San0

Ban list RMT hunt august 2019.

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

do i? :D ahahah kiddo i bet my ass u rmted ur fucking kidney and now cring on forum

go make a pm to admins and tell him to check my IP if i even rmt'ed something :D:D

Edited by Splashit

19 minutes ago, Ninj4 said:

The prime BR is over.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK  COME PRIME AMERICA  for we play !!! 

China not banned, i wonder where from the rmt shop had such unique items if not from china ?

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

China não proibida, eu me pergunto onde da loja rmt tinha itens tão exclusivos ?

The Chinese have a better scheme than the Brazilians....kkkkk

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ninj4 said:

The Chinese have a better scheme than the Brazilians....kkkkk

you do realize that the chinese have around 16-17 hours of free farm in the day, right? :D

1 minute ago, etze said:

you do realize that the chinese have around 16-17 hours of free farm in the day, right? :D

you do realize there is soft involved in those 16-17 hours of free farm in the day, right? :D 

1 minuto atrás, etze disse:

você percebe que os chineses têm cerca de 16-17 horas de fazenda livre no dia, certo? : D

For 2 years? kkkkkk

Just now, Ninj4 said:

For 2 years? kkkkkk

not 2 but 1 yes

koreans were getting stomped since last summer

wondering what is worst. rmting or boting

For the server botting imo

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

For the server botting imo

if ur ally had botters instead of rmters you would chose the other option IMO

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

wondering what is worst. rmting or boting

both are equally bad, tho you can do more harm with full power botting than with RMTing, but yeah, people got what they deserved for cheating

5 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

if ur ally had botters instead of rmters you would chose the other option IMO

And what if i had both? ?

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

And what if i had both? ?

dunno :D if you had both AND knew about it. i suppose u ll had the dignity to kick them from ur side

dunno :D if you had both AND knew about it. i suppose u ll had the dignity to kick them from ur side

Just trolling, what makes u think i knew bout rmt if none of my cp chars are banned?

AS FAR AS I KNOW ADMINS DIDNT PROVIDE PROOFS OF REAL CURRENCY TRADE TO BANNED PPL. So it depends who you call RMTer

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Just trolling, what makes u think i knew bout rmt if none of my cp chars are banned?

the fact thats whole server saw pipenov on 2nd week of his return to hold billions gear. come on dude, on who u think thats u speaking?

the fact thats whole server saw pipenov on 2nd week of his return to hold billions gear. come on dude, on who u think thats u speaking?

He told me he exchanged gear from off for gear here. If he didnt lie then its not forbidden

are u telling us that mj robe set was rmted? :D

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

He told me he exchanged gear from off for gear here. If he didnt lie then its not forbidden

DAFUQ BRO 2 msgs above u told me you didnt know now u said he told you. WHERE IS your report? why is this man played 5-6 months on a rmted gear

1 hour ago, Splashit said:

are u telling us that mj robe set was rmted? :D

no it was legaly farmed on mountains of mordor with special drop 100% cloth piece per mob

Just now, iAxZp said:

no it was legaly farmed on mountains of mordor with special drop 100% cloth piece per mob

ask admins :D

Edited by Splashit

DAFUQ BRO 2 msgs above u told me you didnt know now u said he told you. WHERE IS your report? why is this man played 5-6 months on a rmted gear

report what? show me rule which forbid trading items between servers