San0

Ban list RMT hunt august 2019.

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

Eudora cannot speak english..... Id like to see You chatting with her ^^ 

20 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

thats 1 month after we joined, still thinking i wasnt joining TS? it was pretty much only source of communication with chinese as there i could easily google translate communicate with both shaka and haogu or any1 else if they needed me for something

you are correct, she doesnt, thats why i was writing in chinese

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

you are correct, she doesnt, thats why i was writing in chinese

ohhh my bad i thought You were talking xd You got me ! xd 

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

ohhh my bad i thought You were talking xd You got me ! xd 

you fithfull rat. HOW U DARE. HOW U FUCKING DARE to think?

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

you fithfull rat. HOW U DARE. HOW U FUCKING DARE to think?

thx god we have forum police in wright place at wright time!!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, freak said:

What's YipMan nickname in the game? Just to know. xD

Jebiewdenko

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

@YipMan eudora is a she?

yes

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

yes, there is reason, you forgot you took them the moment you left perkunas? :D oh boi ... you werent doing anything yourself, you got yourself things on silver plate by others, so plz, tell me more about it. Also tell me how you gave me everything i wanted or how i wanted to change rules, coz as far as i remember, i was only one who refused to get any items from you for usage like for example olympiad, but thats none of my business

what if i tell you its not only that party on 11? what if i tell you those 80 lvl DAs china has are not clean, same like shaka wasnt clean? i gave just very obvious example from each of the sides about which whole server knows and can relate. And yes, i have no idea about pipenov or hkhkhk (as in i didnt know how they got their items), one party spammed on their TS in polish, second one in russian, do you think i hang out there and listening like ****? sorry, i didnt do that as well in china, feels kinda weird to sit in channel and not understand jack sh1t for most of the time.

ps: uchiha was mostly playing on sws, not even on that sorcerer, so yeah

i will just quote this post as a proof of how IRRELEVANT you are.

besides that, you still dont have the privilege to talk/refer to me.

Edited by etze

1 minute ago, etze said:

i will just quote this post as a proof of how IRRELEVANT you are.

and you figured that now? we live in 2k19 while etze is stuck at 2017

Neither me or my friendki got banned in this wave, but... Is this really a good time for such purge? I mean, the server is not exactly thriving right now and every person counts. Yeah RMT is a problem that needs to be taken care of, but not in a time of crisis. What these people were doing was wrong, but when people keep leaving I don't feel like kicking even more of them is going to help much.

In other words: is there any follow-up to this? Any plan to fill the empty spots? Something like "we got rid of the RMTs, but we plan to replace them by new people by enabling free dualbox for newbies and announcing Zaken patch" or something along the lines? Or is it just "yeah there are only few people left but now there's even less and server keeps dying, now let us investigate more instead of working on what's actually needed for the server"?

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Neither me or my friendki got banned in this wave, but... Is this really a good time for such purge? I mean, the server is not exactly thriving right now and every person counts. Yeah RMT is a problem that needs to be taken care of, but not in a time of crisis. What these people were doing was wrong, but when people keep leaving I don't feel like kicking even more of them is going to help much.

In other words: is there any follow-up to this? Any plan to fill the empty spots? Something like "we got rid of the RMTs, but we plan to replace them by new people by enabling free dualbox for newbies and announcing Zaken patch" or something along the lines? Or is it just "yeah there are only few people left but now there's even less and server keeps dying, now let us investigate more instead of working on what's actually needed for the server"?

First serious good post in this topic. Exactly my thoughts. You people can fight here who rmts harder but IMO its something that brings new people to a 3-4 year old server like ours.

Sorry but none new party is gonna grind 6 months to be able to pvp (and die from) top parties here.

And i dont say that cause my friend pipenov got banned.

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

ok...
So there's 10 ppl left alive on earth after a nuclear disaster.
4 of them are psychotic serial killers.
In a time of crisis like this, everyone should be included in the rebuild of human civiliza-- ugh! --AHHH! -- stop! ----urghhh.....

crisis.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

#freedom for Pipenov

he should be punished, but perma ban for his account, ban on all items which he farm by himself is huge punish :) and if i know corectly, he was playing here earlier, and he was active part of this server :)

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, cancerkid said:

@MoDoy Even if that was the case, and you imply that admins sold the items, I HOPE they did. It's an easy way to fish the biggest RMTers and ban them accordingly. People should know to not exchange real currency for pixels just to get their gear/levels without grinding. However the server has CoLs for the same purpose but it's 100% understandable since this is a private server. I wonder how many CoLs that Homu +16 would cost :')

well it's genius idea, if I would be a GM I would do it:

1 - spawn items/adena with GM power

2 - sell items/adena in bad booi sites    (profit)

3 - ban those who bought from you items/adena  

4 - make ppl pay for unban and delete spawned items  (more profit!!!)

It's cool cuz nobody could complain about that, RMT forbidden is written everywhere and GM do everything to warn you to not do that...

EDIT:

I'm not saying that GM did that! but if they didn't they should =D

Edited by J4cKDan13L

10 minutes ago, J4cKDan13L said:

well it's genius idea, if I would be a GM I would do it:

1 - spawn items/adena with GM power

2 - sell items/adena in bad booi sites    (profit)

3 - ban those who bought from you items/adena  

4 - make ppl pay for unban and delete spawned items  (more profit!!!)

It's cool cuz nobody could complain about that, RMT forbidden is written everywhere and GM do everything to warn you to not do that...

EDIT:

I'm not saying that GM did that! but if they didn't they should =D

i am certain thats not how RMTing works ^_^ 

7 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

6 hours ago, Yomana said:

First serious good post in this topic. Exactly my thoughts. You people can fight here who rmts harder but IMO its something that brings new people to a 3-4 year old server like ours.

Sorry but none new party is gonna grind 6 months to be able to pvp (and die from) top parties here.

And i dont say that cause my friend pipenov got banned.

we give to people at least 3 legal ways to achieve a decent gear and some amount of adena. people can buy stuff that other players have on auction or they can buy cols transfer them to game and make some adena out of it or they can buy cols and trade with player for items, all of this while supporting the server they play on for so long. even so, this same people who plays on server for years and knows how server works, chooses to instead break the server rules and go out for the RMT shops. if you ask me personally, even if the 100 player bullshit would be true, i would still ban them.

for all the few people server dying bandwagon http://prntscr.com/os1uup 

thats ips so yeah theres a bit more then 100 people on the server.

what pisses me off the most is that isnt new players caught on that sh1t so your arguments are completely invalid... its old players. some of them with the server for almost 4 years. many of those chars are lvl 78 and 79. people who play here since ever, know the rules, know how we think about this kind of stuff, and still choose to do it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4