be casting added to bsoe and mounting skill like its on official so it can be interrupted?

we are getting bored of enemies always bsoeing / mounting from us and running away, what about adding casting to both of them so they can be interrupted like on official?

/discuss

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

Sure, and "relog" skill casting time

for relog you need to be out of combat, so you have like 15s "casting" time there, but nice suggestion, lets make that for mounting/bsoe you cannot be in combat, finally those filthy peasants wont run away from their destiny

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

for relog you need to be out of combat, so you have like 15s "casting" time there, but nice suggestion, lets make that for mounting/bsoe you cannot be in combat, finally those filthy peasants wont run away from their destiny

i think he means those cases when box ress a flagged char and relogs faster than turning himself to violet

about suggestion, i also feel bsoe its too fast, maybe its depending on cast speed or atk speed of character and hsouldnt? its an hypothesis. but its possible to cancel it with with shadow step/switch for example from what i remember

12 minutes ago, Cyane said:

i think he means those cases when box ress a flagged char and relogs faster than turning himself to violet

about suggestion, i also feel bsoe its too fast, maybe its depending on cast speed or atk speed of character and hsouldnt? its an hypothesis. but its possible to cancel it with with shadow step/switch for example from what i remember

i know its possible to interrupt bsoe right now, but its more like lucky guess to interrupt, on official once you see animation, you still have time to react, look how long the guy stays there after using bsoe

about mount, there is no even casting on summoning it on our server, on official its closer to what a dismount casting is

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sensei said:

I suggest to add cooldown to war canceling also

sure i am up to it, thinking that this will stop us doing our things is hilarious :D how much would you like it to be? 1h cooldown? 3h? 1 day? if so, change all the escape routes accordingly as well, like usage of bsoe only once per day, GH soe to be castable as normal soe not 2s or mounts not being usable during combat / flag, so you pussies wont run away from fight if you want to fight so badly :P 

why have to hate each other? its just a game. @MoDoy "so you pussies wont run away from fight if you want to fight so badly" u are chat mod now. BEHAVE 

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

why have to hate each other? its just a game. @MoDoy "so you pussies wont run away from fight if you want to fight so badly" u are chat mod now. BEHAVE 

i am >game< chat mod and we are not in game, here i am same as you or anyone else, better luck next time ^_^ also someone is offended by getting called with word for "scaredy kitten"? wow, thats new level :D 

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

i am >game< chat mod and we are not in game, here i am same as you or anyone else, better luck next time ^_^ also someone is offended by getting called with word for "scaredy kitten"? wow, thats new level :D 

i got 600 min chat ban for saying "now who has the d1ck on his a$$" wondering who had butthurt level 999999999 this day :D

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

sure i am up to it, thinking that this will stop us doing our things is hilarious :D how much would you like it to be? 1h cooldown? 3h? 1 day? if so, change all the escape routes accordingly as well, like usage of bsoe only once per day, GH soe to be castable as normal soe not 2s or mounts not being usable during combat / flag, so you pussies wont run away from fight if you want to fight so badly :P 

Man, I wouldnt speak about being "pussies" if I were you.
Just because you open war and hunt low parties when all the real enemies are away and closing it as soon, as they come after you. Oh and btw, why u PR so much in such cases?Mb there must be increased cast aswell?

The idea itself is good, I approve it, but the argument, and the man who gives it..I really doubt you know anything about courage, honor and ability to fight against all the odds.

No regards.

i might be tripping on something but i just spent 10 minutes spamming bsoes and watching the video and i still failed to  find a difference between both situations.

click bsoe, animation pops, mid end of animation character pops.

"fruit.... fruit.

tits..... tits.

plant....... plant.

its the same fokin thing"

2 hours ago, San0 said:

i might be tripping on something but i just spent 10 minutes spamming bsoes and watching the video and i still failed to  find a difference between both situations.

click bsoe, animation pops, mid end of animation character pops.

"fruit.... fruit.

tits..... tits.

plant....... plant.

its the same fokin thing"

yesterday i checked in test server  both mounts and bsoes. In our server, mounting is always instant (no casting bar), not depending on atk speed

in official mounting does have a casting animation that we dont have in our server, in this part of video is even faster than dismount animation.  check

pd: Also, @Poseidon i think in official throwing dagger is faster? check above just after dismount

Bsoe is also instant in t. server, no casting bar, while in official it does have a casting bar, and a longer delay before character teleports

both Modoy reported are bugs, i dont know why its being voted

Edited by Cyane

17 hours ago, MoDoy said:

we are getting bored of enemies always bsoeing / mounting from us and running away, what about adding casting to both of them so they can be interrupted like on official?

/discuss

Some ppl spent time on events and some others give 5 col to have the change to escape fast wen is at karma or they have mobs in the back.

I dont know about mounting casting if work fine or not. But wen a dorf is at mounting the pet/golem not work/atk but the summoners wen are at mounting the pet/pony work/atk.

And all the pets dint flag wen master flag. Maybe fix the pets first then they can check if we mast have casting at mounting.

1 minute ago, MPiRi said:

Some ppl spent time on events and some others give 5 col to have the change to escape fast wen is at karma or they have mobs in the back.

I dont know about mounting casting if work fine or not. But wen a dorf is at mounting the pet/golem not work/atk but the summoners wen are at mounting the pet/pony work/atk.

And all the pets dint flag wen master flag. Maybe fix the pets first then they can check if we mast have casting at mounting.

i never said to remove bsoes as thats essential for this game, for example when you have mobs on you so you dont drop, what i say is that bsoe should have casting time like on official, so its possible to interrupt it with fast reaction rather just luckily pressing skill half second before enemy even clicks bsoe

about pets on mounts, thats how it works on official, what doesnt work like on official is mounting casting as can be seen on video posted by cyane, right now how it is, mounting and running takes no time at all so its freaking easy to outrun enemy even if you are in middle of pvp because its hard to stop it, if the casting will be 1-2s like on official, it gives much bigger opportunity to stop the runner.

you guys are right about the bsoe but the skill cast for riding time is exactly same as on official, only difference is the lack of a casting bar. its a 1 sec cast to ride and 2.5 to unride

+ the descriptions are the base ones from antharas official client, so unless they fuked it up its 1 sec cast for ride and 2.5 for unride.

any chance this was changed later?

from the video it does feel like more then a second but acording to the antharas client its should be 1 sec for cast. and just becuz the cast bar doesnt exist it doesnt mean it doesnt have a cast.

wiki says 1 sec hit time also even more updated versions, so 2 options here:

1 we are being affected by optical illusion of not having a cast bar

2 some stat is affecting the cast of that specific skill

1 hour ago, San0 said:

you guys are right about the bsoe but the skill cast for riding time is exactly same as on official, only difference is the lack of a casting bar. its a 1 sec cast to ride and 2.5 to unride

+ the descriptions are the base ones from antharas official client, so unless they fuked it up its 1 sec cast for ride and 2.5 for unride.

any chance this was changed later?

from the video it does feel like more then a second but acording to the antharas client its should be 1 sec for cast. and just becuz the cast bar doesnt exist it doesnt mean it doesnt have a cast.

wiki says 1 sec hit time also even more updated versions, so 2 options here:

1 we are being affected by optical illusion of not having a cast bar

2 some stat is affecting the cast of that specific skill

The video looks like saviors patch and the guy cast dismount skill faster than mount so smth is definitely wrong here

Edited by Rizos

16 hours ago, iAxZp said:

u can tell how bad they have it when the kebap breaks character...

Edited by Sensei

some changes made on obt, lemme know how it feels now

both for mount skills and bsoes

if everything is correct i think i might be able to pull this fixes for live also.

10 hours ago, Sensei said:

u can tell how bad they have it when the kebap breaks character...

sorry to announce it, but i already got lecture by @Yomana and looks like my whole life was a lie ... ppl cannot bribe me anymore with kebabs because the truth is i am souvlaki lover (those suckers were just calling it kebab in their shop). Can you tell us the way how to become superior being once your character breaks please?

22 hours ago, Reddish said:

Man, I wouldnt speak about being "pussies" if I were you.
Just because you open war and hunt low parties when all the real enemies are away and closing it as soon, as they come after you. Oh and btw, why u PR so much in such cases?Mb there must be increased cast aswell?

The idea itself is good, I approve it, but the argument, and the man who gives it..I really doubt you know anything about courage, honor and ability to fight against all the odds.

No regards.

ah, love it when someone speaks about stuff he has no idea about ^_^ you base all this on which info exactly? what my party does or what i know about those "noble" words you used? :P 

there is two different BSOE on retail, from daily mission and quest level 19, and normal. normal you can interrupt other not.

JUST FOR INFO.