MoDoy

bsoe / mounting casting

Casting time on bsoe and mount  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be casting added to bsoe and mounting skill like its on official so it can be interrupted?

On 8/6/2019 at 8:05 PM, San0 said:

you guys are right about the bsoe but the skill cast for riding time is exactly same as on official, only difference is the lack of a casting bar. its a 1 sec cast to ride and 2.5 to unride

+ the descriptions are the base ones from antharas official client, so unless they fuked it up its 1 sec cast for ride and 2.5 for unride.

any chance this was changed later?

from the video it does feel like more then a second but acording to the antharas client its should be 1 sec for cast. and just becuz the cast bar doesnt exist it doesnt mean it doesnt have a cast.

wiki says 1 sec hit time also even more updated versions, so 2 options here:

1 we are being affected by optical illusion of not having a cast bar

2 some stat is affecting the cast of that specific skill

Dunno man, I'm not inclining one way or another on this issue but I don't really feel like this kind of stuff requires immediate attention at this point

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Dunno man, I'm not inclining one way or another on this issue but I don't really feel like this kind of stuff requires immediate attention at this point

All fixes are not made by the same person. Its not like they waste resources to fix these things instead of zaken patch.

So dont worry

Well I'd like to believe that, but the server is at an absolutely disastrous lack of coding manpower because IIRC they once said they "don't trust outsiders with the files" (which I don't really consider a relevant argument because a/ such person doesn't need to have access to everything and b/ there're probably like hundreds of millions of companies that don't want to share some sort of informations and yet they hire employees because it's necessary to function), so even if all of them work on the zaken patch it's still not enough because people started leaving due to long wait for patch well over a year ago

On 8/6/2019 at 4:59 PM, MoDoy said:

i never said to remove bsoes as thats essential for this game, for example when you have mobs on you so you dont drop, what i say is that bsoe should have casting time like on official, so its possible to interrupt it with fast reaction rather just luckily pressing skill half second before enemy even clicks bsoe

about pets on mounts, thats how it works on official, what doesnt work like on official is mounting casting as can be seen on video posted by cyane, right now how it is, mounting and running takes no time at all so its freaking easy to outrun enemy even if you are in middle of pvp because its hard to stop it, if the casting will be 1-2s like on official, it gives much bigger opportunity to stop the runner.

On 8/6/2019 at 9:05 PM, San0 said:

you guys are right about the bsoe but the skill cast for riding time is exactly same as on official, only difference is the lack of a casting bar. its a 1 sec cast to ride and 2.5 to unride

+ the descriptions are the base ones from antharas official client, so unless they fuked it up its 1 sec cast for ride and 2.5 for unride.

any chance this was changed later?

from the video it does feel like more then a second but acording to the antharas client its should be 1 sec for cast. and just becuz the cast bar doesnt exist it doesnt mean it doesnt have a cast.

wiki says 1 sec hit time also even more updated versions, so 2 options here:

1 we are being affected by optical illusion of not having a cast bar

2 some stat is affecting the cast of that specific skill

Some times i spend 2 or 3 bsoe coz they interrupt me!

I think is some casting speed in bsoes but not in all, i have 2 kind of bsoes same name but not use same inventory/WH slot and both you cant trade/mail them.I remember wen i use the bsoe with no animation they pm me to see if i was relog :P

Admins mast check all BSoes from all Clan Halls from Events from Adena castle wen is white and see if some bsoes have bug! And mast put skill animation bar to all bsoes.

I like the idea to not drop items from mobs some official have this too. No need to carry many useless items. And in pvps with mobs around be more better for many ppl.Some ppl work hard/spend time to take a special item like epic or armor/jewel/weapon+++!

Pets dint flag wen master flag in official?

Mount skill says 1s maybe is buged coz not skill bar show wen use it. But witch speed use mounting skill coz Haste or Casting spd not change the mounting speed of skill!
Wen you dismount you have some kind of lag you see the char not run normal til you unequip/equip your weapon!