San0

Ban list RMT hunt august 2019.

After a very long and tiresome investigation over a huge RMT organisation found, we managed to narrow it down to the people involved and take the appropriated actions.

Wanna give a special shout out for everyone who reported weird stuff that turned us into the right direction and helped us uncover this whole situation and punish the people involved.

All items involved on this deals have been removed from the game. All deals involving this items have been rolled back to not hurt real players who were not involved but happen to acquire this items by legal trades or purchases. 

Here is now the full wall of shame for the people who wasted tons of money (in some cases i believe in the thousands) in a private lineage 2 server just to lose it all over a week.

AlexanderBR
Elky
Crazovey
Dworny
Rayan0
SpoliadorDeAlmas
Orckbane
ThundersBD
JulliusBr
Decker
IIArtoryusII
LastHope
AbsoluteDarkness
OrelhaDePorco
Zarakii
Gattis
DarckMira
iGhost
DrDestino
Hillary666
FearLessWl
OpsFuk
PaLaZ
Nezabijac
Shortik
Bellatrix
RevShop
Trubiroh
Kravina
Mujo
iBolDog
Zaika9
Wa1ker
Pipenov
JAkoJAKO
Demfi
SzafirVC
zamzom
V0X
dati
lMinMin
tadi
BongJa
BlackStab
FreshPrince
Urzaf
Nuwa
MF01
Lign2
king12
CK11
Tmax
TeamSpeak
OpsSht
Que3n
NuRo
Pisti
QuickDeath
Kakam
Garma
wtbxwts
Tulwi
manigga
SpellRefresh
RoolBack
FantaShot
GotU
MosaiC
Nirva
Gargo
Nervo
BillyRay
Bloodys
Hongana
Galef
NedbeN
Gizo
Geshenk
Shivu
r3do
Lukne
Lukneris
Wilam
Debox
Conscious
HeavensSake
iMax
Excremen
penispump1940
mercury909
Penrose
Kakuka
Silver
Faker
RaidingHorse
Vlado
Rivice
opasna
Grammy
Madcaw
pikavea
Buffyaris
Kilimanjarox
Saxofo
Blo
Meskita
Piara
dvvorny
KarmenTabora
GrubaseKx
FazaN
Tymvir
Velenir
Xarme
Heseus
Halinka
ELITHA
Xantis
Newguyez
iFazaN
Teasy
Thera

From the list above the following ones are permanently banned from the server due to repetitive offenses or due to their level of involvement in the situation, and cannot be unbanned in any circumstances together with any items remaining in this accounts

Crazovey
Dworny
SpoliadorDeAlmas
PaLaZ
OpsSht
Pipenov
MF01
Lign2
king12
CK11
TeamSpeak
Que3n
wtbxwts
Bloodys
NedbeN
Tymvir
Velenir
Thera

Once again we ask you to not get yourself involved in any kind of RMT deals if you dont want to at some point face the consequences of this acts.

We do not allow this kind of actions and in any form or shape take this offences lightly. It is an unfair behavior both against other players and against the server administration who works hard and tirelessly to provide you with the best server it is possible for us to provide, just to see you throwing away business to illegal deals supporting this companies instead of supporting the server itself.

Best regards.

Classic.club Team.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

boi thats some long list in past week i heard rumors about it and some ppl were suspicious that they actually hacked admin acc for this rmt, is that true? or that big rmt organisation legit farmed everything and then sold those @San0? (this happened in past, so i was wondering if that happened again )

no one hacked admin accounts nor would that be possible since admin accounts can only be logged from specific computers, for example i can log in game with my admin account from my main PC but cant do it from laptop or other pcs.

@MoDoy

Rayan0

Pipenov

FreshPrince

iFazaN

Xantis

Vlado

iMax

Tulwi

HKHKHKHKHKH

WONDERING how you play with these ppl? arent you the guy who can report his own mother for cheating? I DONT RECOGNISE YOU....STRAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TO L2 JAIL PIECE OF SHIT

Edited by iAxZp
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

@MoDoy Even if that was the case, and you imply that admins sold the items, I HOPE they did. It's an easy way to fish the biggest RMTers and ban them accordingly. People should know to not exchange real currency for pixels just to get their gear/levels without grinding. However the server has CoLs for the same purpose but it's 100% understandable since this is a private server. I wonder how many CoLs that Homu +16 would cost :')

2 minutes ago, cancerkid said:

@MoDoy Even if that was the case, and you imply that admins sold the items, I HOPE they did. It's an easy way to fish the biggest RMTers and ban them accordingly. People should know to not exchange real currency for pixels just to get their gear/levels without grinding. However the server has CoLs for the same purpose but it's 100% understandable since this is a private server. I wonder how many CoLs that Homu +16 would cost :')

im not sure u still know whats the real thing .. even if u buy (col) / farm the adena and then you buy for example (homu+16) and if that homu+16 was made with RMT'd adena , admins will catch it and they will remove and destroy it and guess who wins? the RMT'ED guy who made and sold , not the real played who was doing the right thing , because u never know which items is made by rmt or by legal .. just keep that in mind

1 minute ago, Splashit said:

im not sure u still know whats the real thing .. even if u buy (col) / farm the adena and then you buy for example (homu+16) and if that homu+16 was made with RMT'd adena , admins will catch it and they will remove and destroy it and guess who wins? the RMT'ED guy who made and sold , not the real played who was doing the right thing , because u never know which items is made by rmt or by legal .. just keep that in mind

and thats why deals involved those items are rolled back, in this situation player who bought the weapon with adena would get back the adena he paid for the weapon and so on. as mentioned on the original topic.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Splashit said:

You think Admins won't revert the trade, right? They ll not refund the guy who spent legit adena/cols on an illegal item, WITHOUT his knowledge. Okay.

1 minute ago, San0 said:

and thats why deals involved those items are rolled back, in this situation player who bought the weapon with adena would get back the adena he paid for the weapon and so on. as mentioned on the original topic.

how u know that adena wasnt rmt? like i can give u another option , i put a shop for animal skill and i sell 100 of them for 10kk and ppl who i paid buy them , how they gonna know it was rmted

6 minutes ago, Splashit said:

how u know that adena wasnt rmt? like i can give u another option , i put a shop for animal skill and i sell 100 of them for 10kk and ppl who i paid buy them , how they gonna know it was rmted

becuz logs.

its all matter of time, will and caring about it. its a huge work... it takes loads of time patience and brain sanity... but theres basicly nothing that cannot be found on logs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Splashit said:

do you really feel like u are smart thinking things for 1st time and admins dont on 20yrs old game? :D

Just now, iAxZp said:

do you really feel like u are smart thinking things for 1st time and admins dont on 20yrs old game? :D

they havent catch u yet right? ?

24 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@MoDoy

Rayan0

Pipenov

FreshPrince

iFazaN

Xantis

Vlado

iMax

Tulwi

HKHKHKHKHKH

WONDERING how you play with these ppl? arent you the guy who can report his own mother for cheating? I DONT RECOGNISE YOU....STRAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TO L2 JAIL PIECE OF SHIT

modoy biggest hypocrite on planet earth confirmed

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Splashit said:

u know who :D

do i? :D ahahah kiddo i bet my ass u rmted ur fucking kidney and now cring on forum