Sign in to follow this  
gasa

Multi-colored weapons +++

Hello! Guys please tell me on this server you can download a file for multi-colored weapons ??

When +1 is on, say red +2 blue + 3 green + 4 yellow and so on).

Please help with this question, if it’s not difficult for you, give a link to this file. Thank you very much!

9 hours ago, gasa said:

Hello! Guys please tell me on this server you can download a file for multi-colored weapons ??

When +1 is on, say red +2 blue + 3 green + 4 yellow and so on).

Please help with this question, if it’s not difficult for you, give a link to this file. Thank you very much!

It's probably not against the rules, but I haven't heard of such modification here...

• Like 1

Once pon a time, I played in lineage 2 C4, also a freechard and there the weapon was shining exactly like that,
it was my first server, in 2008, I wanted to remember how it was, to nostalgia,
but I dug up the whole forum and did not find this file , and it’s a pity, because it doesn’t affect the balance of the game.

I think gm's once said on forums l2lige is allowed for client modification. So download l2lige and use the glow editor. But if you want to make sure its legal ask gm's first.

20 hours ago, ФакинЩиТ said:

Вот зарегался, стартую, попробую поиграть. Как будет свободное время покопаю форум на счёт полезной инфы!

ок бро, спасибо!)

On 8/8/2019 at 9:43 PM, FryderykChopin said:

It's probably not against the rules, but I haven't heard of such modification here...

Thanks for the information! But is it allowed by server rules ??)

11 hours ago, Humble said:

I think gm's once said on forums l2lige is allowed for client modification. So download l2lige and use the glow editor. But if you want to make sure its legal ask gm's first.

Thank you very much for the information, it will be necessary to check with the server administration

1 minute ago, FryderykChopin said:

Paging @San0 @Koll but I'm 99% sure it's allowed since it doesn't affect gameplay.

I agree with you, vryatli glow of arms will harm someone)).

Just now, gasa said:

I understand you are a representative of the server administration?)

We have 3 admins: Me/Kse/San0

2 minutes ago, Koll said:

We have 3 admins: Me/Kse/San0

I created a theme about the fact that I am a streamer. You can look at her please, I want to know if I am suitable.