San0

Ban list RMT hunt august 2019.

2 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Well its very interesting question, i comming from gran kain and want know: it possible to trade my items from off or its forbiden? :) 

I would quess no, cuz you can simply say you got items from a friend, but if you get scamed admins wont help.

@San0

3 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

I dont change anything because its working for everyone else except cucks like you, and to everyone else it was obvious stuff. I didnt mind giving you all this stuff with your 'loopholes' anyway, but its the way you thought you were being a smartass, but instead you were annoying shits about it, i still gave all you asked while rolling my eyes. But clan system is my clan system when you come and say oh no lets do system according to me, then i invite you to fuck off, theres a reason my side has the most baiums, taliks(mb apart from china), and your side has jack shit and is irrevelent, my system works for me and people who dont clan hop.

yes, there is reason, you forgot you took them the moment you left perkunas? :D oh boi ... you werent doing anything yourself, you got yourself things on silver plate by others, so plz, tell me more about it. Also tell me how you gave me everything i wanted or how i wanted to change rules, coz as far as i remember, i was only one who refused to get any items from you for usage like for example olympiad, but thats none of my business

4 minutes ago, YipMan said:

WuKong isnt a clan, and You wasnt in this clan, becouse this clan is out of ally........You know nothing about this guys. If You were in our TS longer han 1 hour at very beggin You could listen to them calling ppls that some1 is disturbing them.

I love how it is... ppls get ban... They are not ashamed at all.... What they do is they have butthurt China dont get bans hahhahah ...... pathetic.

Also MoDoy HKHKHK also involved in ban list isnt it Uchicha Your ally leader??? I could believe You didnt know about Pipenov...... But cmon Uchicha......

what if i tell you its not only that party on 11? what if i tell you those 80 lvl DAs china has are not clean, same like shaka wasnt clean? i gave just very obvious example from each of the sides about which whole server knows and can relate. And yes, i have no idea about pipenov or hkhkhk (as in i didnt know how they got their items), one party spammed on their TS in polish, second one in russian, do you think i hang out there and listening like ****? sorry, i didnt do that as well in china, feels kinda weird to sit in channel and not understand jack sh1t for most of the time.

ps: uchiha was mostly playing on sws, not even on that sorcerer, so yeah

so i must make somethink like this: 

rmt items on gran kain

take real money

donate server

sell col? 

and it will be legal? :D mayby better for me just trade items, i dont want do rmt, its still only pixels :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yes, there is reason, you forgot you took them the moment you left perkunas? :D oh boi ... you werent doing anything yourself, you got yourself things on silver plate by others, so plz, tell me more about it. Also tell me how you gave me everything i wanted or how i wanted to change rules, coz as far as i remember, i was only one who refused to get any items from you for usage like for example olympiad, but thats none of my business

Yeah except 80% of people who farmed those items came with me to deviate. The items i offered for oly was 100% free, and everyone was looking at you like a weardo for not wanting them, even rizo.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Yeah except 80% of people who farmed those items came with me to deviate. The items i offered for oly was 100% free, and everyone was looking at you like a weardo for not wanting them, even rizo.

sure, who cares how people looked at me. what i am trying to point out you had rules about borrowing items, did i try to change them because hurr durr thats what i do? no, i said you can **** off with your agreements that i dont need your items, so dont say crap how we wanted to change everything and how you were fed up by it, coz thats not how the story went. what will be next, that you got fed up by us and kicked us? lulz

also 80% of people could come with you in that clan, it doesnt change anything on "you were given eveyrthing on silver plate", just because chinese took liking in you ^_^ 

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

sure, who cares how people looked at me. what i am trying to point out you had rules about borrowing items, did i try to change them because hurr durr thats what i do? no, i said you can **** off with your agreements that i dont need your items, so dont say crap how we wanted to change everything and how you were fed up by it, coz thats not how the story went. what will be next, that you got fed up by us and kicked us? lulz

also 80% of people could come with you in that clan, it doesnt change anything on "you were given eveyrthing on silver plate", just because chinese took liking in you ^_^ 

@Pendragon thats true aswell. you have to admit it :/ sorry

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

kkk

P.S. I wonder who spreaded lies again about my pt that we are banned. I wonder is it always same person spreading lies about us, or there are more?

Edited by Rizos

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

what if i tell you its not only that party on 11? what if i tell you those 80 lvl DAs china has are not clean, same like shaka wasnt clean? i gave just very obvious example from each of the sides about which whole server knows and can relate. And yes, i have no idea about pipenov or hkhkhk (as in i didnt know how they got their items), one party spammed on their TS in polish, second one in russian, do you think i hang out there and listening like ****? sorry, i didnt do that as well in china, feels kinda weird to sit in channel and not understand jack sh1t for most of the time.

ps: uchiha was mostly playing on sws, not even on that sorcerer, so yeah

No1 asked You to sit on any channel.... You just go to other TS becouse You didnt like that one. Well for me its kindof childish.

So.... You was in WuKong TS for one hour and You try to tell You know how it is becouse You "was" in this clan..... And You tell You had no idea what was going on in Your own clan, where was 3 CP's and 2 were involved in RMT's..... NICE..... Dude You should be profesional victim >,<

24 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

so i must make somethink like this: 

rmt items on gran kain

take real money

donate server

sell col? 

and it will be legal? :D mayby better for me just trade items, i dont want do rmt, its still only pixels :)

yes :D because u havent done RMT on classic.club server :D

17 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Yeah, China decided to create a charity, so they offered a deal to Perkunas to share their free farm epics, right? You obviously have no idea how the whole deal started if you think anything was served. 

5 minutes ago, YipMan said:

No1 asked You to sit on any channel.... You just go to other TS becouse You didnt like that one. Well for me its kindof childish.

So.... You was in WuKong TS for one hour and You try to tell You know how it is becouse You "was" in this clan..... And You tell You had no idea what was going on in Your own clan, where was 3 CP's and 2 were involved in RMT's..... NICE..... Dude You should be profesional victim >,<

wow rly? I even talked to you how to fix ts ping, if u have some tips because we were geting disconnect all the time and 1k + ping. Didnt expect you would sh1ttalk us now and lie we didnt use TS because we didnt like smth there even tho we had always 2-3 lagged ppl on channel to hear global chat

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

actually i was on chinese TS every single minute i was on our own TS when we were in china, next time better check your facts before you speak ^_^ 

where i said i know how it goes in that clan? i said i played in that clan and i know about several people who were breaking rules, which is true, and i said this could be said about every second guy (and now i am not talking about china clan but server in general)

you realize providing info about RMT is pretty much impossible? if they dont tell me, how can i know they RMTed? and looks like from rizos answer they didnt even RMT, so kinda waaay off with the answer?

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

wow rly? I even talked to you how to fix ts ping, if u have some tips because we were geting disconnect all the time and 1k + ping. Didnt expect you would sh1ttalk us now and lie we didnt use TS because we didnt like smth there.

I havent mention You once... Just MoDoy... Dont know why You feel connected with this xd 

I havent mention You once... Just MoDoy... Dont know why You feel connected with this xd 

Because "you" can be interpreted as plural in eng and mean cp not modoy himself

Edited by Rizos

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

actually i was on chinese TS every single minute i was on our own TS when we were in china, next time better check your facts before you speak ^_^ 

where i said i know how it goes in that clan? i said i played in that clan and i know about several people who were breaking rules, which is true, and i said this could be said about every second guy (and now i am not talking about china clan but server in general)

you realize providing info about RMT is pretty much impossible? if they dont tell me, how can i know they RMTed? and looks like from rizos answer they didnt even RMT, so kinda waaay off with the answer?

No You wasnt!! From where i know that simply becouse i was entering on Your channels every single time to call Your partys for every single epics when i was on.... So please dont lie me.

Edited by YipMan

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

No You wasnt!! Wrom where i know that simply becouse i was entering on Your channels every single time to call Your partys for every single epics when i was on.... So please dont lie me.

just because you didnt see "MoDoy" on TS like you did with "Rizos, Masha, Yomana" or any1 else from our cp, doesnt mean i wasnt there, as i said, i was there every single minute sitting in FW sub channel party 2

greetings, as i said, if you dont know facts, then dont speak that i wasnt there ;) go ask @HaOgU or @shakaalaka if i was on TS or not

image.png.e462d1ffde4b43af8528fc95bb95184f.png

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

just because you didnt see "MoDoy" on TS like you did with "Rizos, Masha, Yomana" or any1 else from our cp, doesnt mean i wasnt there, as i said, i was there every single minute sitting in FW sub channel party 2

greetings, as i said, if you dont know facts, then dont speak that i wasnt there ;) go ask @HaOgU or @shakaalaka if i was on TS or not

image.png.e462d1ffde4b43af8528fc95bb95184f.png

Its not FW Channel.... FW, and Pipenov  channels had English names, only time where You could make this shot was at the verry beginning...... But seems like You even havent idea about that

Edited by YipMan

Its not FW Channel.... FW, and Pipenov  channels had English names, only time where You could make this shot was at the verry beginning...... But seems like You even havent idea about that

i did this shot 5 minutes ago just to show you that not seeing "MoDoy" doesnt mean i wasnt there, as i said, i was sitting every single time into FW sub channel with name "Party 2"

thats 1 month after we joined, still thinking i wasnt joining TS? it was pretty much only source of communication with chinese as there i could easily google translate communicate with both shaka and haogu or any1 else if they needed me for something

image.png.bbab049acc472f943e492eac0e6479f0.png

i did this shot 5 minutes ago just to show you that not seeing "MoDoy" doesnt mean i wasnt there, as i said, i was sitting every single time into FW sub channel with name "Party 2"

thats 1 month after we joined, still thinking i wasnt joining TS? it was pretty much only source of communication with chinese as there i could easily google translate communicate with both shaka and haogu or any1 else if they needed me for something

image.png.bbab049acc472f943e492eac0e6479f0.png

Ohhh so shot from 5 minutes ago is proof You was sitting on TS all the time cmon..........

Also i know how You comunicated with HowGu.......  some1 of Your party  told him to install and join Your Discord........

Ohhh so shot from 5 minutes ago is proof You was sitting on TS all the time cmon..........

Also i know how You comunicated with HowGu.......  some1 of Your party  told him to install and join Your Discord........

ok, i guess i missed sarcasm in your comments, my bad i rolled with it for so long without realizing you are sarcastic :D 

ok, i guess i missed sarcasm in your comments, my bad i rolled with it for so long without realizing you are sarcastic :D 

Just ask Masha or Cipka, or YoMana or Rizo... i was calling Your partys all time on epics... You wasnt there never.

So we have just 2 options

1. You were extremly inactive outcluding Eu prime.

2. You lie.... xd 

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

Just ask Masha or Cipka, or YoMana or Rizo... i was calling Your partys all time on epics... You wasnt there never.

2. You lie.... xd 

modoy never lies, i ll stick with option 1

2. You lie.... xd 

or you know what? you can ask launcelot, haoguspeller, shakaa, eudora who actually chatted with me several times on TS because they joined channel i was in, you never did that so how could you know?

Just now, MoDoy said:

or you know what? you can ask launcelot, haoguspeller, shakaa, eudora who actually chatted with me several times on TS because they joined channel i was in, you never did that so how could you know?

Eudora cannot speak english..... Id like to see You chatting with her ^^