San0

Ban list RMT hunt august 2019.

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

report what? show me rule which forbid trading items between servers

bro if u think u are smart enough to bullshit me ok:) your ppl got what they diserve. u know and covered it up. if you sleep well on nights telling urself trading gear between servers is not rmt action it works for me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, San0 said:

Penrose

BTW, no1 notices this yet? Wasnt it like sjeks bank acc? 

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

bro if u think u are smart enough to bullshit me ok:) your ppl got what they diserve. u know and covered it up. if you sleep well on nights telling urself trading gear between servers is not rmt action it works for me

duh bro, you are struggling to write 2 intelligent sentences in a row :D 

RMT - real money trade - if he really exchanged items for items, where are money involved?

ps: i speak just about your little discussion here, idk what and when happened

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

duh bro, you are struggling to write 2 intelligent sentences in a row :D 

RMT - real money trade - if he really exchanged items for items, where are money involved?

ps: i speak just about your little discussion here, idk what and when happened

on the same way piece of crap i can rmt on GK and trade gear between server without problem. CORRECT?

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

Is it? hmmm

1.6 Buy, sell, exchange (or try to) ingame goods/adena/accounts for real currencies.

Are items on Giran server "real currency"? ?

Damn so i can work on giran server, fk my current job ?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

on the same way piece of crap i can rmt on GK and trade gear between server without problem. CORRECT?

technically this server rules dont prohibit that at this moment if i am correct. so to answer question. 

correct.

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@San0 @Koll can i rmt on gran kain and trade items there for here?

7 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

changing subjest lvl 999999999999999

question was if rules prohibit it or no, and answer is that rules dont prohibit it, if its something bannable or "illegal" thats another thing how admins view it (and looks like they view it differently than what they have in rules) ;) 

1 hour ago, Splashit said:

wait i found it .. iaxzp is right .. 

kappa.thumb.png.57e360f884309ccec0901270f9774d34.png

when i grind 2 yrs to make my gear piece of shit and some1 come and rmts to have more gear than ppls grinding is not a matter of cring is a matter of justice. STFU and cry in ur ban corner

1 minute ago, Splashit said:

wait i found it .. iaxzp is right .. 

kappa.thumb.png.57e360f884309ccec0901270f9774d34.png

yea then even in ur own rules trading from diff serv to items here is legit ?

Just now, iAxZp said:

when i grind 2 yrs to make my gear piece of shit and some1 come and rmts to have more gear than ppls grinding is not a matter of cring is a matter of justice. STFU and cry in ur ban corner

i said before , ask admins to check me .. if i ever rmted/bought something in this server and u'll receive ur answer .. the way u are insulting it means u are getting piss of right? :D

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

question was if rules prohibit it or no, and answer is that rules dont prohibit it, if its something bannable or "illegal" thats another thing how admins view it (and looks like they view it differently than what they have in rules) ;) 

yes obviously admins aim to create a misunderstanding fuzzy cloud to take from poor deffendless ppls their money for unbaning services.

Edited by iAxZp

1 hour ago, Splashit said:

i said before , ask admins to check me .. if i ever rmted/bought something in this server and u'll receive ur answer .. the way u are insulting it means u are getting piss of right? :D

ofc i i am getting pissed from an anonymous new forum account..LULZ

Just now, iAxZp said:

ofc i i am getting pissed from an anonymous new forum account..LULZ

then u should chill out man ..

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

nobody asked or said that its fair, or if justice is in place, if you cannot stick to what you write and change your wording with every reply then continue, but right now you are trying to blame wrong people (aka me for being hypocrite for example?) ^_^ 

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

nobody asked or said that its fair, or if justice is in place, if you cannot stick to what you write and change your wording with every reply then continue, but right now you are trying to blame wrong people (aka me for being hypocrite for example?) ^_^ 

you knew he rmted. and did nothing. YOU KNOW why? cuz he wasnt better than you, cuz he wasnt bragging like ur father kingbottaki. YOU are a hypocrite no matter what you say

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

you knew he rmted. and did nothing. YOU KNOW why? cuz he wasnt better than you, cuz he wasnt bragging like ur father kingbottaki. YOU are a hypocrite no matter what you say

i still dont know how or what he did, but i guess you know better than me :D i know about lots of stuff, like for example how sjeks bought isno char and now few months ago he was afraid, so he switched his main to his own box (TongPo is now renamed to Sjeks and old Isno char which was bought is called TongPo), yet i played with him despite knowing this. i know china party at toi 11 is botting like there is no tomorrow, yet i played with that clan. now you would be freaking surprised but i bet my ass that on every second guy i could find something how he break rules for which he could get banned for, question is, do i have proofs of that? and if i dont have, those are just empty words for admins, that doesnt make me hypocrite

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

i still dont know how or what he did, but i guess you know better than me :D i know about lots of stuff, like for example how sjeks bought isno char and now few months ago he was afraid, so he switched his main to his own box (TongPo is now renamed to Sjeks and old Isno char which was bought is called TongPo), yet i played with him despite knowing this. i know china party at toi 11 is botting like there is no tomorrow, yet i played with that clan. now you would be freaking surprised but i bet my ass that on every second guy i could find something how he break rules for which he could get banned for, question is, do i have proofs of that? and if i dont have, those are just empty words for admins, that doesnt make me hypocrite

i know more than u can imagine for devs or for any1 else on server. and tbh i dont care if ppl cheat i dont mind if they do. I MIND when ppl like you shouting how much the despite cheater and yet half of their side is cheating

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Modoy and his legendary 'its not in the rules'.

just because people are stubborn like you and refuse to upgrade rules so they dont have loopholes in them, then sorry, thats not my problem, rizos talked with you several times to change rules if you dont want to hear "its not in the rules" and you refused all the time

why? because "we had such rules in perkunas for 1.5 year and they were working just fine"

Výsledek obrázku pro spongebob chicken

I dont change anything because its working for everyone else except cucks like you, and to everyone else it was obvious stuff. I didnt mind giving you all this stuff with your 'loopholes' anyway, but its the way you thought you were being a smartass, but instead you were annoying shits about it, i still gave all you asked while rolling my eyes. But clan system is my clan system when you come and say oh no lets do system according to me, then i invite you to fuck off, theres a reason my side has the most baiums, taliks(mb apart from china), and your side has jack shit and is irrevelent, my system works for me and people who dont clan hop.

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i know china party at toi 11 is botting like there is no tomorrow, yet i played with that clan. now you would be freaking surprised but i bet my ass that on every second guy i could find something how he break rules for which he could get banned for, question is, do i have proofs of that? and if i dont have, those are just empty words for admins, that doesnt make me hypocrite

WuKong isnt a clan, and You wasnt in this clan, becouse this clan is out of ally........You know nothing about this guys. If You were in our TS longer han 1 hour at very beggin You could listen to them calling ppls that some1 is disturbing them.

I love how it is... ppls get ban... They are not ashamed at all.... What they do is they have butthurt China dont get bans hahhahah ...... pathetic.

Also MoDoy HKHKHK also involved in ban list isnt it Uchicha Your ally leader??? I could believe You didnt know about Pipenov...... But cmon Uchicha......