Sign in to follow this  
J4cKDan13L

Auction offer rejected

I followed all the step in the steps in the auction guide but my offer got rejected, how can I know the cause of this? (the item had similiar price to items of the same enchant and grade)

There is a max you can put on auction, maybe you reached limit? Or there are too many similar type weapons allready on market.

3 minutes ago, J4cKDan13L said:

no, this is my first and only auction, and no, there are no OE elven long swords, just one +5

there are some hidden rules if it comes to auction as well, for example if auction moderators dont like the price you put on item, they can just reject it right away without you breaking any of the "rules"

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

there are some hidden rules if it comes to auction as well, for example if auction moderators dont like the price you put on item, they can just reject it right away without you breaking any of the "rules"

Ah, cool,  how can I understand what they didn't like in my offer?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J4cKDan13L said:

Ah, cool,  how can I understand what they didn't like in my offer?

you write ticket and ask them which rule is broken and why it got rejected, if you are lucky, in 2 days you will get answer which was not automatically generated (copy pasta) and you will see what they dont like on it

tho i warn you, even if you know where is the problem with your item getting rejected, that doesnt mean you can solve it, for example in past i couldnt solve it because if i wanted my lot to be accepted, i had to put ridiculously high price on it which nobody would buy, just because they said the price i wanted to put it for was too low, so i ended up not selling it (nobody would buy it anyway and only dust would be sitting on it)

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

you write ticket and ask them which rule is broken and why it got rejected, if you are lucky, in 2 days you will get answer which was not automatically generated (copy pasta) and you will see what they dont like on it

tho i warn you, even if you know where is the problem with your item getting rejected, that doesnt mean you can solve it, for example in past i couldnt solve it because if i wanted my lot to be accepted, i had to put ridiculously high price on it which nobody would buy, just because they said the price i wanted to put it for was too low, so i ended up not selling it (nobody would buy it anyway and only dust would be sitting on it)

Tnx alot Modoy for the info, I'll try my best

12 minutes ago, J4cKDan13L said:

Tnx alot Modoy for the info, I'll try my best

I open the ticket for it, but I don't know if it got really sent or not, after click on "send" I check  "my tickets section" but  no tickets in the list, is it normal? should I open a ticket for open tickets? xD

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, J4cKDan13L said:

I open the ticket for it, but I don't know if it got really sent or not, after click on "send" I check  "my tickets section" but  no tickets in the list, is it normal? should I open a ticket for open tickets? xD

You can contact supports via skype: events.classic

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, J4cKDan13L said:

I don't have skype, can I contact them on discord?

You can contact them via ticket then.