San0

Ban list RMT hunt august 2019.

10 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

but but, butt modoy said it wasnt in the rules ?

dont be too sad, you will make MJ heavy back again soon, you wont even notice you missed it for some time ^_^ as i said, RMT is in the rules, exchanging item for item is not, very simple :P 

28 minutes ago, San0 said:

we give to people at least 3 legal ways to achieve a decent gear and some amount of adena. people can buy stuff that other players have on auction or they can buy cols transfer them to game and make some adena out of it or they can buy cols and trade with player for items, all of this while supporting the server they play on for so long. even so, this same people who plays on server for years and knows how server works, chooses to instead break the server rules and go out for the RMT shops. if you ask me personally, even if the 100 player bullshit would be true, i would still ban them.

for all the few people server dying bandwagon http://prntscr.com/os1uup 

thats ips so yeah theres a bit more then 100 people on the server.

what pisses me off the most is that isnt new players caught on that sh1t so your arguments are completely invalid... its old players. some of them with the server for almost 4 years. many of those chars are lvl 78 and 79. people who play here since ever, know the rules, know how we think about this kind of stuff, and still choose to do it.

1. The banlist contains some ppl that are not banned and didnt pay for unban (were banned just temporarily for investigation)
2. Ppl with ban didnt receive any proof of real currency trade, only pointed out who they traded with
3. I know atleast 3 CPs that currently stopped to play because of this bans and joined server less than half year ago and came here from official 
4. Some ppl got items in inventory/wh deleted and were not even informed, i wonder how many of them wont even notice the loss. My CP mate noticed loss and made ticket, i wonder how many ppl didnt or are on summer break and i wonder if its fair to them
5. I wonder where from the "RMT SHOP" char got all these majestics, baium rings, talismans etc if not from the only side that farm them. Did you even try to track where form he had these items? How its possible?
6. Why perma ban if they never received "WARNING BAN" with option for unban. According to rules if they ppl dont sell items but buy, they can unban for euros
7. About the rest about supporting server instead of searching for dirty ways, i agree, but would be nice if you prove ppl rmt before baning them

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, San0 said:

we give to people at least 3 legal ways to achieve a decent gear and some amount of adena. people can buy stuff that other players have on auction or they can buy cols transfer them to game and make some adena out of it or they can buy cols and trade with player for items, all of this while supporting the server they play on for so long. even so, this same people who plays on server for years and knows how server works, chooses to instead break the server rules and go out for the RMT shops. if you ask me personally, even if the 100 player bullshit would be true, i would still ban them.

what pisses me off the most is that isnt new players caught on that sh1t so your arguments are completely invalid... its old players. some of them with the server for almost 4 years. many of those chars are lvl 78 and 79. people who play here since ever, know the rules, know how we think about this kind of stuff, and still choose to do it.

Make dualboxing free at least...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jsem said:

Make dualboxing free at least...

free dualboxing = death of support chars oppotunity to find pt, they are doomed to lvlup one dd just to lvl theirselfs SOLO

Edited by iAxZp
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

free dualboxing = death of support chars oppotunity to find pt, they are doomed to lvlup one dd just to lvl theirselfs SOLO

And whats the problem about it? at least you give chance to SOLO players to actually do fucking something until they found a cp.

And i will tell you a secret, even now supports have a pain in the ass to get levels, simply because there are not enough parties in low levels. Without free dual boxing, you force solo players to play supports/summoners instead of what they want just to find "pt", so your points is kinda irrelevant.

1 hour ago, Jsem said:

And whats the problem about it? at least you give chance to SOLO players to actually do fucking something until they found a cp.

And i will tell you a secret, even now supports have a pain in the ass to get levels, simply because there are not enough parties in low levels. Without free dual boxing, you force solo players to play supports/summoners instead of what they want just to find "pt", so your points is kinda irrelevant.

w/e makes you sleep the nights. i explained how i see the situation u want to avoid paying 22kk monthly or 10eu. it works fine for me keep up

49 minutes ago, San0 said:

Many of those nicks i saw in ban list are old players that started again to server like 3-4 months ago after NA official failed.

Yes maybe you did your job well and not a problem with that but my argument is pretty valid and you can watch it if you play on server everyday.

Different IPs dont tell me shit cause my IP logs every day for 5 min to take chest for daily coins and then logs off.

Different IPs dont tell me shit cause my IP logs every day for 5 min to take chest for daily coins and then logs off.

thats not ips who log on server per X amount of time. thats IPs connected now.

1 minute ago, San0 said:

thats not ips who log on server per X amount of time. thats IPs connected now.

Together with orc army in orc village for monthly/weekly coins , offline shops for unity , fishing etc.

And when i logged to farm toi 3 days ago during EU prime only toi 9 and 12 had people.

Ok tell me there are 1000 live players atm in server. Honestly i dont believe it.

Maybe im retard.

offline shops do not count as online as they are OFFline shops.

and this is exactly the reason why having a counter on main site makes no difference xD

21 minutes ago, San0 said:

offline shops do not count as online as they are OFFline shops.

Thought they count as they seem online in server when you enter acc.

So you tell me there are around 1k live people atm playing in server during Tuesday midday ? :d

edit: ofc a single counter makes no sense to have on site. I work in marketing , sometimes using a number is the easiest way to lie about a situation.

Edited by Yomana
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

Thought they count as they seem online in server when you enter acc.

So you tell me there are around 1k live people atm playing in server during Tuesday midday ? :d

Most of them are just fishing... 

1 hour ago, Humble said:

There are not even a 100 people fishing in harbor. Where are all the other 1337 people? :P

aden and giran towns fishing :D

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Its RMTers new scheme. They will catch all fish and sell it for real money 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

Its RMTers new scheme. They will catch all fish and sell it for real money 

Gotta catch them all...Pokefish

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, iAxZp said:

give me 3 arguments to play PP at lvl 40+ as newbie :)

I have no bow to join RB"s, and even if I HAVE BOW they won't inv mystic to the party, because where is plenty of tyrants/destros/daggers/archer.

So how do I level up? Go find party? how long I will lvl up my pp until atleast 58 lvl ? half year? After I will join ABG? MAybe, but ABG is dead also, it is rarely u can find ABG nowadays. So bassicly the people who plays server longer than 1 year they have their buff box 58 and main DD 70+ so they do not care, since they farm fp/sv/bs. 

In in the end.

EV AOE dead, ABG aoe dead, Solo 40-55 spots are dead, mb at lvl 58 ~ u can join some random LOA party, but what are the chances? :))

With Dual box u can atleast get your DD and go smash mobs, when u want. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Missavrora said:

I have no bow to join RB"s, and even if I HAVE BOW they won't inv mystic to the party, because where is plenty of tyrants/destros/daggers/archer.

So how do I level up? Go find party? how long I will lvl up my pp until atleast 58 lvl ? half year? After I will join ABG? MAybe, but ABG is dead also, it is rarely u can find ABG nowadays. So bassicly the people who plays server longer than 1 year they have their buff box 58 and main DD 70+ so they do not care, since they farm fp/sv/bs. 

In in the end.

EV AOE dead, ABG aoe dead, Solo 40-55 spots are dead, mb at lvl 58 ~ u can join some random LOA party, but what are the chances? :))

Exactly but seems people have a hard time to understand this.

1 hour ago, Missavrora said:

In in the end.

if you are main PP player and you strungle to find a pt (pp is the most uneeded support class on raneom pts btw) then i am pretty sure u can find 10 euros per month to lvl up with something else.i dont belive l2 has new players and if it has the majority is at least adults, which means they have 10 euros to spend for their hobbies

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

if you are main PP player and you strungle to find a pt (pp is the most uneeded support class on raneom pts btw) then i am pretty sure u can find 10 euros per month to lvl up with something else.i dont belive l2 has new players and if it has the majority is at least adults, which means they have 10 euros to spend for their hobbies

10 euros for a four year and almost dead server? No, thx.

^

Thats the answer every new player will give to you.

@Missavrora
Did u even try to make your own party before coming up with wimpy excuses?
All you weaklings who can't take initiative on x3 server with XP scrolls and free adena to pick up in SV should go back to your x500 servers and play with your lightsabers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jsem said:

10 euros for a four year and almost dead server? No, thx.

^

Thats the answer every new player will give to you.

classic is ment to be HARD and DEMANDS GRINDING. if some1 cant see this then i am sorry he can go back to his mid/high rate servers

1 minute ago, TrekPazt said:

lol. dead server

Can you explain me why you would join a dead server's Forum, to type lol. dead server? Actually curious.